Is the LGBT community too sensitive, or is society still homophobic?

Im an athlete as well..but our showers were individual stalls. And about being afraid? Lol of whT? Im a married man and always had it good with girls. The fact is I just think pulling your dick out in any situation where youre given a choice to walk two feet and close a door..and are in front of other dudes.......is weird. I dont give a shit about precedent.....I go by my own instincts usually.

Im an athlete as well..but our showers were individual stalls. And about being afraid? Lol of whT? Im a married man and always had it good with girls. The fact is I just think pulling your dick out in any situation where youre given a choice to walk two feet and close a door..and are in front of other dudes.......is weird. I dont give a shit about precedent.....I go by my own instincts usually.

No problem my man! Guess the culture I played in was always we made fun of the guys that did what you do.
And there were some that did exactly what you do.
Nothing wrong with it and I mean you no harm. If I offended you I apologize.

Not offended at all good sir. I understand the way it was back then...my grandfather was hard nosed as fuck. But its just a philosophical decision more than anything else. If I was home alone with my brother I'd still not walk around naked..would just seem weird...cappn winky was saved for the female species.

Forum List

Back