Is Sarah Palin a has-been? or never was?

You mean a quitter?

Y'all might want to consider a certain other candidate who quit his job as Senator, after having gone on the record as saying 'I will not run in 2008', and giving his reasons as a 'lack of experience' and a commitment to serve the people of that state.... it was Illinois.

You elected a quitter if you voted for Obama. And you elected one who, just months before, claimed he wasn't experienced enough to be President. What does that say about liberals? You fucked up the country. You honestly think anyone takes you seriously any more? :lol::lol:

That is so damn stupid.

:lol:

Damn, is Jr. High out already?

Thanks for playing, Beavis.

I hope you and The Week don't distract yourself with any Repubs that might really be contenders for their party nomination.

]

Thats interesting....

Would you like to name a few that get Samsons support?

No, that would be counter productive, and possibly deprive me of yet another chance to watch the MSM chase their collective tails.

But I'm sure that there will be candidates at least as qualified as Obama was, to run against him with the Repub nomination.

But, if you insist, at the top of my wish list is Mike Hunt, but that could easily change to practically any college co-ed who wins a wet tea-shirt contest.

I doubt if the public could be aroused by Mike Hunt.

You mean a quitter?

Y'all might want to consider a certain other candidate who quit his job as Senator, after having gone on the record as saying 'I will not run in 2008', and giving his reasons as a 'lack of experience' and a commitment to serve the people of that state.... it was Illinois.

You elected a quitter if you voted for Obama. And you elected one who, just months before, claimed he wasn't experienced enough to be President. What does that say about liberals? You fucked up the country. You honestly think anyone takes you seriously any more? :lol::lol:

Moving from Senator to President is called a promotion

Promotions are like that. You may like your previous position and want to complete unfinished business......but when an opportunity for promotion arises you have to go for it

saying you'll serve out your term and then leaving to run for president is called lying. one of many

Thats interesting....

Would you like to name a few that get Samsons support?

No, that would be counter productive, and possibly deprive me of yet another chance to watch the MSM chase their collective tails.

But I'm sure that there will be candidates at least as qualified as Obama was, to run against him with the Repub nomination.

But, if you insist, at the top of my wish list is Mike Hunt, but that could easily change to practically any college co-ed who wins a wet tea-shirt contest.

I doubt if the public could be aroused by Mike Hunt.

I still think Mike Hunt should be introduced: Possibly on The View

Moving from Senator to President is called a promotion

Promotions are like that. You may like your previous position and want to complete unfinished business......but when an opportunity for promotion arises you have to go for it

saying you'll serve out your term and then leaving to run for president is called lying. one of many

Could be called changing your mind

If Michelle Bachmann is in the race, what chance does Palin have if they both have to chase the same voters?

As in any race, the weaker will eventually concede and suggest her supporters throw their support behind the other. You would hope.

To address the OP. In effect yes she is a has been. I hope she supports the movement behind the scenes and stays out of the race. I want someone new and fresh. Like Obama was, or Clinton was. A relative unknown who pops on the scene and rallies people to the cause of Fiscal Conservatism and limited Constitutional Government. I see a few possibilities in Republican Governors. However so far the ones I think could be stars have all basically said they are not running, or said nothing.

I would prefer a Fiscally conservative, Socially moderate Person with Executive Experience. With a healthy respect for the Concept of Limited Constitutional Government. I am Not to keen on Social Conservative types like Palin and Bachmann. A position that makes me hated by Both Sides :)

Last edited:
If Michelle Bachmann is in the race, what chance does Palin have if they both have to chase the same voters?

As in any race, the weaker will eventually concede and suggest her supporters throw their support behind the other. You would hope.

To address the OP. In effect yes she is a has been. I hope she supports the movement behind the scenes and stays out of the race. I want someone new and fresh. Like Obama was, or Clinton was. A relative unknown who pops on the scene and rallies people to the cause of Fiscal Conservatism and limited Constitutional Government. I see a few possibilities in Republican Governors. However so far the ones I think could be stars have all basically said they are not running, or said nothing.

