Is the justice department involved in voter suppression?

was it ruled as voter suppression?
if so, please show me the link to that ruling

If its not voter suppression, do tell me why the guy who filed the charges resigned after the judge smacked him down. It hasn't had a chance to come to trial on the voter suppression charges, but its pretty clear what it was to anyone other than a complete partisan hack.

Hell, you even thought he ruled for the Republicans. :clap2:

If its not voter suppression, do tell me why the guy who filed the charges resigned after the judge smacked him down. It hasn't had a chance to come to trial on the voter suppression charges, but its pretty clear what it was to anyone other than a complete partisan hack.

Hell, you even thought he ruled for the Republicans. :clap2:
he did
on part of it

yeah, thats proof
:rolleyes:

Umm, exactly how is it not?

The DoJ investigated it and found that hiring was done based on political preference.

I particularly like this line:

Former White House Liaison Jan Williams told investigators she had never used that Lexis/Nexis search string for AG appointments, so it was awkward when they found her email saying "This is the lexis nexis search string that I use for AG appointments."

anhd where did the supreme court rule that it was voter suppression???

it didnt
you LIE

You still lost in court. Get used to it. November is just around the corner. I actually think McCain himself is above such underhanded dealing but some of the GOP handlers are not. Anything to regain the White House.

You still lost in court. Get used to it. November is just around the corner. I actually think McCain himself is above such underhanded dealing but some of the GOP handlers are not. Anything to regain the White House.
"I" didn't lose anything
and since when is voter verification, voter suppression
sorry, i want as many people as can vote, to vote, LEGALLY
i do NOT want people not legally eligible to vote, voting
i would hope ALL Americans would want that

its politics
did you feel the same way when Clinton was doing it?
i did

Its not politics. Its ILLEGAL. 5 U.S.C. §§ 2301 & 2302 is the cite if you care to look it up (I know you won't, but there you go anyway).

And do provide evidence that Clinton did it.

Its not politics. Its ILLEGAL. 5 U.S.C. §§ 2301 & 2302 is the cite if you care to look it up (I know you won't, but there you go anyway).

And do provide evidence that Clinton did it.
of course i wont
its a waste of time for me to bother

of course i wont
its a waste of time for me to bother

Wow...way to admit your just an ignorant partisan hack who doesn't even look at the evidence. Your honesty is impressive, even if your judgment of political issues is atrocious.

Wow...way to admit your just an ignorant partisan hack who doesn't even look at the evidence. Your honesty is impressive, even if your judgment of political issues is atrocious.
why should i waste my time when no matter what you will still have the same option
and i will have lost my time
sorry, you just aint worth it

why should i waste my time when no matter what you will still have the same option
and i will have lost my time
sorry, you just aint worth it

Funny that you felt it was worth your time to scream and whine and throw insults all over the board, but as soon as I show proof, suddenly its "not worth your time"...

Funny that you felt it was worth your time to scream and whine and throw insults all over the board, but as soon as I show proof, suddenly its "not worth your time"...
meh, i'm just here to piss you off
and have fun myself
:D

Forum List

Back