Is there a war on core America / Americans that is spearheaded by the Democrat Party?

You attacked my wife for no reason. I am just curious as to why? That insecure? Don’t say shit here you would not say in real life. Keep it civil.
What makes you think I wouldn't say any of this to you in real life? Lol. And again, where am I attacking your wife?

What makes you think I wouldn't say any of this to you in real life? Lol. And again, where am I attacking your wife?
Well, I’ll play the odds on this one, it’s highly likely that you’re on parole…and you wouldn’t want to get caught up scrapping with a white dude with a clean record…right?

Well, I’ll play the odds on this one, it’s highly likely that you’re on parole…and you wouldn’t want to get caught up scrapping with a white dude with a clean record…right?
Immigrants are less likely to have criminal records than Americans you moron. Is there a subject that you aren't entirely ignorant about? Jesus fucking christ son, it's hard to imagine anyone could be this stupid if they were trying. Lol.

What are you being denied?

What is it that you want to do but can’t?
Nothing…..In the spirt of total transperency I seek to expose the Democrat Party for all that they are…that’s all. It’s odd that none of you have been able to really address the questions posed / points made in the OP…I suspect you haven’t because you can’t with any logic. Old Golfing Gator ran from the questions faster than Usain Bolt could have.

Last edited:
Nope. It's a made up Neo-GOP war on everyone not Neo-GOP.

"When do we get to use the guns?"
I am seeing Jimmy Fallon in commercial celebrating for a company I believe Frito Lay. It sounds so good but I see this guy as a Soviet Communist. Promoting to put people into gulags if we do not comply and be Progressives. Do not trust them. More and more I purchase store brands.

"
Core Americans:
Those who practice the American Way, those who love and respect Americas sovereignty, the American value system, the language, traditions, culture, history…"

You left out "white".
Did you expect to win a prize for that? Perhaps a participation trophy?

Immigrants are less likely to have criminal records than Americans you moron. Is there a subject that you aren't entirely ignorant about? Jesus fucking christ son, it's hard to imagine anyone could be this stupid if they were trying. Lol.
What kind of immigrants? Illegal or legal?

Letting a bunch of conservative dumb-asses have an internet connection showed everyone what the defenders of "American culture" are all about. All it seems to be anymore is beer, trucks, Following Trump, claiming to follow Jesus, getting fat and whining.
Meanwhile those clearly assaulting “American Culture” are all about selling the fable that whites are America’s worst enemy while blacks are America’s greatest asset, pretending men can be women by saying they are, how cool pole puffers and rug munchers are, how cool abortions are, how cool it is to be overrun by Mexico’s most desperate, how cool criminals and criminality is….hahaha….I’ll go with beer and trucks thanks

I think it would go just fine little cuck and I'm not attacking your wife at all. I'm implying she likes to fuck other men while you sit impotently and watch. That's an attack on you. If anything I'm suggesting your wife is a boss bitch.
Yeah so you did it again. Brought my wife into it.

I am talking about the poor white trash that continually oppose doing anything to fight poverty and then complain that no one in Washington cares about them.
$22 trillion spent on the war on poverty while you beg more of Mexico to fuck us over and make excuses for non contributing deadbeat lowlife degenerates…what gives?

I am talking about the poor white trash that continually oppose doing anything to fight poverty and then complain that no one in Washington cares about them.
Oh, I thought you were talking about the democrat slaves on their plantations in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Washington DC, etc.

Forum List

Back