Is the Rightwing in denial about the uselessness of the GOP?

Rightwingers have no trouble defending republican presidential candidates, but when it comes to defending the GOP ideology itself; they are oddly silent. I think they secretly know the GOP only seeks to coddle the wealthy class and does NOTHING for the poor and middle class. The problem is that they can't just admit it to themselves. Instead of defending the policies of the GOP, they focus all of their energy into demonizing democrats. Why do these people even vote?

Here's your chance, Rightwingers, why should anyone vote republican? Don't give some lame ass answer such as "well they aren't democrats derp, derp, derp!" I want real reasons why anyone should vote republican.

Do you ever stop asking stupid questions?
Ok so you think it's a stupid question. So by my question being stupid, does that mean It has an obvious answer?

See this is my point. You people can't give an answer that doesn't involve mentioning democrats.

That's because one cannot consider Yin without also considering Yang.

Grow the fuck up.
I already know why you won't vote democrat. All you have to do is explain why anyone should vote republican. It's not that hard.

Easy. Because they, even in their myriad errors, are far more beholden to the Constitution than their opposition, which seeks to destroy it.
Oh gee that's so compelling. A vague reference to the constitution is always the go-to explanation isn't it?

Of course it is.

To be sure, the GOP would have done this country well by leading the discussion our health insurance delivery issues.

But they didn't...because many of them are no better than the corporate hacks they sleep with.

Does that make Obamacare a defacto "good thing". Not in any way, shape or fashion.

SIngle payer has proven to work in dozens of countries from Canada to the Uk...They all spend a smaller friction of their economy on healthcare and no one has to worry about being left to die on the street unlike this country.

WTF has the market system done besides cause the problems we seen before the aca?

So why are you not living in Canada?

Is that your solution??? Move to canada or feed the pig!

Why are you against something that is proven?

No. My solution is YOU move to Canada.

See this is my point. You people can't give an answer that doesn't involve mentioning democrats.

Grow the fuck up.
I already know why you won't vote democrat. All you have to do is explain why anyone should vote republican. It's not that hard.

Easy. Because they, even in their myriad errors, are far more beholden to the Constitution than their opposition, which seeks to destroy it.

Show me where a corporation should be allowed to be unregulated in the constitution. Then show me what gives them more rights in the constitution then the worker.

you use the constitution to hurt the common man but it says no such thing. Also the supreme court has Juridical review and has stated the government does have this power.

To be sure, the GOP would have done this country well by leading the discussion our health insurance delivery issues.

But they didn't...because many of them are no better than the corporate hacks they sleep with.

Does that make Obamacare a defacto "good thing". Not in any way, shape or fashion.

SIngle payer has proven to work in dozens of countries from Canada to the Uk...They all spend a smaller friction of their economy on healthcare and no one has to worry about being left to die on the street unlike this country.

WTF has the market system done besides cause the problems we seen before the aca?

So you like spending 3-4 times the economic product on our healthcare system then Canada, uk or Germany! You don't want to fix anything and we all damn well know that deregulating it and handing it over to the corporations won't change this.

Grow the fuck up.

Show me where a corporation should be allowed to be unregulated in the constitution.

First, you show me where I said any such thing.

So you like spending 3-4 times the economic product on our healthcare system then Canada, uk or Germany! You don't want to fix anything and we all damn well know that deregulating it and handing it over to the corporations won't change this.

You're still here?

Please tell me how this belongs on this thread.

I pointed out that simply because the GOP did not pick up the issue, Obamacare was not defacto good....all in the context of it's O.K. for republicans to vote against democrats and it's O.K. for democrats to vote against republicans.

Despite BillyFail's opinion.

Because I don't believe in the Democratic ideology that more government is the answer to every problem and can fix all the unfairness in the country. That is my one and only response on this topic if you don't want to accept it as my reason for voting Republican that is not and never will be my problem.
lol it's pretty lame. None of you can give an answer without mentioning democrats and it's pathetic.

That's just you somehow assuming we really care about what you have to say on the matter.

Get off of healthcare and back on topic.

Healthcare was only brought up in the context of the O.P.

Because I don't believe in the Democratic ideology that more government is the answer to every problem and can fix all the unfairness in the country. That is my one and only response on this topic if you don't want to accept it as my reason for voting Republican that is not and never will be my problem.
lol it's pretty lame. None of you can give an answer without mentioning democrats and it's pathetic.

