Is the Ku Klux Klan going to except Israel?

The most hateful Anti-Semites in the world are Left Wingers. They're the cause of the current disturbing rise of Antisemitism in Western Europe and the U.S. Still hard to fathom why so many American Jews continue supporting the Democratic Party. The Left definitely doesn't have Israel's best interests at heart.

And not to be a petty nitpicker, but it's 'accept' not 'except.'
I "accept" the correction of the spell police, but it was the left that fought the nazi's and the fascists in WWII. Right wingers like Bush financed Hitler.

Left Wingers today, despise Israel. I guess you didn't get the latest memo though. They're the driving force behind the awful Antisemitism going on in Western Europe and the U.S. today. The current Democratic Party is no friend to Jews and Israel.

They dont get it at all.

Are the bigots of the GOP going to continue to vote republican? Or will the GOP lose a lot votes in the next election?

You can call it flame or hyperbole, but everyone knows that the south is full of bigots that vote republican. Without those votes the cons have no chance in 2016.

Netanyahu's speech to congress may backfire on the cons. And it may backfire on Netanyahu too.

Maybe the GOP thinks those dumb clansmen have a short memory.

Wow... hitting the meth early today huh?

:lol:

Are the bigots of the GOP going to continue to vote republican? Or will the GOP lose a lot votes in the next election?

You can call it flame or hyperbole, but everyone knows that the south is full of bigots that vote republican. Without those votes the cons have no chance in 2016.

Netanyahu's speech to congress may backfire on the cons. And it may backfire on Netanyahu too.

Wow... hitting the meth early today huh?

:lol:
Wow, bigots come up with such snappy insults...ouch!

And btw, there is no KKK. It doesn't exist today. It only exists in the minds of warped delusional Race-Baiter Democrats. All those KKK Boogeymen running around in sheets, yet no one's ever seen any of em. Mere delusional wishful thinking on the part of Dem wingnuts. Period, end of story.

Right now it's the Dems that have issues with accepting Israel. After all their leader is a Muslim born Marxist named Hussien.

They can't even decide if they recognize God and and Jerusalem as the capital of Israel! Pathetic!

And btw, there is no KKK. It doesn't exist today. It only exists in the minds of warped delusional Race-Baiter Democrats. All those KKK Boogeymen running around in sheets, yet no one's ever seen any of em. Mere delusional wishful thinking on the part of Dem wingnuts. Period, end of story.
That's just like the Klan...saying that the nazi's didn't commit genocide on the Jews.

I "accept" the correction of the spell police, but it was the left that fought the nazi's and the fascists in WWII. Right wingers like Bush financed Hitler.

Of course, I mean he's 150 years old after all.

You have to be a sock mocking the stupidity of the left - no way in hell someone is really as stupid as you....

Of course, I mean he's 150 years old after all.

You have to be a sock mocking the stupidity of the left - no way in hell someone is really as stupid as you....
How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
How Bush s grandfather helped Hitler s rise to power World news The Guardian

Bigot are generally democrats. Virtually EVERY JOOOOOOO hating pile of shit on this board is a far left fuckwad - like you.

Nah, racism is and always will be a leftist thing.

Yo,

No, they are boycotting him!!!

"GTP"

Yo,

"GTP"

I take exception to that....

Yo, you know if the truth hurts? Its to damn bad!!!

"GTP"
^^^^^Thick as a brick.^^^^

Really don't mind if you sit this one out
My words but a whisper your deafness a shout
I may make you feel but I can't make you think
Your loves in the gutter, your sperms in the sink.

Yo,

"GTP"

I take exception to that....

Yo, you know if the truth hurts? Its to damn bad!!!

"GTP"
^^^^^Thick as a brick.^^^^

Really don't mind if you sit this one out
My words but a whisper your deafness a shout
I may make you feel but I can't make you think
Your loves in the gutter, your sperms in the sink.
Both you and rambo are daft.

We already know democrats hate Isreal and the KKK are democrats.
Again...It was the democrats (FDR and the democratic congress) that fought the nazis and freed the Jews. Your revisionist history will never flush.

Yo, the true KKK?

"GTP"
00S0S_4EfEb0E3FlQ_600x450.jpg

Forum List

Back