Is the Jerome Corsi lawsuit against Mueller the next conservative disappointment?

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
You may have noticed that court challenges to Mueller never succeed, despite threads here telling us how the judge is soooo ready to teach that rogue prosecutor a lesson?
Then after the debacle we hear that the judge was either crappy after all of Mueller somehow threatened him in a dark alley before the verdict or something similar.
Is there a point where conservatives will realize they are not very good legal analysts?

Tell me how you feel about the Corsi lawsuit, for the record.

You may have noticed that court challenges to Mueller never succeed, despite threads here telling us how the judge is soooo ready to teach that rogue prosecutor a lesson?
Then after the debacle we hear that the judge was either crappy after all of Mueller somehow threatened him in a dark alley before the verdict or something similar.
Is there a point where conservatives will realize they are not very good legal analysts?

Corsi thinks it will be successful.

He's sure of his facts. He's sure Mueller wanted him to lie about Trump. A lie he wasn't going to tell.

Only time will tell.

• Banned

He's sure of his facts. He's sure Mueller wanted him to lie about Trump. A lie he wasn't going to tell.

Only time will tell.
I didn't ask you what you believe Corsi thinks.
Are you afraid to tell us what you think?

Only time will tell.
I didn't ask you what you believe Corsi thinks.
Are you afraid to tell us what you think?

Nope. I think Corsi is telling the truth. I think his suite is will go forward. I think Mueller wanted him to lie.

Only time will tell what happens.

Forum List

Back