Is There a "TrumpTV" In The Future??

We don't need another Fox News Channel!!

I mentioned it before.

I work overnights. When I'm not working, I'm often up at 2, 3, 4 in the morning. The radio I most listen to is a equipped with internet so i can hear Internet radio broadcasts. Basically anyone with a macbook and a website can be on the air in a matter of minutes and with my scanning feature, I can pick them up. You may never hear them again unless they broadcast again.

Anyway, I was scanning one morning and this guy was talking to another guy. and he had stated that Trump was "strongly considering" as I recall the term he used, launching a 24 hour news/entertainment channel. Stone Phillips was going to be the Editor in Chief, Ted Koppel was supposed to be involved with Chris Hansen (To catch a predator dude) and Elizabeth Vargas. The most shocking thing was that it was supposed to have a morning talk show that was going to be hosted by the guy who does Wheel of Fortune and Patricia Heaton.

As he drafts more media cast-offs into his fledgling campaign...it seems as though it is making more and more sense.

By the time this campaign is over America will have seen all it ever wants to see from Donald Trump.

I too listen to internet radio & heard the same theory, but with a slightly different twist. trump, who is starting to have doubts about winning.... & in order to save face, might just try to sell the idea of him losing as a bigger plan to re brand himself as literally the great white hope & a voice to the poorly educated bigots who make up the majority of his supporters.

he will be starting up a new 24 hr cable news station that caters to the lowest form of bigots ( his supporters) that will rival & eventually squeeze out FOX.

THAT is why he brought in Roger Ailes (who has his own bone of contention with that network)
&
THAT is why he brought in Stephen Bannon, from Breitbart to run his campaign, but has never had any experience running any kind of political campaign.

Breitbart has become an all encompassing lovefest for Donald Trump & Bannon is part of the ALT-RIGHT organization. ( a RW white supremacist group)

Why not. Just add it to the bottom of this list
file.php

Forum List

Back