Is society's high regard for negros waning?

High regard for blacks? Remind me again, what are all the positive things blacks have done for our society as a whole?

Nothing? That's right! Blacks have not done a damned thing for our society as a whole. The only thinge blacks do are race based for blacks, not for others, and especially not for whites.

HEY! What about peanut butter? Imagine the world without Reese’s Pieces or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!

Peanut Butter – invented by Marcellus Gilmore Edson, African American (well...African Canadian....but still!)

Last edited:
Why are you even mentioning Obama with Kayne in the same sentence. They are two different people. Kayne is a celebrity. He does stuff to get publicity. Kayne has always done foolish things like this. But only because he did something to Taylor Swift it's a problem. Kayne has done and said worse things to other people. black and white. He's arrogance doesn't discriminate.

Obama is the president of the United States. He conducts himself in a respectful manner. He is actually a role model for blacks. Unfortunately the right wing is making up lies to instill fear in the American people. Did the same with Clinton and now they are doing it to Obama.

Last edited:
Why are you even mentioning Obama with Kayne in the same sentence. They are two different people. Kayne is a celebrity. He does stuff to get publicity. Kayne has always done foolish things like this. But only because he did something to Taylor Swift it's a problem. Kayne has done and said worse things to other people. black and white. He's arrogance doesn't discriminate.

Obama is the president of the United States. He conducts himself in a respectful manner. He is actually a role model for blacks. Unfortunately the right wing is making up lies to intil fear in the American people. Did the same with Clinton and now they are doing it to Obama.
Maybe he thinks all blacks look alike. :eusa_eh:

High regard for blacks? Remind me again, what are all the positive things blacks have done for our society as a whole?

Nothing? That's right! Blacks have not done a damned thing for our society as a whole. The only thinge blacks do are race based for blacks, not for others, and especially not for whites.

Contributions of African Americans To American Society
Women of the Sisterhood
Blacks created a "sisterhood" that caters to sistahs. So I am right. Your list of "black inventions" has been proved to be a myth many times over. I noticed you didn't provide a link for your source, so I will safely assume your list is from just another afrocentric site. Blacks may have developed some small things along the way, but nothing major I have ever seen in use. Mostly blacks did what they always try to do, they stole the work of someone else and tried to take the credit.

Blacks = monkey see, monkey do.

Who has proved it a myth?

Is it possible that the repeated failures of the Obama administration and the recent exploits of Kanye West and Serena Williams are reflecting so poorly on the negro community that it negatively impacts the negro image and their lofty stature in American society and culture?

Am I a race-bating douche for lumping Obama in with West and Williams?

Discuss.

I don't really know...but did you see Serena's gams?

They look like tree trunks!

Could she put the old squeeze on the man root or what? :eusa_drool:

What about how the world views white America. You are wondering if America has Blacks on some
pedastal, you White Americans need to worry about your reputation with the people of the world.
The last time I checked, some Arabs were flying plans into the World Trade center , and the Pentagon,
Killing a whole bunch of you White over priced over valued land stealers. Get what I am say manifold.

Stop worry about Blacks in America, and you White people need to watch your backs with the rest of the World.!!

HEY! What about peanut butter? Imagine the world without Reese’s Pieces or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!

Peanut Butter – invented by Marcellus Gilmore Edson, African American (well...African Canadian....but still!)

:eusa_snooty: No, peanut butter likely had many sources, and none of them from blacks. No one has been able to say exactly when peanut butter was invented, but many ancient cultures had a paste made from peanuts.

But I do agree, this world would be a horrible place without Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Reese's Pieces!

What about how the world views white America. You are wondering if America has Blacks on some
pedastal, you White Americans need to worry about your reputation with the people of the world.
The last time I checked, some Arabs were flying plans into the World Trade center , and the Pentagon,
Killing a whole bunch of you White over priced over valued land stealers. Get what I am say manifold.

Stop worry about Blacks in America, and you White people need to watch your backs with the rest of the World.!!

For the record, I've never stolen anyone's land. :lol:

Methinks Native Americans have to do with that.

:eusa_snooty: No, peanut butter likely had many sources, and none of them from blacks. No one has been able to say exactly when peanut butter was invented, but many ancient cultures had a paste made from peanuts.

But I do agree, this world would be a horrible place without Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Reese's Pieces!
answer my question, do you have evidence of my post being a myth?

Note: It's not clear to me what you mean, but I'm going to guess that what you mean is that Native Americans would disagree with me.

By that standard every landowner the world over is a thief because you can be sure that if you go back far enough in history, it was taken by force from somebody else. Boo-fucking-hoo :(

I assure you I did not acquire my land by force. I paid market value to the legal owner of that land. This whole Native American whine-fest is not only a load of bullshit, but's getting really old. You might consider giving it a rest.

Obama is the president of the United States. He conducts himself in a respectful manner. He is actually a role model for blacks. Unfortunately the right wing is making up lies to instill fear in the American people. Did the same with Clinton and now they are doing it to Obama.

Bullshit, Obama has been presented as thee celebrity de jour, cult of personality, American Idol-like. Hell, he even made it onto the cover of People Magazine's Celebrity Puzzler. Look how nicely they positioned him between Tina Fey and Beyonce. Not a celebrity my ass. :lol:

P9781603208055.jpg

Last edited:
answer my question, do you have evidence of my post being a myth?
You never provided a source. Additionally, I said that your claims of black inventions had been debunked many times before. Unless this is your first day on the Internet, you should know that. ;)

Note: It's not clear to me what you mean, but I'm going to guess that what you mean is that Native Americans would disagree with me.

By that standard every landowner the world over is a thief because you can be sure that if you go back far enough in history, it was taken by force from somebody else. Boo-fucking-hoo :(

I assure you I did not acquire my land by force. I paid market value to the legal owner of that land. This whole Native American whine-fest is not only a load of bullshit, but's getting really old. You might consider giving it a rest.

I was clarifying 52nd's reference (just to be funny), but I don't agree with his statement that you or anyone else in America are "land stealers."

Is it possible that the repeated failures of the Obama administration and the recent exploits of Kanye West and Serena Williams are reflecting so poorly on the negro community that it negatively impacts the negro image and their lofty stature in American society and culture?

Am I a race-bating douche for lumping Obama in with West and Williams?

Discuss.

More like trolling for ignorance, I would say...:lol:

Forum List

Back