Is Sarah Palin a has-been? or never was?

RW,

I think you underestimate her power inside the GOP. She'd be dead in the water in the general election, but she's as much a kingmaker in the GOP circles as Rush is currently.

If she is irrelevant, then she is irrelevant.

doing thread after thread after thread saying she is irrelevant sort of demonstrates the reverse.

RW,

I think you underestimate her power inside the GOP. She'd be dead in the water in the general election, but she's as much a kingmaker in the GOP circles as Rush is currently.

I would have agreed with you three months ago but she seems to be becoming irrelevant. GOP candidates seem to distance themselves from her and Bachmann/Trump look like they would draw away potential Palin voters.

Palins role as kingmaker also seems diminished. Her selections of Angle, Miller and O'Donnell (among others) backfired. She could be the kiss of death

Is there a reason Sarah Palins political future can't be discussed?

You've pissed yourself with your fear, again.

Which right wing potential candidate would you like us to discuss?

You are most entertaining when you go fetal in fear of Palin.

Fear Palin? Never have

Chris Christie: Has the capability to get momentum and appeal to the middle
Marco Rubio: Another up and comer
Mitt Romney: A traditional GOP candidate, best option if Obama faulters

Palin? Roadkill

If she is irrelevant, then she is irrelevant.

doing thread after thread after thread saying she is irrelevant sort of demonstrates the reverse.

RW obsesses about Sarah 100% of the time. He walks about with soaking panties as a result. IF he isn't pissing himself in fear of her, he's masturbating to a fantasy of her actually wanting him...

She has Todd, who even close to 50 is estrogen bait. Poor RW has no prayer.

If she actually is irrelevant, there should be the same number of Baruch Mencahem for Prez threads as there are Palin threads. Since the number of Palin threads out substantially outnumber mine......
wine-915.jpg

we sort of have to conclude that some folks have a great deal of fear or interest in the woman.

And despite all the nay saying, she does have a good chance of becoming the first PILF.

Palin is only as important as the MSM and others makes her. Hell, if she lets a fart its on the news. Every time she says something someone is right there to print it. Must be nice to be so irrelevant, dumb and stupid. LOL

Palin has a pretty good thing going right now. She doesn't have to run for anything nor do I think she will. She's great at raising money and giving speeches. Good for her.

Oh and RW I wonder how many Palin backed candidates actually won in Nov. Care to look up those stats??

Last edited:
RW,

I would have agreed with you three months ago but she seems to be becoming irrelevant. GOP candidates seem to distance themselves from her and Bachmann/Trump look like they would draw away potential Palin voters.

Palins role as kingmaker also seems diminished. Her selections of Angle, Miller and O'Donnell (among others) backfired. She could be the kiss of death

I hope you're right. I'd like to see the days of Palin as a force in politics end. It's gone on too long as is. But I don't think you're right.

Time will tell.

"In light of recent polls showing that over half of the country has a negative opinion of Sarah Palin, the former half-term Alaska Governor may seem like yesterday's news. Yet based on Palin's performance in early 2012 polling of Republican voters, it's clear that she still remains a viable candidate for the GOP presidential nomination.

Among the Republicans believed to be mulling presidential bids, Palin routinely polls near the top of the field, both nationally and in surveys of individual states. And it's not just an issue of name recognition; Palin holds her own against other well known Republicans, like Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee.

In an ABC-Washington Post poll released this week, Palin was Republican voters' second choice for the party nod, trailing Huckabee by only two points, well within the poll's 5.5% margin of error. Just two months ago, PPP poll found her leading the pack at 21%, followed by the usual suspects of Huckabee (19%) and Romney (18%.) In an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll also released this week, Palin placed third, four points back of Huckabee, and five behind Romney.

[TPM Slideshow: Governor Sarah Palin: A Long Goodbye]

Palin also performs well in many statewide polls. She's led in PPP polls of Ohio and Pennsylvania, and came within one point of edging former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty for first place in his home state.

A look at Palin's favorability among the Republican base explains her strong showing."

