Is the Democrat Black Plantation Finally Breaking Up?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Kanye publicly supports our President and conservative ideas, and now this guy who I dont recognise because I dont listen to rap except when morons put it in my country.

Chance the Rapper: 'Black People Don't Have to Be Democrats'

Chicago-based crooner Chance the Rapper seemed to show his support for fellow Chi-Town artist Kanye West’s beliefs about free thinking by pointing out that black people should not feel obliged to support the Democratic Party.
“Black people don’t have to be democrats,” Chance the Rapper wrote on Twitter on Wednesday, amid liberal uproar over Kanye West’s vocal admiration for President Donald Trump....
The Grammy-winner’s comment about black people not needing to support Democrats immediately angered many of the rapper’s fans, several of whom took to social media and suggested Republicans are racist....
Meanwhile, Kanye sent Twitter into meltdown after posting a picture of himself ‘Make America Great Again’ hat, as well as defending his relationship with Trump, sparking anger from parts of his left-wing fan base.

Kanye publicly supports our President and conservative ideas, and now this guy who I dont recognise because I dont listen to rap except when morons put it in my country.

Chance the Rapper: 'Black People Don't Have to Be Democrats'

Chicago-based crooner Chance the Rapper seemed to show his support for fellow Chi-Town artist Kanye West’s beliefs about free thinking by pointing out that black people should not feel obliged to support the Democratic Party.
“Black people don’t have to be democrats,” Chance the Rapper wrote on Twitter on Wednesday, amid liberal uproar over Kanye West’s vocal admiration for President Donald Trump....
The Grammy-winner’s comment about black people not needing to support Democrats immediately angered many of the rapper’s fans, several of whom took to social media and suggested Republicans are racist....
Meanwhile, Kanye sent Twitter into meltdown after posting a picture of himself ‘Make America Great Again’ hat, as well as defending his relationship with Trump, sparking anger from parts of his left-wing fan base.
I've thought all along that any change in this area (among others) would have to begin within popular culture. That's not necessarily a good thing, but that appears to be the strongest force in our society right now.

This is how it would happen. A big name speaks up and creates just enough momentum. We'll see.

Some female singer wore a hat yesterday that said "make kanye great again" LOL

Kanye is a d-bag no matter whom he politically supports. Does he have a new album or something coming out soon?

don't know who he is , but I know Michael the Blackman is for Trump.

But according to the Right Wing narrative blacks are too stupid to know that they are supposed to be voting for Republicans......that blacks are too stupid to know that Democrats are against blacks and that Republicans are all for blacks....

Good for Kanye for speaking his mind- even though he is wrong

Forum List

Back