Is the growing ‘division’ the result of the Right finally fighting back and being equally vocal?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We keep hearing Lefties claim that Americans have never been more divided and that Trump acts as the catalyst to said divide. Has he simply generated a sense of empowerment among America’s best citizens? Has America’s best suddenly become just as loud as the Left...is that what’s really going on?

The "silent majority" is silent no more. I give President Trump credit for that.

The left has gotten their way for decades. The right was always "go along to get along". And when we finally said "enough", we were called Nazi's and racists.

Hopefully, we have learned from our mistakes.

Mark

Yep. The lefties are typical bullies. As long as you take it, they'll keep doing it. The minute you fight back they'll yell and scream..."racist, bigot. Homophobe, hater, sexist", and the worst of all "A big fat poopy pants"!

The left has gotten their way for decades. The right was always "go along to get along". And when we finally said "enough", we were called Nazi's and racists.

Mark
Exactly. The right has been attacking like this for decades. It began BEFORE Nixon

Mark

Well put...it’s odd that those fence sitters who love to throw neat words like “WINGERS” around haven’t mentioned this...It’s as if they were comfortable with it when all the noise only came from the Left... Mac1958 your thoughts?

We keep hearing Lefties claim that Americans have never been more divided and that Trump acts as the catalyst to said divide. Has he simply generated a sense of empowerment among America’s best citizens? Has America’s best suddenly become just as loud as the Left...is that what’s really going on?

Finally?

I guess you are too young to remember the work of the "moral majority" .

The growing division is a result of the actions of our leaders on both sides that want us as divided as possible.

A divided populous is far easier to control.

Finally?

The growing division is a result of the actions of our leaders on both sides that want us as divided as possible.

I’m curious, what actions taken by our leaders perpetuate divide?

Finally?

It is not their actions, their actions are basically the same.

It is about the rhetoric, about "us vs them" and "with us or against us" and "deplorables vs traitors" and more.

Every pep rally Trump gives is designed to drive the wedge deeper and Obama's were no different.

As long as they can convince enough people the "other side" is the enemy, they can get away with anything.

The sides just came together magically on a spending bill...and both admit it had to get done because neither side wanted to keep spending at 2019 levels...it had to go up. And it was barely a blip on the new radar.

Finally?

The invasion act which allowed millions of unAmericans to America.

I’d say that there is definitely truth to that. Despite what the left cries about; when push comes to shove the right is extraordinarily tolerant. So when they do push back... The Left completely loses its shit as if their worst delusions have finally come true. Rather than a mature acceptance of the fact that they’ve finally pushed too far, and are now being pushed back...

Finally?

It is not their actions, their actions are basically the same.

It is about the rhetoric, about "us vs them" and "with us or against us" and "deplorables vs traitors" and more.

Every pep rally Trump gives is designed to drive the wedge deeper and Obama's were no different.

As long as they can convince enough people the "other side" is the enemy, they can get away with anything.

The sides just came together magically on a spending bill...and both admit it had to get done because neither side wanted to keep spending at 2019 levels...it had to go up. And it was barely a blip on the new radar.

That certainly casts that complexity you tend to love into the mix...That allows you and the Mac1958 types to blame those damn “WINGERS” on both sides...BUT the truth is; the Right has hardly changed over many decades while the Left continues to push further and further left anytime an ‘opportunity’ presents itself. That’s the real cause for the divide...simply put; the Right wants to keep America intact while the Left is hellbent on dismantling all things America.
Of course politicians expose the differences between the parties and their constituents...that’s what they do. The thing is; the differences have never been so different.

Yep, and the movement is growing thanks to people like AOC, Bernie, And Warren. Americans see these people and say, no way Jose. More people I have talked to this year have registered to vote BECAUSE of these people, then did in 2016 near me because of Trump.

I know Leftists don't get it, but-------------->if you think your changing the meaning of the words in a phone call scared the hell out of the Heartland; you should see what the actual words of your Leftist leaders did, lol. I understand that you in New York and California have the population, but we have the electoral votes. As long as we are under that system, you will continue to have a problem for the for seeable future.

Give credit where it is due, to Stephen Miller. He realized that letting Mexicans and others from third world countries into America would lead to our downfall. These dregs would vote Democrat and give them control of all branches of government. Trump realized with Miller's help that letting America become a non-white country would be disastrous.

Quit your damn whining!

You people got your tax cuts what more do you want?

Forum List

Back