And some are in such a rush to nominate the 'already knowns'...the person whom you describe is on the scene already...but hardly known...(And it isn't someone within media scrutiny...)

And some are in such a rush to nominate the 'already knowns'...the person whom you describe is on the scene already...but hardly known...(And it isn't someone within media scrutiny...)

Of course, The Dems and their pals in the Liberal Press will try and anoint the Republican Nominee by driving public Opinion with their coverage. Sort of like they did with McCain. We just have to be smart and not settle for any old asshole this time. If it is not the person I describe or close to them, I for one will not vote for them. Ill toss my vote away on a write in before I support the Republican party any further unless they get serious about the issues at hand.

Of course, The Dems and their pals in the Liberal Press will try and anoint the Republican Nominee by driving public Opinion with their coverage. Sort of like they did with McCain. We just have to be smart and not settle for any old asshole this time. If it is not the person I describe or close to them, I for one will not vote for them. Ill toss my vote away on a write in before I support the Republican party any further unless they get serious about the issues at hand.

Of course. Like the lemmings MOST people tend to be? *THEY* let the MEDIA pick their candidates FOR THEM...and fall right in line without doing their homework and ignoring the warnings as we witnessed with Barry Obama...and go to bat for what they chose while being intellectually dishonest.

Last edited:
She is over. Too many people are sick of her shit.

What shit would that be?

C'mon...don't be silly.

Sawwah always was and always will be....

sp_0417_06_v6.jpg

shes a more than you ever have been or ever will be.

That's right RightWinger..if that's what your name REALLY is!!!!! You are an assface! Sarah is a good Christian. She cares about children. She was not afraid to hold her retarded kid up proudly before the country proving what she could provide the nation. She has single handedly protected our country from the Russians for years! What have YOU done? Her daughter danced with the stars! What have your miserable offspring accomplished? She has the guts to demand flexi straws wherever she goes! Sorry buttmunch..you just don't measure up ..do you...WELL???...DO YOU PUNK??????

THAT'S what I thought....

Can a middle class woman who went from modest means to successful governor of a state to VP candidate and now she is a multi-millionaire, writer of a best selling book, who gets paid paid six digits (reported $100K per speech) for speaking engagments be characterized as anything but a smashing American Success Story?
Sarah Palin Has Earned An Estimated $12 Million Since July - ABC News

Heck in 2009 she earned $12 million alone! In a year where most people were losing their shirts!

She got $8 million ($1 mil an episode for 8 episodes) for her reality show, in which she just had to live her life for 6 weeks of her life!

Hell even Bristol gets $35K to speak! Palin even made a lucrative career from her talentless daughter (sorry for the harsh characterization, but it true).
Bristol Palin Getting Paid $35,000 For Speaking Engagements

Summary of her accomplishments:
(1) Successful Governor - Balance budget with a surplus, without an income, corporate, or sales tax
(2) VP Candidate
(3) Gets paid $100K per speaking engagement (and she does a ton each year)
(4) $7 mil upfront for a best selling book
(5) $8 mil for 6 weeks of her life in a reality show
(6) Netting $35K for speaking engagements for her daughter (who does a ton each year also).
(7) Palin probably has $30+ mil in the bank

Not bad for a hockey mom. If that is a "has been" or "never was," then sign me up for it!

Funny the liberal hypocrites say Palin is a has been or never was, because she will probably never be President (like the 309,999,999 million other Americans), but they will never characterize Hillary Clinton as a has been although she lost the primary and will never be President!

Yup. Not to shabby for someone the left considers a quitter and Oh SO Stupid. LOL

Palin is doing pretty damned good for herself. Hope she keeps right on doing what she's doing.

I still don't think she's a viable candidate for POTUS but that doesn't mean she can't help the GOP. She's a hell of a fund raiser and she has no problem getting her message out there. She ain't to shabby for a hockey mom.

Gotta LMAO at anyone who thinks she's stupid. Yup LMAO.

Forum List

Back