Digging In To Palin's Poll Data: Loathed On The Left, Loved On The Right | TPMDC

Is Sarah Palin a has-been? - The Week

Last week, NBC and The Wall Street Journal released a poll that showed just how far Sarah Palin has fallen out of favor with the American public. Only 25 percent of respondents had a favorable opinion of the former Alaska governor, while a whopping 53 percent viewed her unfavorably. In a hypothetical race for the 2012 GOP nomination, Palin places fifth and her approval rating is down 18 points since last September when many conservative candidates sought her election endorsement. In January, her popularity, already slipping, dropped precipitously after her infamous "blood libel" speech, in which she savaged the media for connecting her incendiary rhetoric to the Gabrielle Giffords shooting

I hope you and The Week don't distract yourself with any Repubs that might really be contenders for their party nomination.

PS_0646_SHINY_OBJECTS_2.jpg

Last week, NBC and The Wall Street Journal released a poll that showed just how far Sarah Palin has fallen out of favor with the American public. Only 25 percent of respondents had a favorable opinion of the former Alaska governor, while a whopping 53 percent viewed her unfavorably. In a hypothetical race for the 2012 GOP nomination, Palin places fifth and her approval rating is down 18 points since last September when many conservative candidates sought her election endorsement. In January, her popularity, already slipping, dropped precipitously after her infamous "blood libel" speech, in which she savaged the media for connecting her incendiary rhetoric to the Gabrielle Giffords shooting

I hope you and The Week don't distract yourself with any Repubs that might really be contenders for their party nomination.

]

Thats interesting....

Would you like to name a few that get Samsons support?

Can a middle class woman who went from modest means to successful governor of a state to VP candidate and now she is a multi-millionaire, writer of a best selling book, who gets paid paid six digits (reported $100K per speech) for speaking engagments be characterized as anything but a smashing American Success Story?
Sarah Palin Has Earned An Estimated $12 Million Since July - ABC News

Heck in 2009 she earned $12 million alone! In a year where most people were losing their shirts!

She got $8 million ($1 mil an episode for 8 episodes) for her reality show, in which she just had to live her life for 6 weeks of her life!

Hell even Bristol gets $35K to speak! Palin even made a lucrative career from her talentless daughter (sorry for the harsh characterization, but it true).
Bristol Palin Getting Paid $35,000 For Speaking Engagements

Summary of her accomplishments:
(1) Successful Governor - Balance budget with a surplus, without an income, corporate, or sales tax
(2) VP Candidate
(3) Gets paid $100K per speaking engagement (and she does a ton each year)
(4) $7 mil upfront for a best selling book
(5) $8 mil for 6 weeks of her life in a reality show
(6) Netting $35K for speaking engagements for her daughter (who does a ton each year also).
(7) Palin probably has $30+ mil in the bank

Not bad for a hockey mom. If that is a "has been" or "never was," then sign me up for it!

Funny the liberal hypocrites say Palin is a has been or never was, because she will probably never be President (like the 309,999,999 million other Americans), but they will never characterize Hillary Clinton as a has been although she lost the primary and will never be President!

]

Thats interesting....

Would you like to name a few that get Samsons support?

No, that would be counter productive, and possibly deprive me of yet another chance to watch the MSM chase their collective tails.

But I'm sure that there will be candidates at least as qualified as Obama was, to run against him with the Repub nomination.

But, if you insist, at the top of my wish list is Mike Hunt, but that could easily change to practically any college co-ed who wins a wet tea-shirt contest.

shes a more than you ever have been or ever will be.

You mean a quitter?

Y'all might want to consider a certain other candidate who quit his job as Senator, after having gone on the record as saying 'I will not run in 2008', and giving his reasons as a 'lack of experience' and a commitment to serve the people of that state.... it was Illinois.

You elected a quitter if you voted for Obama. And you elected one who, just months before, claimed he wasn't experienced enough to be President. What does that say about liberals? You fucked up the country. You honestly think anyone takes you seriously any more? :lol::lol:

That is so damn stupid.

:lol:

Forum List

Back