That's just you somehow assuming we really care about what you have to say on the matter.
And yet you post in my threads anyway.

Rightwingers have no trouble defending republican presidential candidates, but when it comes to defending the GOP ideology itself; they are oddly silent. I think they secretly know the GOP only seeks to coddle the wealthy class and does NOTHING for the poor and middle class. The problem is that they can't just admit it to themselves. Instead of defending the policies of the GOP, they focus all of their energy into demonizing democrats. Why do these people even vote?

Here's your chance, Rightwingers, why should anyone vote republican? Don't give some lame ass answer such as "well they aren't democrats derp, derp, derp!" I want real reasons why anyone should vote republican.

Perhaps if you gave some good reasons to vote Democrat we could get some great laughs. In your case my guess is your major issue is legalized potheads under government control.

Get off of healthcare and back on topic.

Healthcare was only brought up in the context of the O.P.

Check your references. I did not say what you have me posting

Perhaps if you gave some good reasons to vote Democrat we could get some great laughs. In your case my guess is your major issue is legalized potheads under government control.
No actually.

I believe in re-building our crumbled infrastructure system that is an embarrassment to other first world countries.

I believe in raising the minimum wage to something democrats and republicans can compromise on.

I believe in addressing the corruption in Wall Street.

I believe in addressing the threat of climate change.

I believe in economic policies that help the shrinking middle class and growing poor class.

I believe in regulating our private market so corporations can't do whatever the fuck they want.

Republicans will do NOTHING about any of these problems.

Why won't you accept that we need some government to regulate the economy just for there to be competition or high standards? We wouldn't have clean air, water, food or a goddamn thing if it wasn't for government.

-We wouldn't have anti-trust laws
-We wouldn't have most of the funding for our infrastructure...Forget about the safety standards that the government mandates.
-We wouldn't have the faa or fcc to make air or communication work smoothly.
-We wouldn't have cdc or nih curing diseases that once killed a large percentage of our population.
-We wouldn't have shit!!1

I am not saying that we need to use the government to make everything fair. Hell, I am against that but your solutions are just as insane as it takes the position that the government only does wrong. that is a down right lie.

I wouldn't want to live within a country without standards, regulations, laws and some shared responsibility coming from government.

False dichotomy.

Now, I tend to be a little more anti-government than most on this site, so you'll excuse me if I say, well, crap to a lot of that shit you said we need government for.

But a lot of the conservatives that have chimed into this thread would tell you Matty 'ol boy, you know what? We ALREADY have all that shit you just mentioned. The only thing that is necessary now is continuing resolutions. We don't need anymore. In fact, don't you think we've gone just a little far? But it is a fact, government workers never go into business to put themselves out of work. What industry does?

Government has a tendency to want to make more work for itself, even if it is unnecessary. It will find work for itself to do. And then, after that, it always wants more money. Guess who pays?

No actually.

I believe in re-building our crumbled infrastructure system that is an embarrassment to other first world countries.

I believe in raising the minimum wage to something democrats and republicans can compromise on.

I believe in addressing the corruption in Wall Street.

I believe in addressing the threat of climate change.

I believe in economic policies that help the shrinking middle class and growing poor class.

I believe in regulating our private market so corporations can't do whatever the fuck they want.

Republicans will do NOTHING about any of these problems.

Give evidence that our infrastructure is an embarrassment, or that it can be maintained better with government than with private enterprise.

Our minimum wage is at a point where we are at a compromise now.

Probably the corruption in Wall Street will never be addressed until the corruption in DC is addressed first.

If you want to address the threat of climate change, turn off your computer, stop consuming, move to an Amish community. Think globally, act locally. Stop using government force to force your opinions into how others should order their lives.

As far as economic policies go? lol
cb7438de3b1e4edb589008dc243e390d.jpg

Corporations are enabled by government, not limited by them.

You are probably right, Republicans are just as corrupt as Democrats. Neither has the ability to do anything about these "problems."

I can......Repubicrats LOL...steve

Do you ever stop asking stupid questions?
Ok so you think it's a stupid question. So by my question being stupid, does that mean It has an obvious answer?

No. I mean that any question you don't want the answer to is a stupid question. And you don't give a damn about any questions you ask. You just want to attack republicansm. So it's a stupid question

Forum List

Back