Is the growing ‘division’ the result of the Right finally fighting back and being equally vocal?

The left has gotten their way for decades. The right was always "go along to get along". And when we finally said "enough", we were called Nazi's and racists.

Hopefully, we have learned from our mistakes.

Mark
Exactly. The right has been attacking like this for decades. It began BEFORE Nixon

Leach, you communists are thugs and tyrants. You are the enemy of civil rights and the destroyer of liberty. You and your filthy party never got over the fall of your beloved USSR and have fought ever since to try and recreate it on American soil. You seek to enslave America under a Marxist dictatorship where our rulers decide the winners and losers in life.You are a traitor and an enemy of America.

That certainly casts that complexity you tend to love into the mix...That allows you and the Mac1958 types to blame those damn “WINGERS” on both sides...BUT the truth is; the Right has hardly changed over many decades while the Left continues to push further and further left anytime an ‘opportunity’ presents itself. That’s the real cause for the divide...simply put; the Right wants to keep America intact while the Left is hellbent on dismantling all things America.
Of course politicians expose the differences between the parties and their constituents...that’s what they do. The thing is; the differences have never been so different.

you are wrong again. The right is following the left to the left. Outside of a couple of wedge issues the right and the left in DC are pretty much the same.

You said that before and we determined you were way off with that assertion...remember?

nope, do not remember that at all. you are hallucinating again.

Are you sure? Doesn’t one party tend to fight for good real Americans while the other party tends to fight for Mexico and those within the armpit of society?
I’ve noticed that like g5000 you tend to get real jazzed up over political issues that really don’t affect the overall quality of life of good real Americans while completely ignoring the issues that do impact the daily lives of good real Americans. Are you thinking economics, debt and spending?

We keep hearing Lefties claim that Americans have never been more divided and that Trump acts as the catalyst to said divide. Has he simply generated a sense of empowerment among America’s best citizens? Has America’s best suddenly become just as loud as the Left...is that what’s really going on?

Finally?

I guess you are too young to remember the work of the "moral majority" .

The growing division is a result of the actions of our leaders on both sides that want us as divided as possible.

A divided populous is far easier to control.

No doubt you hated the moral majority, as you did the tea party and do Trump now.

I'm not religious, but Pat Robertson was right more often than he was wrong.

But no surprise you Bernie Bros hated him...

We keep hearing Lefties claim that Americans have never been more divided and that Trump acts as the catalyst to said divide. Has he simply generated a sense of empowerment among America’s best citizens? Has America’s best suddenly become just as loud as the Left...is that what’s really going on?

Finally?

The growing division is a result of the actions of our leaders on both sides that want us as divided as possible.

I’m curious, what actions taken by our leaders perpetuate divide?

It is not their actions, their actions are basically the same.

It is about the rhetoric, about "us vs them" and "with us or against us" and "deplorables vs traitors" and more.

Every pep rally Trump gives is designed to drive the wedge deeper and Obama's were no different.

As long as they can convince enough people the "other side" is the enemy, they can get away with anything.

The sides just came together magically on a spending bill...and both admit it had to get done because neither side wanted to keep spending at 2019 levels...it had to go up. And it was barely a blip on the new radar.

Oh, because you leftists are so inclusive.

Had the country relied on the right back in the day, we’d still be drinking warm beer and singing “God Save the Queen “.

The Founding Fathers were not liberals in the modern sense of the term, numskull.

You mean our founders didn’t hate white christians, hate America’s sovereignty, love ass banging faggots, chick with dicks, illegal wetbacks, lawlessness...you mean they didn’t beg for free shit for themselves and Mexico?
Wow...I guess the Liberal has changed.

Is the growing ‘division’ the result of the Right finally fighting back and being equally vocal?

Trump destroyed the liberal media, proving you can take them on and win. This allowed the GOP to grow a spine finally.

McConnell still lacks one, which is why he won't crucify Schitt and the house Communists for their treason. Schitt and Piloshiti should be made to answer for their crimes. Eric Ciaramella should be grilled and exposed as the liar and fraud he is. Mark Zaid should face treason charges for falsifying a "whistleblower" complaint in what HE TERMED " a coup."

But McConnell wants the Communist fucks to be able to "save face."

Last edited:
Are you sure? Doesn’t one party tend to fight for good real Americans while the other party tends to fight for Mexico and those within the armpit of society?
I’ve noticed that like g5000 you tend to get real jazzed up over political issues that really don’t affect the overall quality of life of good real Americans while completely ignoring the issues that do impact the daily lives of good real Americans. Are you thinking economics, debt and spending?

Nope, neither party fights for good real Americans, both parties fight to gain more and more power and care about nothing else. If your beloved party was so against illegal immigration it would have been dealt with decades ago. But they give you lip service and you bow down and kiss their rings.

Economics, debt and spending impact my life more than illegal immigration does. Perhaps if you were not such a racist piece of shit having a few brown people walking around would not trigger you so much.

Trump destroyed the liberal media, proving you can take them on and win. This allowed the GOP to grow a spine finally.

