CDZ Is the US of A out of step with the world?

I

Indofred

I've put this in here in order to get clean debate on this issue.
Most of the world sees Palestine as a nation, a few countries do not, but that number is falling every week.
So, that in mind, is the US out of step with the world, and should the US recognise Palestine?

15314829113_e388bc4137.jpg

I'm not sure what Palestine is, exactly. Is it the semi-autonomous West Bank governed by the Palestinian Authority? Does it include Gaza (controlled by Hamas)? What is the significance of international recognition? It seems like all the parties there are more interested in stymieing each other than in resolving the big issues.

If Palestine became an independent state (or states), would it have the right to attack Israel? If so, would Israel have the right to control the flow of armaments into Palestine or conduct preemptive military operations? The "recognition" issue seems to beg these questions.

I've put this in here in order to get clean debate on this issue.
Most of the world sees Palestine as a nation, a few countries do not, but that number is falling every week.
So, that in mind, is the US out of step with the world, and should the US recognise Palestine?

15314829113_e388bc4137.jpg

Make no mistake, when SHTF it'll be the U.S. that steps in to save the day. The other countries of the world don't have the capability or wherewithal to do jack shit.

No answers then.
I see the pro zionist lot can't bring themselves to realise, they're on a loser.
Most of the world now recognises Palestine as a state, only a few are holding out against the tide of reason.

Considering the situation in the Middle east -----intensive
BLOODY sectarian conflict in Syria, Iraq, Yemen---with
not only potential to spread---more like LIKELY spread
thruout the region-----I see no reason to play new games
over there right now. The impact on Israel would be minimal---
purely symbolic stuff. But it might create a huge hardship
for the people who call themselves "Palestinians"------the
borders of this mythical country have not been stated.

No answers then.
I see the pro zionist lot can't bring themselves to realise, they're on a loser.
Most of the world now recognises Palestine as a state, only a few are holding out against the tide of reason.

And has that made one iota of difference? Palestine already is a (terrorist) state.

But no one is answering the question.
Is the US out of step with the world?

If you mean does the US have an independent foreign policy, then the answer is yes. If you mean is the US sheepishly subscribing to the Palestinian cause du jour, the answer is no.

If you think the US should "recognize" Palestine, please explain what that would entail and why it should be done, other than to be "in step" with "the world."

yes we are out of step on Palestine but we are out of step as the the world's policeman and as the world's last best hope for freedom. So being out of step with a liberal world seems like a good thing.

yes we are out of step on Palestine but we are out of step as the the world's policeman and as the world's last best hope for freedom. So being out of step with a liberal world seems like a good thing.

Police brutality?
Removing elected governments, mass murder in Cambodia (Terrorism by B52), kidnap, torture, and so on.

Police brutality?
Removing elected governments, mass murder in Cambodia (Terrorism by B52), kidnap, torture, and so on.

So your OP was disingenuous in the first place...

Police brutality?
dear, being the best does not mean being perfect. Do you understand?

Some non-Americans just don't seem to get it that most Americans very sincerely don't give a crap what they think we should be "in step" with. Some seem to regard this as mere rhetoric or something. It's not.

hey Indo Fred , as far as the question my answer is that I'm happy to be out of step with the world . I generally have no use for the world , the UN and their conniving policies . Course everything might be changing with mrobama and his government policies --- [edit] as we become more like the rest of the world against my wishes . Fer once , amazing as he11 but I agree with Unkatore or better yet he agrees with me !!

Last edited:
hey Indo Fred , as far as the question my answer is that I'm happy to be out of step with the world . I generally have no use for the world , the UN and their conniving policies . Course everything might be changing with mrobama and his government policies --- [edit] as we become more like the rest of the world against my wishes . Fer once , amazing as he11 but I agree with Unkatore or better yet he agrees with me !!

we're the world's moral policeman, and rightly so, so the issue it whether they are in step with us.

Police brutality?
dear, being the best does not mean being perfect. Do you understand?

Who says you're the best, unless you claim aggressive is good.

Police brutality?

So your OP was disingenuous in the first place...

The topic has wandered a little, but I see you're still unable to answer.

what are you talking about Indo Fred , I think I answered that I don't care to be in step with the world . Yep , I don't care what the world thinks , I want the USA to do whats best for the USA no matter what the rest of the world wants or thinks .

question was , is the USA out of step with the rest of the world --- so answer might be , may be and I hope so.

That is what is great about the USA...we are our own. Muslims can't intimidate us into recognizing Palestine with terrorism, violence, and hate speech! The world is out of step with the United States.

Forum List

Back