Is the NRA a terrorist organization?

I wouldn't go so far as to say they are a terrorist organization, but they do seem to have a lot of nuts in that circle. I have in the passed been a member, and still own firearms. Yet, when I look around and listen to some of the exortations coming from people associated with that group or in fringe gun groups, I have to shutter sometimes and think of reaching for my own gun for in fear of them.

Crazy times, with crazy people, and it seems the craziest want more people to have more guns.

Beware the controlled opposition. Groups have always been infiltrated by those that oppose the (insert name here) as a way to discredit it. One or a few "bad apples" is no cause to discredit the whole organization in many cases. IMO, anyone who would like to see Americans rights done away with is a traitor and should be in considered a threat or "terrorist" to the nation, as well as anyone who considers collective punishment for the deeds of a few.

The NRA is not a terrorists organization

It is just another civil liberties organization that aim to defend the citizens rights to bear arms--mostly focused on the arm being a gun or rifle but the definition of arms is alot more encompassing than that.

The NRA do have corporate backing from the manufacturers or firearms, but that makes sense due to the fact that one of the main purchasers of firearms in the US are American citizens. Thus the notion of a conspiracy that the Firearm manufacturer is backing the NRA is true!! But this conspiracy includes the maintaining of individual liberties so this conspiracy has a good outcome!

Finally, the only people that wish to see the NRA banned are those people that are angry at the idea you can make money from selling firearms, angry at the idea tthat you can own a firearm and defend self, family and property without governmental help, or people angy at the idea that you are not agreeing with everything they support. IN short, communist oppressors with the belief that humans are no different than cattle.

What is next from the anti-NRA would be dictators? Dog Leashes for every American? Ear tags for the citizenry? I don't see any of them lining up to give up their rights!! Probably due to the fact that they want more rights over us!!

The NRA is a corporate tool at its worst and a bunch of idiots at its core. It's kinda hard to say if they really think it patriotic to provide psychopaths with assault weapons and think the solution is arming everyone else so everyone else is protected from psychopaths. Of course there are lots of psychopaths who would love more of the NRA's freedumb.

from p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."[/b]

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! "

The NRA is a corporate tool at its worst and a bunch of idiots at its core. It's kinda hard to say if they really think it patriotic to provide psychopaths with assault weapons and think the solution is arming everyone else so everyone else is protected from psychopaths. Of course there are lots of psychopaths who would love more of the NRA's freedumb.

from p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."[/b]

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! "

"As Harris had posted on his website that he possessed explosives, Guerra wrote a draft affidavit, requesting a search warrant of the Harris household. He never filed it.[4] The affidavit was concealed by the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office and not revealed until September 2001, resulting from an investigation by the TV show 60 Minutes."

How is this an inanimate objects fault again?

"After the revelation about the affidavit, a series of grand jury investigations were begun into the cover-up activities of Jefferson County officials. The investigation revealed that high-ranking county officials had met a few days after the massacre to discuss the release of the affidavit to the public. It was decided that because the affidavit's contents lacked the necessary probable cause to have supported the issuance of a search warrant for the Harris household by a judge, it would be best not to disclose the affidavit's existence at an upcoming press conference, although the actual conversations and points of discussion were never revealed to anyone other than the Grand Jury members. Following the press conference, the original Guerra documents disappeared. In September 1999, a Jefferson County investigator failed to find the documents during a secret search of the county's computer system. A second attempt in late 2000 found copies of the document within the Jefferson County archives. The documents were reconstructed and released to the public in September 2001, but the original documents are still missing."

A conspiracy and a coverup. Gee according to dipshits on here we are tin foil hatters for even suggesting such a thing.

"On January 30, 1998, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold stole tools and other equipment from a van parked near the city of Littleton.[6] Both youths were arrested and subsequently attended a joint court hearing, where they pleaded guilty to the felony theft."

This felony conviction means he couldn't legally obtain a firearm. And they didn't.

"In one of his scheduled meetings with his psychiatrist, Eric Harris complained of depression, anger and possessing suicidal thoughts. As a result, he was prescribed the anti-depressant Zoloft. He complained of feeling restless and having trouble concentrating; in April, his doctor switched him to Luvox, a similar anti-depressant drug.[12] At the time of his death, Harris had therapeutic Luvox levels in his system. Some analysts, such as psychiatrist Peter Breggin, have argued that one or both of these medications may have contributed to Harris's actions. Breggin said that side-effects of these drugs include increased aggression, loss of remorse, depersonalization, and mania.[13]"

So the connections between antidepressants and violence and suicide are not important.
Instead more time is wasted analyzing music, Goth and ways to disarm the public at large.
The solution being called for is collective punishment by infringing on the 2nd amendment of the United States Constitution. Brilliant.
Why not ban antidepressants or alcohol or cars?
All this would do is raise the price of guns and ammo on the black market and sick psychopaths would still be able to kill you and yours, and there would be less of a chance an armed citizen would be able to defend themselves or you and yours.

"In the months prior to the attacks, Harris and Klebold acquired two 9 mm firearms and two 12-gauge shotguns. Their friend Robyn Anderson bought a rifle and the two shotguns at the Tanner Gun Show in December 1998.[17] Through Philip Duran,[18] another friend, Harris and Klebold later bought a handgun from Mark Manes for $500."

OK, so these "friends" obtained the weapons for them. These people should be doing serious time, life perhaps but nope....Actually the police who conspired to cover up their lack of diligence should be locked up as well.

"Manes and Philip Duran, who had introduced the duo to Manes,[50] were eventually prosecuted for their roles in supplying guns to Harris and Klebold.[51] Each was charged with supplying a handgun to a minor and possession of a sawed-off shotgun. Manes and Duran were sentenced to a total of six years and four-and-a-half years in prison, respectively.[52]"

This incident was a fuck up on many parts by many people, but I'll be damned if it is reason to disarm law abiding Americans and infringe on their rights to protect themselves.
I am sure that even if they could not obtain the weapons (that they obtained illegally) they would have done something else like poison, bombs, or just ran as many people over with 2 cars or trucks as they could.
Just knowing that there are dangerous people out here in society is reason to be able to shoot back if possible, and retards nanny state lowlifes want to punish the whole of American society....Fuck that.
It simple really..they want to disarm you to better control you, so you can't take those arms up against them when they finish trashing the Constitution and finish off your enslavement. If people are too stupid to figure that out, then they deserve to be their slave and totally controlled.

Columbine High School massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back