McConnell still lacks one, which is why he won't crucify Schitt and the house Communists for their treason. Schitt and Piloshiti should be made to answer for their crimes. Eric Ciaramella should be grilled and exposed and the liar and fraud he is. Mark Zaid should face treason charges for falsifying a "whistleblower" complaint in what HE TERMED " a coup."

But McConnell wants the Communist fucks to be able to "save face."

I don't agree totally, but it is a point well taken.

A trial, any trial, always comes with risks.

Trump has an opportunity to take a win with no risk. The damage has already been done to the Dems. Trump is going in for a landslide in 2020 now. I think the move is to take the win and get into high gear for 2020. Emotionally, I want a trial. Rationally, there is work to be done for 2020.

Finally?

No doubt you hated the moral majority, as you did the tea party and do Trump now.

Oh yeah, Pat Robertson is just awesome..."Stop talking about the cheating. He cheated on you. Well, he's a man. O.K.,

That is the moral majority for you!

Nope, neither party fights for good real Americans, both parties fight to gain more and more power and care about nothing else. If your beloved party was so against illegal immigration it would have been dealt with decades ago. But they give you lip service and you bow down and kiss their rings.

Economics, debt and spending impact my life more than illegal immigration does. Perhaps if you were not such a racist piece of shit having a few brown people walking around would not trigger you so much.

I like conspiracy theories...Michael Moore is that you?
Haha...HOLY SHIT...So you Lefties have now reduced the great immigrant invasion down to “a few brown people walking around”? Who set that programming for you?
Is that the spin you’re rolling out for 2020?

Haha...HOLY SHIT...So you Lefties have now reduced the great immigrant invasion down to “a few brown people walking around”? Who set that programming for you?

That is the only reason you care, is because they are around you. If you lived where there were not very many brown people you would not give a flying fuck about the problem.

“Economics, debt and spending impact my life more than illegal immigration does”

“Awesome...good for you. You obviously don't interact with or live near any wetbacks...consider yourself lucky.
I've never picked up Modello bottles and shitty diapers left on my beach by the DEBT
I've never waited in an emergency room for hours behind the DEBT.
My property values have never tanked because of the DEBT.
My residential properties have never been ruined by the DEBT
The DEBT has never sprayed graffiti on my commercial buildings
DEBT doesn't abuse our public services.
DEBT has never made me feel like a foreigner in my own country.
My daughters have never been hit by uninsured DEBT on our roadways.
DEBT doesn't flood our public schools.
DEBT isn't out driving drunk.
DEBT isn't out on our streets committing rape, murder and crime.
DEBT isn't overflowing our jails and prisons
DEBT doesn't abuse animals.
DEBT doesn't have abortions or drop litters of filth in my lap
DEBT didn't murder Mollie Tibbetts

You ass-backwards fools can keep screaming DEBT at the top of your lungs...I'll continue to fight against the shit that fucks me over and has an actual affect on my life.”

Had the country relied on the right back in the day, we’d still be drinking warm beer and singing “God Save the Queen “.

You mean like they do in Canada, that you claim is VASTLY better than America? :dunno:

There was no "right and left" in the way you use term.

You Stalinists are FAR closer to the monarchists than we Americans are.

That is the only reason you care, is because they are around you. If you lived where there were not very many brown people you would not give a flying fuck about the problem.

I used to feel the same way bud...”If it doesn’t affect ME why should I care”
The truth is; economics, the debt and spending do in fact impact my personal and professional life far more than illegals do but I’ve grown to care about my fellow countrymen and the overall state of this nation...You should try that.

The GOP was formerly in control by country club "conservatives" such as yourself until Trump came along.

I used to feel the same way bud...”If it doesn’t affect ME why should I care”
The truth is; economics, the debt and spending do in fact impact my personal and professional life far more than illegals do but I’ve grown to care about my fellow countrymen and the overall state of this nation...You should try that.

Yet 90% of your list of things that the illegals do are all about you personally.

economics, the debt and spending impact my fellow countrymen far more than illegals and also impact my kids and future grandkids...which I care about even if you do not.

Finally?

Oh yeah, Pat Robertson is just awesome..."Stop talking about the cheating. He cheated on you. Well, he's a man. O.K.,

That is the moral majority for you!

You're babbling Comrade.

Bottom line, the Moral Majority brought about Reagan, you hate Reagan the way you hate Trump, and anyone to the right of Mao. You are a dedicated and radical leftist.

Goofball Goosestepper, perfect name for you.

So, Goofball Goosestepper, you lie that economics are what drive you. Are the 40 million illegal aliens in this nation a plus for our economy? Go ahead and tell DNC lies, I'll be happy to shred them - we both know you lack any knowledge of economics.

You're babbling Comrade.

Bottom line, the Moral Majority brought about Reagan, you hate Reagan the way you hate Trump, and anyone to the right of Mao. You are a dedicated and radical leftist.

I am not a fan of Reagan...almost tripling the national debt, amnesty to illegals, increasing the size of the Fed Govt.

Reagan was about as Conservative as Obama.

I am not sure Reagan was right or Mao.

Forum List

Back