CIA Director: "the Israelis used Pollard to obtain our attack plan against the USSR, all of it"

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
In "The Case Against Jonathan Pollard," Seymour M. Hersh relates a conversation between the late William J. Casey, then CIA director, and one of his station chiefs, a month after Pollard's arrest. When his subordinate asked why the CIA chief was ordering stepped-up monitoring of an Israeli delegation on a routine visit,

"'He asked if I knew anything about the Pollard case,' the station chief recalled, and he said that Casey had added, 'For your information, the Israelis used Pollard to obtain our attack plan against the USSR, all of it. The coordinates, the firing locations, the sequences"

Jonathan-Pollard_584-a_539_332_c1.jpg

Our "friends" the dancing Israelis

For shame

yeah? I did not know------what would the ramifications be if Israel did know----
the proposed plan for a possible ---very unlikely---attack on Russia back then?

Pollard stole over a million pages of US secrets, and one official told Hersch he "had no idea what he gave away."

When Clinton was thinking of releasing Pollard, US intelligence officials got so upset they threatened mass resignations if Clinton released him to Israel, where is Pollard was and is a hero. US intelligence is convinced that Pollard got many US intelligence agents killed.

Pollard was defended by Alan Dershowitz, who insisted that Pollard was offered a plea bargain and pleaded guilty in exchange for less than life in prison, and insisted that the US honor its plea bargain.

US Zionists are still openly defensive of Pollard, running the disinformation site JonathanPollard.org. You will hear that Pollard didn't get anyone killed, or that he stole nothing which actually hurt the United States, as if, with more than a million pages, he could have read all of them to know. A pro-Pollard article at JewishJournal.com in 2014 said:

yeah? I did not know------what would the ramifications be if Israel did know----

NOTHING.

EVERYTHING IS SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET UNDER THE "THEY ARE THE CHOSEN ONES" DOCTRINE.

SO THEY STOLE OUR SECRETS AND DANCED AFTER 09/11 , NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

Pollard stole over a million pages of US secrets, and one official told Hersch he "had no idea what he gave away."

When Clinton was thinking of releasing Pollard, US intelligence officials got so upset they threatened mass resignations if Clinton released him to Israel, where is Pollard was and is a hero. US intelligence is convinced that Pollard got many US intelligence agents killed.

Pollard was defended by Alan Dershowitz, who insisted that Pollard was offered a plea bargain and pleaded guilty in exchange for less than life in prison, and insisted that the US honor its plea bargain.

US Zionists are still openly defensive of Pollard, running the disinformation site JonathanPollard.org. You will hear that Pollard didn't get anyone killed, or that he stole nothing which actually hurt the United States, as if, with more than a million pages, he could have read all of them to know. A pro-Pollard article at JewishJournal.com in 2014 said:

can you be more specific ----at the very least name the people that got killed
because of Pollard------and how it happened -----and provide some details as to what actual damage to the USA he caused. I am not defending his actions---whatever they were since it does seem he breached security-----but what is the
ACTUAL DAMAGE?

NOTHING.

EVERYTHING IS SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET UNDER THE "THEY ARE THE CHOSEN ONES" DOCTRINE.

SO THEY STOLE OUR SECRETS AND DANCED AFTER 09/11 , NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

you seem to have no idea. I don't either As to "dancing" "after" 9-11---
who did that? The reports I heard about the Israelis in a parking lot in Fort Lee,
New Jersey was that they (I think five people) were standing on the roof top of a
moving fan and watching the towers burn------at the same time that I watched
the towers burn and as did thousands of other people ---five grown men "DANCED" on the roof of a van--/?? sounds dangerous. Seems to me
that they laughed-----I laughed too----for a while-----I thought the buildings were fine--- standing strong ----every one would be evacuated and the fire would be put out, I saw the event just about from the same perspective that the five in Fort Lee saw it-------miles away but VISIBLE. Getting back to Pollard----just what harm did he
cause------try to come up with SOMETHING

Pollard is a disgrace. God knows how many other Pollards there have been/currently are in this country undermining our foreign policy...

you did not answer my question. Pollard is certainly blameworthy----he violated
security. My question is 'what harm did he do'? there have been LOTS of
violations of security by lots of people that seem to have been far more harmful---
but I cannot be sure of that impression. I wonder why no one seems able to
explain it

can you be more specific ----at the very least name the people that got killed
because of Pollard------and how it happened -----and provide some details as to what actual damage to the USA he caused. I am not defending his actions---whatever they were since it does seem he breached security-----but what is the
ACTUAL DAMAGE?

ACTUAL DAMAGE?

YOU MUST BE A ZIONUT - NO REASONABLE AMERICAN FIRSTER WOULD ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION

BUT I AIM TO PLEASE:

"
those details are clearly enumerated in a 46-page sworn declaration to the sentencing judge by then-Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, most of which has been classified top secret. The secret affidavit includes a classified analysis of twenty illegally disclosed documents.

Although the Weinberger declaration was presented as the prosecution’s most powerful sentencing memo, it was in fact specifically requested by Judge Robinson. “The judge requested, the court asked, for a confidential, highly-classified summary to report the damage done,” Weinberger told me in an interview. Although the declaration was signed by Weinberger and submitted as the Secretary’s personal affidavit, the damning document was in fact assembled piecemeal by an inter-agency group of intelligence officials independently assessing Pollard’s damage to their own operations.

