Is there anything in life worse to be than an armchair chickenhawk?

Yes there is...Fellow Armchair turds who use the stupid term "Chickenhawk" when whining about others who disagree with them. Pretty stale and lame stuff.

Yes there is...Fellow Armchair turds who use the stupid term "Chickenhawk" when whining about others who disagree with them. Pretty stale and lame stuff.

Personally I'd much be called an armchair turd than an armchair chickenhawk, so if that's your opinion than fire away.

That "Chickenhawk" term is just soo gay and stale. Only old Liberal tools still use it. It's all "Armchair" speculation anyway. You wouldn't be here if you weren't enjoying "Armchair" speculation yourself. Have a nice day.

That "Chickenhawk" term is just soo gay and stale. Only old Liberal tools still use it. It's all "Armchair" speculation anyway. You wouldn't be here if you weren't enjoying "Armchair" speculation yourself. Have a nice day.

Lol ok, so you say people only use that term to attack those who disagree, then since I have a different view and disagree on the word chickenhawk I'm a "liberal tool" who uses "gay and stale" words.

Well done sir, well done, i'm golf-clapping from my armchair.

Lol ok, so you say people only use that term to attack those who disagree, then since I have a different view and disagree on the word chickenhawk I'm a "liberal tool" who uses "gay and stale" words.

See?...Gay.

See?...Gay.

Using terminology like "liberal tool", I'm sure you'd be the first person someone should go to in order to understand how gay something is.

"I want you to go potentially die for my political opinion."
If soldiers are out preaching for war with Iran, North Korea etc, so be it. But it's always amazed me how people can go as far as demanding more war when they're completely unwilling to make any sacrifice whatsoever for that cause.
Are you a fireman?
A policeman?
No?
Then you, who expects people to put ther lives on the line for you, are no different than the 'chickenhawks' you're whining about.
:cuckoo:

If soldiers are out preaching for war with Iran, North Korea etc, so be it. But it's always amazed me how people can go as far as demanding more war when they're completely unwilling to make any sacrifice whatsoever for that cause.
Are you a fireman?
A policeman?
No?
Then you, who expects people to put ther lives on the line for you, are no different than the 'chickenhawks' you're whining about.

No I'm neither, I'm not a soldier either. This is a bad comparison.

Your comparison would be valid if I were saying we should do away with the army and soldiers in total, which I'm not, I'm talking about wars.

Spend a lot of time on your unoriginal thought? I'd rather die for what I believe than live by your leave, junior.

What's the difference between what you call a "chickenhawk" wanting others to fight their wars and wealthy leftwing idealists who think we should pay more taxes just because they can afford it?

Oh ... that's right ... nothing.

Are you a fireman?
A policeman?
No?
No I'm neither,
So, by your argument, you too are a 'chickenhawk', as you expect these people to put their lives on the, doing something that you, yourself, are not willing to do.
This is a bad comparison.
No, its not. You're arguing 'life on the line'. Apples and apples.

Are you a fireman?
A policeman?
No?
No I'm neither,
So, by your argument, you too are a 'chickenhawk', as you expect these people to put their lives on the, doing something that you, yourself, are not willing to do.
This is a bad comparison.
No, its not. You're arguing 'life on the line'. Apples and apples.

Sure he does. We just get to die slower.

What about people who make choices what to do with other's money regarding things like retirement (Social Security), medical care (Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare) and welfare? Does that amaze you too or does it only amaze you when people make choices regarding forcing others to do things you oppose?

I'm 100% against all those gov't programs you listed, but I view allocation of money and asking people to risk their lives and kill others as different.
Yeah.....let's HEAR IT!!!....for the perks o' killin' people, rather-than helping anyone!

mon8a.jpg

It's the CHICKENHAWK-thing-to-do!!!

(....As-long-as someone-else is doin' all-the-killin'!)​

What about people who make choices what to do with other's money regarding things like retirement (Social Security), medical care (Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare) and welfare? Does that amaze you too or does it only amaze you when people make choices regarding forcing others to do things you oppose?

I'm 100% against all those gov't programs you listed, but I view allocation of money and asking people to risk their lives and kill others as different.
Yeah.....let's HEAR IT!!!....for the perks o' killin' people, rather-than helping anyone!

mon8a.jpg

No blaspheming the Duke on this board.:eusa_eh:

See?...Gay.
I don't know why I thought you were an older/more-mature-person.

Hell.....you're just some young-punk, throwin'-around the word "Gay", like that.

Good to know......​

That line of logic does not hold water. That is similar to saying a person does not want fires fought unless they are a fireman, or does not want streets cleaned of snow unless they go and become sanitation people and plow it themselves.

The comparison might be valid in the case of a draft, where a person who supports a given war dodges a draft call up. Our millitary is volutary, and is under civillian control.It is the natural order for it to recive direction, and support from those not in uniform.

Nah, the draft dodger doesn't matter, anymore than the guy that is a felon & can't get in, the guy who is 4F for physical/mental problems, age, gay, etc.

mon8a.jpg

No blaspheming the Duke on this board.:eusa_eh:

Well, I did want to mention that his finger nails look dirty. I hope someone was spoon feeding him at the time.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back