Is the US to blame for no peace in the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict?

bluemoon22

Rookie
Sep 10, 2010

The answer to this question is pretty obvious, of course the US is to blame considering the money and weapons it sends and has been sending for decades. I shared this link more to share the video. I'm not too tech savvy and couldn't figure out how to just share the video.

In my opinion, Israel and America are one. The Zionist project is slowly becoming the US's 51st state.

There is nothing more that has angered or can anger the people of Arabia than US support of Israel in its continued campaign of ethnic cleansing. It is the Golden Ticket used by people that hate America to attract more people that hate America and then fill them with a Hatred Doctrine and a perceived justified reason for engaging in attacks against Civilians. The US will never get rid of all of its enemies and as long as the policies and practices that created the first anti-US movement still exist, we know who to point the finger at if we get hit again...US

The answer to this question is pretty obvious, of course the US is to blame considering the money and weapons it sends and has been sending for decades. I shared this link more to share the video. I'm not too tech savvy and couldn't figure out how to just share the video.

In my opinion, Israel and America are one. The Zionist project is slowly becoming the US's 51st state.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8GMNwDJzgo]YouTube - ‪Breakdown of Netanyahu's Appearance in US Congress‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8GMNwDJzgo]YouTube - ‪Breakdown of Netanyahu's Appearance in US Congress‬‏[/ame]

Well, having watched this video, I see the host of this "Young Turks" program has misunderstood at least some of what Netanyahu was trying to say. But before I get to the misunderstanding, I have to say that I do not agree myself, about having Israeli troops in the Jordan Valley of an independent Palestinian state.
Now to the misunderstanding: Although the West Bank is only 22% of Israel/Palestine, it contains almost all the places that are holy to the Jewish soul. Everything that makes up Jewish faith and history is contained in the West Bank. Netanyahu was saying that Israel was even willing to make this very painful concession, if it could achieve peace with the Palestinians who live there now.
It's funny that the host of this program says recognition of the State of Israel is basically a given in any negotiations, but Mr. Tinmore denies that Israel is a recognised state.

Yeah, pay no mind to the splodeydopes. They're not at all responsible.

It's funny that the host of this program says recognition of the State of Israel is basically a given in any negotiations, but Mr. Tinmore denies that Israel is a recognised state.

No surprise here. He, like most of us, have heard several fallacies a million times.

One is that the UN created Israel.

It did not.

Another is that the new state of Israel was attacked by Arabs and the Arabs lost.

Not true.

There was no conflict before the Zionists demanded the creation of Isra-El by outside parties

There would still be no conflict if it weren't for psycho religious fuckwits fighting to the death over the name of their invisible friend and killing eachother over the prophet-ness of a rebellious Jewish liberal (Yeshua) and a pedophile-soldier who pillaged caravans for a living (Muhammad)

There is nothing more that has angered or can anger the people of Arabia than US support of Israel in its continued campaign of ethnic cleansing.
Leaving an obvious ethnic drivel aside, we may say that, arabs-muslims, while hating and fighting the US, goad the US to fight their wars against Israel. They can boast one big success, indeed, in making the US fight their muslim wars for them in the former Yugoslavia. In a similar fashion they demand the US cuts aid to Israel, crying the US economy and tax dollars, but are very shy to include themselves on the chopping list, of course.

There was no conflict before the Zionists demanded the creation of Isra-El by outside parties There would still be no conflict if it weren't for psycho religious fuckwits fighting to the death over the name of their invisible friend and killing eachother over the prophet-ness of a rebellious Jewish liberal (Yeshua) and a pedophile-soldier who pillaged caravans for a living (Muhammad)
Looks like the line, taken from some LSD abuse movie.

No.

Only a fool would assume that we are responsible for the actions of 2 other countries.

Fyi; We are giving ~ $300 million a year to Hamas now. You know, that internationally known terror group?

No.

Only a fool would assume that we are responsible for the actions of 2 other countries.

Fyi; We are giving ~ $300 million a year to Hamas now. You know, that internationally known terror group?

Could you confirm that money to Hamas?

No.

sure thing

United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Country Economic Assistance FY 2009, $US millions Military Assistance FY2009, $US millions U.S. Total Economic and Military FY2009, $US millions Aid received per person recipient FY2009, $US

Pakistan

$US millions Military Assistance FY2009 1,353.60
$US millions U.S. Total Economic and Military FY2009, 429.3

actually I was way under. They get more than $1.7 billion.

Nice to know we are putting that much money into a terror groups pockets.

No.

sure thing

Country Economic Assistance FY 2009, $US millions Military Assistance FY2009, $US millions U.S. Total Economic and Military FY2009, $US millions Aid received per person recipient FY2009, $US

Pakistan

Hamas is not mentioned in your link.

We are backing Israel which is an apartheid racist state worse than South Africa ever was.
Apartheidal racists, calling others apartheidal racists. BTh., why's that every arab-muslim judophobe suddenly becomes a "patriotic tax-saving, flag-kissing infidel", when the subject matter is Israel?

sure thing

Pakistan

Hamas is not mentioned in your link.

Hamas control Palistine.

1+1=2

There's is 0 chance they are not the ones getting vast chunks of the money. Fattah[?] is also getting a portion, but since they are now linked....

Forum List

Back