Is there a black preacher alive that is NOT racist?

Just want to know because every black preacher mentioned on here is accused of being racist. So just wanted to check to see if there is any black preacher that can talk about black issues and NOT be a racist.

This is beacause you're a fucking Race Baiter. Get lost.

black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow

Crybaby Political Correct asshole....People are colors, you dont like it, blame god. Tell him he's a race baiter:lol:

People are HUMAN FIRST...this is why shitasses like you continue to be the losers in life that you are.

This is beacause you're a fucking Race Baiter. Get lost.

black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow

Crybaby Political Correct asshole....People are colors, you dont like it, blame god. Tell him he's a race baiter:lol:

People are HUMAN FIRST...this is why shitasses like you continue to be the losers in life that you are.

First, second or last wasnt in my post. You dont like that people are colors...Curse god himself, have fun in hell. PC bitch

Thanks for the response but good gawd I cant stand Jesse Lee Peterson, it aint a one issue out there where he aint for the white point of view. Everytime ANYTHING about race comes up guess who is the go to black person for Hannity. Yep, Jesse Lee Peterson.
No you're the one who sounds racist.

I dont think you know what that word means or else you wouldn't used it like that. I'm black and do not hate my own people nor do I think one race is better than another, so why would you say that?
You said ..." it aint a one issue out there where he aint for the white point of view."

Points of view are color blind unless you are racist. He is conservative and has the right -not white- points of view

They love Jesus....how could they possibly be racist?

Sidenote: many believe Jesus was black tho...but even the ones that dont believe that still love him...which is weird for a racist.

Black churches welcome in whites just like anyone else. They just want the black race to gain more independence...yanno, self reliant like the repubs are always talkin about

BogusWanger and the ClosedMind & Full Shit Caption are both certified HOPELESS Obamarrhoidal stooges whom the OBVIOUS FACTS don't make any impression at all on these LibTURDS spewing unconscionable CRAP.

The Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright, the self-confessed friendo and idolizer of buddy Muslim Farrakhan (both took a trip together to congratulate Qadaffi shortly after Lockerbie, during the time Qadaffi was declared the Enemy of America).....who (Farrakhan) declared Obambo the Messiah on at least one occasion during a filled to the rafters auditorium Nation of Islam rally for the semi-black Charlatan during Presidential Elections .... are both admirers of Richard H Cone who is known to be the the author, or a significant contributor, to Black Liberation Theology.

And there isn't anything to be misinterpreted about Black Liberation Theology readily acknowledged to be the Numero Uno doctrine of the Black Churches across our Nation.

Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright after being taken to task for his bizarre "Goddamn America" performance was celebrated UNANIMOUSLY at the Nation Wide Black Church Convention on National TV when the Black Pastors were climbing over each other for the mike to congratulate the PSYCHO Black Racist whackjob Wright who on various occasions repeatedly stated that he was buddies with Richard H. Cone and their theological ideas were identical.

As to the threads question. There is no such thing as ABSOLUTE UNANIMITY of thought.

Obviously, SOME Black Preachers are not Black Racist Swine. But, probably a good 95% (?) are.

They preach their hate for whites because thats what the congregation wants to hear.

Is there any reason why a black congregation or Black people should love or like a white
racists, slave master decendant, rapist homo,lesbian asshole race of people?.
Other then jump starting your peoples evolution and creating a quailty of life that your people could not have even dreamed of, and without white people you people have no one to blame for your problems.

No you're the one who sounds racist.

I dont think you know what that word means or else you wouldn't used it like that. I'm black and do not hate my own people nor do I think one race is better than another, so why would you say that?
You said ..." it aint a one issue out there where he aint for the white point of view."

Points of view are color blind unless you are racist. He is conservative and has the right -not white- points of view

so when Peterson says "Most blacks are racist" thats colorblind?

Wait, when Peterson says "Obama was elected by racist blacks and guilty whites" thats colorblind?

I encourage you to look at what Peterson has said, because what he has said IS NOT colorblind like you are pretending. I can pull more quotes if you like to further prove my point

Just want to know because every black preacher mentioned on here is accused of being racist. So just wanted to check to see if there is any black preacher that can talk about black issues and NOT be a racist.

Why is this thread in "Politics"?

Explain.

Of course there are black preachers who are not racist. The problem is the media only wants to give attention to those who are racist because it sells.

What happened to the "colorblind" defense?

Like I said, being pro-black doesnt equal being anti-white. And since every black preacher is pro-themselves they are ALL being called racist. I guess the only way to not be racist is to be pro-some-other-race. *snap* but dam that would really make them a racist. Oh dear, what is a black person to do to make white america calm down?

Like I said, being pro-black doesnt equal being anti-white. And since every black preacher is pro-themselves they are ALL being called racist. I guess the only way to not be racist is to be pro-some-other-race. *snap* but dam that would really make them a racist. Oh dear, what is a black person to do to make white america calm down?

What in the world are you talking about?

Why is this thread in "Politics"?

Explain.

Uhhh...Reverend Wright.? Better?

That's doesn't mean that it should be in "politics".

How about starting a "Dancing with the Stars" discussion thread in Politics because of it's connection with Sarah Palin?

What in the world are you talking about?

sorry, was talking to RD

If they are Black Preachers who also happen to be Democrats,they are very likely to be Racists. As most Black Democrats are Racists. That's just the way it is. The Democratic Party actually encourages this. Now if we're talking about Black Republicans,that's a whole other story. Most Black Republicans i've met are usually really cool & laid back. Not a bigoted bone in their bodies. However most Black Democrats i've met are very hostile and very bigoted. Hey these are just my experiences and opinions though. I'm open to hearing other's opinions.

I can think of three black preachers that are mentioned on this site: Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright. The first two are clearly racists. I've seen an interview with Rev. Wright (the only one of the three whom I would actually consider to be a Reverend) and although I have issues with the sound bites that Fox News plastered all over the media during the campaign, during the interview he seemed to be a relatively reasonable man.

I suspect that we all have some racism within us and I can imagine there is probably good reason why a person of color growing up in his times would feel that way more than other people might. I would never join his church, but I am not prepared to accept the claim that Rev. Wright is a racist of the same "quality" as Jackson or Sharpton.

Immie

Forum List

Back