Is the Ku Klux Klan going to except Israel?

Makes sense. The way you post. But truly it looks like my love. Good man. My exes are awesome.

I think his Avie is Jeff Bridges

2541CC4B00000578-0-image-a-111_1422844934327.jpg

I would have killed to have him as an exhusband.........Oh too handsome. ok for ex husbands. one looked like antonio banderas. I had the hardest time leaving him.

If this thread wasn't relevant, the bigots wouldn't be responding so hatefully.

Maybe you should google the word "except" and find out what it really means, people aren't being hateful, just laughing their ass off at you complete ignorance.

Are the bigots of the GOP going to continue to vote republican? Or will the GOP lose a lot votes in the next election?

You can call it flame or hyperbole, but everyone knows that the south is full of bigots that vote republican. Without those votes the cons have no chance in 2016.

Netanyahu's speech to congress may backfire on the cons. And it may backfire on Netanyahu too.

Maybe the GOP thinks those dumb clansmen have a short memory.
There arent enough kkklansmen in any red states to swing any of them into turning blue. What state do you think will go blue over it? The GOP have religious southerners because it says somewhere in the bible to protect the Jews from the Muslims. Dont ask me ask a christian what it exactly says but I've heard many christianz on TV talk about needing to protect and defend Israel.

Are the bigots of the GOP going to continue to vote republican? Or will the GOP lose a lot votes in the next election?

You can call it flame or hyperbole, but everyone knows that the south is full of bigots that vote republican. Without those votes the cons have no chance in 2016.

Netanyahu's speech to congress may backfire on the cons. And it may backfire on Netanyahu too.

looks like the bigots come from the leftists area
democrats-boycott.jpg
Boehner is going to invite Putin to lecture congress on foreign policy next week.

There is no KKK Boogeyman. It only exists in the minds of loony Race-Baiter Dem wingnuts. All these Boogeymen running around in their white sheets, yet no one's ever seen any of em themselves. They don't see em, because they don't exist.

Sure, there's a few racist nutters out there, but there is no thousands of KKK Boogeymen out there. Just a figment of the Dem Race-Baiter imagination.

If a Dem Race-Baiter actually ever met a KKK Boogeyman, they would likely realize they have a lot in common. They're both hateful ignorant idiots.

Damn, you're stupid.

Learn the difference between the words accept and except, moron.

misuse a homophone in a sentence US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Bigotry runs both ways bro. Will you admit that anybody who ties the party of Lincoln to the KKK is a.... bigot?
Lincoln was a bigot.
"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people . . . . I as much as any man am in favor of the superior position assigned to the white race."~ Abraham Lincoln, First Lincoln-Douglas Debate, Ottawa, Illinois, Sept. 18, 1858,
Sense of Events Abe Lincoln was a racist bigot

Again...It was the democrats (FDR and the democratic congress) that fought the nazis and freed the Jews. Your revisionist history will never flush.
Lmao fdr emulated Hitler with his own concentration camps
Again...It was the democrats (FDR and the democratic congress) that fought the nazis and freed the Jews. Your revisionist history will never flush.
Here's a hint....You are only showing how delusional the cons are. Seek help.
You are proof progressives don't read history
you may read it but do you understand it?
no is the obvious answer .
More then you it seems . Because nothing I posted was wrong .
false
you may read it but do you understand it?
no is the obvious answer .

Forum List

Back