Is the GOP losing Walmart?

...Over your mirror? Never. You will always be confronted with your unAmerican attitudes.
Oh, dearie-me, I've got a 'stalker' on my hands.

Go dry-hump somebody else's leg, Shirley.

Oh, and with respect to your opinion of my so-called 'unAmerican attitudes'... feel free to blow it out your ass, at your earliest convenience.

Pissant.

Now... take it to the Flame Zone... or get off my back.

Punk.

Wal-mart kicked social con far right fascism in the ass, and some are acting like that is a bad thing.

What a crock of liberal left wing BS you have served.

Who is being forced to do anything by the new law? No one that's who. YOU are the fascist trying to force everyone to believe what you believe. FORCE people to accept gay marriage. Hiel jake. But you saying one thing and the opposite being true is what we have come to expect.
Nope, you fascist. You will not discriminate civil liberties in public commerce. Step off, sonny.

Me? I am not the one wanting to force someone to do something against their will and against they strongly held religious beliefs, it is YOU wanting to do that. Sig Heil Jake, sig heil.

freewill, you want business to be able to discriminate on religious grounds in providing goods and services. You want to discriminate because of your silly understanding of what is God.

...Over your mirror? Never. You will always be confronted with your unAmerican attitudes.
Oh, dearie-me, I've got a 'stalker' on my hands. Go dry-hump somebody else's leg, Shirley. Oh, and with respect to your opinion of my so-called 'unAmerican attitudes'... feel free to blow it out your ass, at your earliest convenience. Pissant. Now... take it to the Flame Zone... or get off my back. Punk.
You have always stalked me, and I have always called you out and made your pout.

Like now.

Yeah, you are unAmerican in belief and attitude and behavior.

Sucks to be you.

freewill, you want business to be able to discriminate on religious grounds in providing goods and services. You want to discriminate because of your silly understanding of what is God.
Do you 'hear' that, Freewill?

Your understanding of what is God, is 'silly' !!!

Typical Liberal disregard (and, in this case, dispect) for individual spirituality and religious beliefs.

One of the reasons why they're headed for a fall in the next general election.

They've already lost the House... they've already lost the Senate... their Standard Bearer has lost the support of much of Congress and much of the American People, and Madame Cankles is so far up to her ass in scandal and under such a cloud of obstruction of justice and contempt of Congress - with no other Top-Shelf Dem warming up in the bullpen for relief - that they will probably lose the White House as well, next time up at bat.

Due, in large part, to the arrogance of fools like the one we see here... mocking the religious beliefs of their fellow Americans, and proving they are not to be trusted, in public dialogue over religious tolerance and freedom of conscience and the way these principles interact with and are interpreted by The Law.

Hell, if the idiot Pubs put up anybody just a notch or two above that of Town Dog-Catcher, they should do OK, this next time around, thanks largely to arrogance such as that we see manifested here.

And we can watch disrespectful one-trick-ponies like our colleague here, participate in The Great Democratic Party Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth of Fall 2016.

Kondor is conflating public with whatever he believes to be the Left. And 75% or more of American voters have a distrustful view of the Tea Party far right. And, yes, any one who wants to discriminate in public commerce because of religious belief is silly, is certainly unAmerican.

Everyone of us has a right to believe and worship as we wish. Our religious or ethical beliefs do not empower us to discriminate against others in violation of peoples' civil rights. Only the Far Right believes that.

With good effort, the mainstream GOP will continue to isolate the influence of the Freewills and Kondor 3s so their impact on government continues to decrease. We see John Boehner and Mitch McConnell kicking them in the butt and making them behave.

With the right campaign, the GOP may even retain the Senate though the chances are stacked against them right now. The House will remain GOP, albeit with fewer seats.

Bush can beat any Democrat with the right combination of states.

Forum List

Back