Is the justice department involved in voter suppression?

i laugh at your stupidity and ignorance

See...when I say something to you and you turn around and say the EXACT same thing to me, it causes me to laugh at your stupidity.

you dont seem to understand anything

I know, I just don't understand your weird theories about how the polls are all wrong. I just don't understand your weird theory about how the judge in Montana showered love all over the GOP. I just don't understand how you could ignore the obvious and self-evident facts that I posted about how DoJ hired only conservatives for civil servant positions.

But it sure is fun talking to you. Does wonders for my ego.

See...when I say something to you and you turn around and say the EXACT same thing to me, it causes me to laugh at your stupidity.

I know, I just don't understand your weird theories about how the polls are all wrong. I just don't understand your weird theory about how the judge in Montana showered love all over the GOP. I just don't understand how you could ignore the obvious and self-evident facts that I posted about how DoJ hired only conservatives for civil servant positions.

But it sure is fun talking to you. Does wonders for my ego.
they are over sampling democrats
so they would tend to favor the dem candidate
i never said he showed "love" or anything else other than he rejected the TRO

and I'm quite sure your ego is way too big for your intellect

they are over sampling democrats
so they would tend to favor the dem candidate

Sure they are. Funny that now you are willing to "waste your time", but you can't go and look at the DoJ documents. My you are a shameless little partisan hack, aren't you?

i never said he showed "love" or anything else other than he rejected the TRO

Haha, sure you didn't.

and I'm quite sure your ego is way too big for your intellect

/pat you. Considering your inability to cognize simple concepts, you might want to avoid judging others intellect over the internet.

Sure they are. Funny that now you are willing to "waste your time", but you can't go and look at the DoJ documents. My you are a shameless little partisan hack, aren't you?

Haha, sure you didn't.

/pat you. Considering your inability to cognize simple concepts, you might want to avoid judging others intellect over the internet.
meh, i'm still just having fun
while you sure seem upset
;)

Forum List

Back