Is the growing ‘division’ the result of the Right finally fighting back and being equally vocal?

Yet you want to give it to the mexicans.
How does that work?
Show me where I said that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're for securing our borders?

Nope.

So I was right.

First time for everything.

I'm always right.

Its not your country.
This country belongs to ALL AMERICANS.
Not all Americans are real Americans. We can thank liberals for that.

Real Americans are not white.

Spoken like a true bigot.

Thanks. I had a good teacher.

QUOTE="Gdjjr, post: 23668066, member: 72639"]
The only good Indian is a dead Indian- made dead by starvation and outright killing and disease.
[/QUOTE]

Show me where I said that.

So you're for securing our borders?

Nope.

So I was right.

I'm always right.

I’m always left.

I'm always right.

I’m always left.

....behind.

Don’t quit your day job.

Already did...at 46 eight years ago.

Still on welfare, eh?

I’m always left.

....behind.

Don’t quit your day job.

Still on welfare, eh?

Never have been and never will...

I don’t believe you.

....behind.

Don’t quit your day job.

Still on welfare, eh?

Never have been and never will...

I don’t believe you.

And I dont care.

That certainly casts that complexity you tend to love into the mix...That allows you and the Mac1958 types to blame those damn “WINGERS” on both sides...BUT the truth is; the Right has hardly changed over many decades while the Left continues to push further and further left anytime an ‘opportunity’ presents itself. That’s the real cause for the divide...simply put; the Right wants to keep America intact while the Left is hellbent on dismantling all things America.
Of course politicians expose the differences between the parties and their constituents...that’s what they do. The thing is; the differences have never been so different.

you are wrong again. The right is following the left to the left. Outside of a couple of wedge issues the right and the left in DC are pretty much the same.

Had the country relied on the right back in the day, we’d still be drinking warm beer and singing “God Save the Queen “.

That certainly casts that complexity you tend to love into the mix...That allows you and the Mac1958 types to blame those damn “WINGERS” on both sides...BUT the truth is; the Right has hardly changed over many decades while the Left continues to push further and further left anytime an ‘opportunity’ presents itself. That’s the real cause for the divide...simply put; the Right wants to keep America intact while the Left is hellbent on dismantling all things America.
Of course politicians expose the differences between the parties and their constituents...that’s what they do. The thing is; the differences have never been so different.

you are wrong again. The right is following the left to the left. Outside of a couple of wedge issues the right and the left in DC are pretty much the same.

You said that before and we determined you were way off with that assertion...remember?

You said that before and we determined you were way off with that assertion...remember?

nope, do not remember that at all. you are hallucinating again.

We keep hearing Lefties claim that Americans have never been more divided and that Trump acts as the catalyst to said divide. Has he simply generated a sense of empowerment among America’s best citizens? Has America’s best suddenly become just as loud as the Left...is that what’s really going on?

Last time America was this divided was the last time democrats started a civil war. democrats are the enemy of America, civil rights, individual liberty, self-governance.

Forum List

Back