Is The Obama Administration Going After The GOP?

Valerie Jarrett - father was a Communist, as was Obama's Mother, Father, Grand Father, Grand Mother, and Stepfather.
Born in Iran, hates America and wants to "Fundamentally Transform" it into some sort of Communist State.

Is Obama going after Republicans? It's rather transparent!

And to some this is a new phenomena.....?

They all do it
Sept was a long time ago
At this point what difference does it make?
BOOOSH!

Standard responses from libs.
Yes, this poltical targeting of enemies by the bureaucracy under orders from the executive is a new and very disturbing trend.

I think you should write Darrell Issa and have him open an investigation.......

Then twirl around three times, drink some GOP piss and whisper IMPEACH four times (softly but firmly).

To all you uneducated posters, remember Nixon? So you think that the administration is doing something new? I suggest you read US political history. There have been battles since the country began between the parties. The secretary or the treasury, you know that guy on the 20 dollar bill, he died in a duel against an opposition party member. His name was Alexander Hamilton.

The Justice Department has focused on two prominent Republicans, announcing a corruption indictment of former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell and launching an active and very public criminal investigation into the antics of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's administration. In doing so, federal prosecutors have created at least the appearance that they are targeting two men who have been touted as plausible candidates for the GOP presidential nomination in 2016.

So the justice department should not go after any party member that breaks the law? I remember a GOP congressman that was caught buying cocaine from a DEA agent, was that a democratic administration war on the GOP also. Most people at regular jobs would be fired. Yet the whole fed govt. at the executive, legislative and judicial branches, to include state level do not have to take drug test for the office they hold or run for. They claim it is violation of their right to privacy. Yet these same people make draconian laws for the common citizen on the issue of drug testing and penalties for being found positive in those tests. Is it not time for the masters to have to follow the same rules we the common citizens are required to take to get welfare, be a soldier, etc.?

To all you uneducated posters, remember Nixon? So you think that the administration is doing something new? I suggest you read US political history. There have been battles since the country began between the parties. The secretary or the treasury, you know that guy on the 20 dollar bill, he died in a duel against an opposition party member. His name was Alexander Hamilton.

Nixon spying on his opponents.....bad bad bad. Bush spying on citizens...bad bad bad. O spying on citizens....good good good.

Hamilton can burn.

Op Ed in today's WSJ. The answer of course is "duh, ya think?" This is the most politicized administration in history, fixed on rewarding friends and punishing enemies. Any notion of a united America is long gone. This is why states fail.
Harvey Silverglate: Justice Goes After the GOP - WSJ.com

Please excuse Rabbi (rabbit?) for he is reality challenged, as is the WSJ Editorial Staff as both believe they can convince others that the GOP has been open to fair debate during the Obama Administration.

IMO it's about time to declare war on McConnell and Boehner, two of the most worthless members of The Congress in its long history and fight back against the Tea Party radicals and Reactionary's like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

"Does a bear crap in the woods?" Obama's mortal enemy is the Christian Right. Obama signed an arms deal with the Russkies about a year back limiting the United States military capacity knowing full well the Russian were busy testing a new missile system at the time. In his SOTU addfress he extolled the progress limiting Iran's march toward procuring nuclear weapons. Less than 24 hours later DNI Clapper tells the Congress the only thing standing between Iran and their nuke is the political will to build one. The Iranians are already there. Knowing the Iranians, there's going to be a very loud boom in the highlands pretty soon, big enough to show up on the seismometers over here. Barack won't say a word, as if the cat had his tongue. They'll be no checks on the verbiage regarding Conservatives. They're the only thing standing between Comrade Barack and his implementation of the Worldwide Islamic Caliphate. Why else would the lies be issuing from Obama's mouth in the same volume as the March, 2011 Japanese Tsunami?

Op Ed in today's WSJ. The answer of course is "duh, ya think?" This is the most politicized administration in history, fixed on rewarding friends and punishing enemies. Any notion of a united America is long gone. This is why states fail.
Harvey Silverglate: Justice Goes After the GOP - WSJ.com

Hilarious. The U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey is the chief federal law enforcement officer in New Jersey. The previous one was, get this, Chris Crispie.

Nixon spying on his opponents.....bad bad bad. Bush spying on citizens...bad bad bad. O spying on citizens....good good good.

Hamilton can burn.

Nixon was going to be impeached for so much more than spying.

Nixon Articles of Impeachment

Congress should repeal several provisions of the Patriot Act. Especially the ones dealing with domestic surveillance.

I think you should write Darrell Issa and have him open an investigation.......

Then twirl around three times, drink some GOP piss and whisper IMPEACH four times (softly but firmly).

Look if you can't add anything just don't post, OK? You're using up valuable bandwidth on your non-witticisms.

Remind me what Nixon did again. I dont need to read history, I was there for Nixon.
What does Hamilton have to do with this? It was a private duel. Is Obama challenging Boehner to a duel now?

Forum List

Back