Is "that's a lie" the new "that's racist"?

Before the race card was completely played out, any time someone said something that democrats disagreed with the democrats would say "that's racist". Their accusations were rarely grounded in fact, and most of the time they wouldn't even bother giving the reasons they thought something was racist. They just tossed the term around any time they didn't have an answer.

It seems as though now "that's racist" has been replaced with "that's a lie". At this point, Obama's entire campaign has been reduced to calling everything Romney says a lie. Again, their accusations are rarely grounded in fact, and most of the time they dont even bother giving the reasons they thought something was a lie. They just toss the term around any time they dont have an answer.

So, is "that's a lie" the new "thats racist"?

Just like the race card, it is used to stifle debate and criticism.

Did you even listen to Biden last night? He called Ryan out on a ton of lies and explained why he was lying. Like the $760billion medicare lie that Ryan started in his RNC speech that fact checkers have been debunking ever since and they are still hanging on to. Ryan said at least 3 times that Obama referred to Assad as a "Reformer" That was a lie. No one in this admin has ever called Assad a "Reformer". Ryan kept saying that Obama can't run on his record. All the while Biden was beating Ryan's pants all up in his ass with Obama's record. He kept saying that Obama couldn't get the parties together. Not Obama's fault. I have a few quotes for you. "Our #1 goal is to make Obama a one term President" Does that sound like a party willing to cooperate? How about this one "I want to see Obama fail" News flash if Obama fails America fails. Republicans help put together bills and then voted against their own bill because they thought it might work for America and in turn look god on Obama. Well hell they couldn't have that.

Except Biden was lying about Ryan lying. See how that works?

MAC do we really need to break down the fasict racist element of the republican party?

Nope. Racism still exists, on both "sides".

But sadly, the PC Police continue to dilute this significant problem by cramming race into every nook and cranny they can. They're making a difficult situation worse.

Do you think that constantly screaming "racist!" is making things better?

is this a two way street?

every time I post a FACT (the TRUTH) that conservatives don't want to believe they IMMEDIATELY say; THAT"S A LIE!

are you guys, once again, accusing liberals of your own despicable crimes?

is this a two way street?

every time I post a FACT (the TRUTH) that conservatives don't want to believe they IMMEDIATELY say; THAT"S A LIE!

are you guys, once again, accusing liberals of your own despicable crimes?
I haven't read any of your posts containing alleged FACTS, but I'm willing to bet reality doesn't agree with them.

Just like the race card, it is used to stifle debate and criticism.

Did you even listen to Biden last night? He called Ryan out on a ton of lies and explained why he was lying. Like the $760billion medicare lie that Ryan started in his RNC speech that fact checkers have been debunking ever since and they are still hanging on to. Ryan said at least 3 times that Obama referred to Assad as a "Reformer" That was a lie. No one in this admin has ever called Assad a "Reformer". Ryan kept saying that Obama can't run on his record. All the while Biden was beating Ryan's pants all up in his ass with Obama's record. He kept saying that Obama couldn't get the parties together. Not Obama's fault. I have a few quotes for you. "Our #1 goal is to make Obama a one term President" Does that sound like a party willing to cooperate? How about this one "I want to see Obama fail" News flash if Obama fails America fails. Republicans help put together bills and then voted against their own bill because they thought it might work for America and in turn look god on Obama. Well hell they couldn't have that.

Except Biden was lying about Ryan lying. See how that works?

I guess that would be true in the bubble. But out here in reality the fact checkers weighed in and it was just like we all thought. Biden smacked his ass up one side and down the other with facts and took the lies head on. But I know I know they are the liberal lame stream media if they are not saying what you want to hear. You will talk about the CNN poll and how great that was but when you see them talk about how the Romney tax plan IS in fact mathematically impossible they they are in the tank with Obama and the democrats. When Biden he should have thrown Ryan a towel and said "Here. Clean ya self up boy".

No one in this admin has ever called Assad a "Reformer".
That is a lie.

Syrian President Assad Regarded As a

Clinton is a member of this Administration.

Nice try there buddy. Same shit Ryan tried to pull last night and I'm bout to shove that shit back up your ass where you got it from. Read the friggin article read the friggin title of your own article you offer as proof of nothing. Clinton did not say "Assad is a reformer" what she said was “Many of the members of Congress of both parties who have gone to Syria in recent months have said they believe he’s a reformer.” That not what SHE said that's just what she said THEY said. See the difference? Try again. You can post this shit all day and if you lie I'm calling you out and giving you the REAL facts.

No one in this admin has ever called Assad a "Reformer".
That is a lie.

Nice try there buddy. Same shit Ryan tried to pull last night and I'm bout to shove that shit back up your ass where you got it from. Read the friggin article read the friggin title of your own article you offer as proof of nothing. Clinton did not say "Assad is a reformer" what she said was “Many of the members of Congress of both parties who have gone to Syria in recent months have said they believe he’s a reformer.” That not what SHE said that's just what she said THEY said. See the difference? Try again. You can post this shit all day and if you lie I'm calling you out and giving you the REAL facts.
And do you really think she would have said it if she didn't agree with it? :lol:

That is a lie.

And do you really think she would have said it if she didn't agree with it? :lol:

OK so your argument is that she agrees with it? But you agree that she didn't actually say it? Well personally I don't know if she agrees with it or not and that is not the point. The point is she didn't personally say it. And until she says she agrees with it or not I can't say.

OK so your argument is that she agrees with it? But you agree that she didn't actually say it? Well personally I don't know if she agrees with it or not and that is not the point. The point is she didn't personally say it. And until she says she agrees with it or not I can't say.
Okay. Let me know how pretending Clinton not saying anything without finely considering its political ramifications works out for you.

Forum List

Back