A redacted copy of that sworn 46-page declaration, obtained by this reporter, together with information and analysis reported by several of the actual contributors, indicates that Pollard indeed compromised the most sensitive aspect of American intelligence. More than just intelligence substance, Pollard revealed the carefully guarded aspect of American intelligence, known as “sources and methods.”

oh----so you don't know either. By now-----the terrible outcome of the security
breach should have become Manifested------you got any idea what terrible things
actually HAPPENED?

actually HAPPENED?

EDWIN BLACK WROTE THE ARTICLE WHICH WAS PUBLISHED BY THE TIMES OF ISRAEL. HE OBTAINED A COPY OF THE REPORT AND AGREED THAT THE DAMAGE WAS SUBSTANTIAL.. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Edwin Black is the award-winning, New York Times bestselling international investigative author of 120 award-winning editions in 14 languages in 65 countries, as well as scores of newspaper and magazine articles in the leading publications of the United States, Europe and Israel. . Black is a leading contributor to The Cutting Edge News, which receives more than 1.5 million visits monthly, as well as the Huffington Post, the Times of Israel, and numerous other on-line publications. His investigations and human rights articles are syndicated regularly to publications worldwide."

actually HAPPENED?

EDWIN BLACK WROTE THE ARTICLE WHICH WAS PUBLISHED BY THE TIMES OF ISRAEL. HE OBTAINED A COPY OF THE REPORT AND AGREED THAT THE DAMAGE WAS SUBSTANTIAL.. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Edwin Black is the award-winning, New York Times bestselling international investigative author of 120 award-winning editions in 14 languages in 65 countries, as well as scores of newspaper and magazine articles in the leading publications of the United States, Europe and Israel. . Black is a leading contributor to The Cutting Edge News, which receives more than 1.5 million visits monthly, as well as the Huffington Post, the Times of Israel, and numerous other on-line publications. His investigations and human rights articles are syndicated regularly to publications worldwide."

ok-----so the really bad stuff is TOP SECRET------any idea when it will be declassified?

actually HAPPENED?

ok-----so the really bad stuff is TOP SECRET------any idea when it will be declassified?

YOU KNOW THE FBI REPORT ABOUT THE NORTH BERGEN NJ "DANCING ISRAELIS" (AFTER 09/11) WILL BE DECLASSIFIED IN THE YEAR 2030.

DO YOU KNOW WHY?

AFTER ALL, THE ZIONUT LOVERS CONTEND THAT IT IS A MERE "CONSPIRACY".

actually HAPPENED?

YOU KNOW THE FBI REPORT ABOUT THE NORTH BERGEN NJ "DANCING ISRAELIS" (AFTER 09/11) WILL BE DECLASSIFIED IN THE YEAR 2030.

DO YOU KNOW WHY?

a SPECIAL policy? I kinda thought that declassifying stuff is-------by some sort of
BOOK-------I did not know it gets SPECIAL for "da chosen"

actually HAPPENED?

DO YOU KNOW WHY?

a SPECIAL policy? I kinda thought that declassifying stuff is-------by some sort of

BULLSHIT

YOU KNEW.

YOU FUCKERS GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

actually HAPPENED?

DO YOU KNOW WHY?

BULLSHIT

YOU KNEW.

YOU FUCKERS GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

I knew what?

In "The Case Against Jonathan Pollard," Seymour M. Hersh relates a conversation between the late William J. Casey, then CIA director, and one of his station chiefs, a month after Pollard's arrest. When his subordinate asked why the CIA chief was ordering stepped-up monitoring of an Israeli delegation on a routine visit,

"'He asked if I knew anything about the Pollard case,' the station chief recalled, and he said that Casey had added, 'For your information, the Israelis used Pollard to obtain our attack plan against the USSR, all of it. The coordinates, the firing locations, the sequences"

Jonathan-Pollard_584-a_539_332_c1.jpg

Our "friends" the dancing Israelis

For shame

Everyone spies on everyone else, especially allies. Pretending it's otherwise is hypocritical.

Don't see a lot of difference between Pollard and Elsberg. Elsberg even got awards.

you make an interesting analogy-----it is clear that POLLARD----actually
thought his release of papers to the US ally---Israel----was a good thing.
My personal opinion (I have some minimal experience with "secret stuff"---
having served as an officer in the US Navy) is -----that he was DEAD WRONG--
but it is clear that he did not imagine that he was causing a problem to the USA.
He was just "technically" not supposed to do what he did------kinda stupid.
He seems to have been jailed too long for "stupid"------HOWEVER I still
do not know what damage his activities caused the USA

Don't see a lot of difference between Pollard and Elsberg. Elsberg even got awards.

you make an interesting analogy-----it is clear that POLLARD----actually
thought his release of papers to the US ally---Israel----was a good thing.
My personal opinion (I have some minimal experience with "secret stuff"---
having served as an officer in the US Navy) is -----that he was DEAD WRONG--
but it is clear that he did not imagine that he was causing a problem to the USA.
He was just "technically" not supposed to do what he did------kinda stupid.
He seems to have been jailed too long for "stupid"------HOWEVER I still
do not know what damage his activities caused the USA

Pollard was Jew First and an American Second. That was his problem.

But frankly, 30 years was an excessive sentence, there are guys who spied for our ENEMIES who got less time.

Let the Zionists have him.

And then start asking the long hard question of what good reasons we have to be getting in the middle of the fight between the Zionists and the Arabs who want to kill them.

Forum List

Back