Is Russia plus China equal to US military

Do you think Russia and China combined are as powerful as US military?!

Am I wrong to see the Democrat party as the biggest threat to Western civilization
The U.S. is still ranked No. 1 but China is fast closing the gap and now surpasses us in several areas of Naval combat capability. They aren't hampered with budgets or contracts or mandatory PC rules in how they manage their fighting force. We still hold air superiority and have much more in natural resources.

Currently Russia is mired in the Ukraine and is not ready to fight two wars simultaneously but they continue to expand their nuclear sub fleet that is very near parity with ours now.

In a world as dangerous as it is in a Biden Administration, we cannot afford complacency.

The GOP is aware that we have to continue to keep our military strong and battle ready. The Democrats seems to want a 'woke' military and keep draining resources from battle readiness of the military for their SJW agenda. Just because the defense budget is increased doesn't necessarily mean it's going into ships, planes, tanks, rifles, ammo, training for combat.

$2 million to study ceasing military personnel addressing officers as 'sir' or 'maam'.

$540,000 to design a maternity flight suit. (I would have done it for free.)

"Every year, the Pentagon is required to perform an annual audit of its $3.5 trillion in assets. It has failed at this task each year since 2017, and in 2022 could only account for 39% of its assets. The alarming truth is that hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars each year simply disappear into the cavernous military bureaucracy."

Last edited:
The U.S. is still ranked No. 1 but China is fast closing the gap and now surpasses us in Naval combat capability. They aren't hampered with budgets or contracts or mandatory PC rules in how they manage their fighting force. We still hold air superiority and have much more in natural resources.

Bull fucking shit. The only way you can possibly interpret the Chinese navy as remotely approaching US capabilities is if you count coastal patrol boats. Basically their fucking coast guard consisting of 130 ton cutters and speed boats with the whopping armament of twin 14.5 mm machine guns.

A fucking humvee carries heavier armament. I know rednecks with a fishing boat that can outpace these cutters for firepower.

They're desperately trying to expand their navy and hope to match the US by 2047. But it won't happen.

They're in a demographic free fall due to the one child policy.

And the kids they were counting on to soften the blow, they may have overcounted to the tune of 100 million.

And China's economy is imploding. And dealing with a real estate crisis that makes our 2008 financial crisis look like an ATM fee.

They have literally 2.5 times the housing they need. ANd most of these 'apartments' are unlivable speculation driven investment properties that are falling apart. Many with no plumbing or functioning lights. Chinese folks have been pouring money into them as their only reliable form of investment under local regulations. They're looking at a speculation bubble to the conservative tune of 28 TRILLION dollars that is already popping.

Their Belt and Road initiative is failing. They're increasingly dependent on the US for their economy while we're experiencing a manufacturing renaissance. And they're barely starting to recover from a once in a century drought that dried up the fucking Yangtze. That would be on par with sections of the Mississippi going dry. There are legitimate questions on whether or not the Chinese will be able to FEED themselves.

There's no way they can recover from this between now and 2047.

And you're babbling about a study about 'sir' or m'aam? Oh, my sweet summer child. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Bull fucking shit. The only way you can possibly interpret the Chinese navy as remotely approaching US capabilities is if you count coastal patrol boats. Basically their fucking coast guard consisting of 130 ton cutters and speed boats with the whopping armament of twin 14.5 mm machine guns.

A fucking humvee carries heavier armament. I know rednecks with a fishing boat that can outpace these cutters for firepower.

They're desperately trying to expand their navy and hope to match the US by 2047. But it won't happen.

They're in a demographic free fall due to the one child policy.

And the kids they were counting on to soften the blow, they may have overcounted to the tune of 100 million.

And China's economy is imploding. And dealing with a real estate crisis that makes our 2008 financial crisis look like an ATM fee.

They have literally 2.5 times the housing they need. ANd most of these 'apartments' are unlivable speculation driven investment properties that are falling apart. Many with no plumbing or functioning lights. Chinese folks have been pouring money into them as their only reliable form of investment under local regulations. They're looking at a speculation bubble to the conservative tune of 28 TRILLION dollars that is already popping.

Their Belt and Road initiative is failing. They're increasingly dependent on the US for their economy while we're experiencing a manufacturing renaissance. And they're barely starting to recover from a once in a century drought that dried up the fucking Yangtze. That would be on par with sections of the Mississippi going dry. There are legitimate questions on whether or not the Chinese will be able to FEED themselves.

There's no way they can recover from this between now and 2047.

And you're babbling about a study about 'sir' or m'aam? Oh, my sweet summer child. You have no idea what you're talking about.
China has 1.4+ billion people. Even though the median age of their citizens surpassed us for the first time ever in 2020, they will not run out of military age soldiers anytime in the near future. And yes, they do lag behind us in big warships and technology but they are fast catching up. We should not be complacent and think we don't need to watch that. They have a huge fleet of diesel submarines that seem primitive compared to our nuclear attack subs, but those small subs could wreck havoc on our carriers and supply boats.

And if you think making our military more 'woke' is increasing its combat readiness, you're nuts.

The U.S. is still ranked No. 1 but China is fast closing the gap and now surpasses us in Naval combat capability. They aren't hampered with budgets or contracts or mandatory PC rules in how they manage their fighting force. We still hold air superiority and have much more in natural resources.

Currently Russia is mired in the Ukraine and is not ready to fight two wars simultaneously but they continue to expand their nuclear sub fleet that is very near parity with ours now.

In a world as dangerous as it is in a Biden Administration, we cannot afford complacency.

The GOP is aware that we have to continue to keep our military strong and battle ready. The Democrats seems to want a 'woke' military and keep draining resources from battle readiness of the military for their SJW agenda. Just because the defense budget is increased doesn't necessarily mean it's going into ships, planes, tanks, rifles, ammo, training for combat.

$2 million to study ceasing military personnel addressing officers as 'sir' or 'maam'.

$540,000 to design a maternity flight suit. (I would have done it for free.)

"Every year, the Pentagon is required to perform an annual audit of its $3.5 trillion in assets. It has failed at this task each year since 2017, and in 2022 could only account for 39% of its assets. The alarming truth is that hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars each year simply disappear into the cavernous military bureaucracy."

Will China or Russia ever MATCH the USA in Airforce ??

Seems the US AF is too powerful.

I am glad that China is catching the US NAVY and army

You're just not making any sense now.

Sorry, I am 100 percent in FAVOR of breaking the US up into different states or smaller nations.
THE US FED GOVT has become a complete Tyrannical FORCE OF EVIL

My patriotism with the USA was greatly diminished under Obama. UNDER The Demented Demon Biden- ITS Destroyed forever.

Even seeing a US flag triggers me now

China has 1.4+ billion people. Even though the median age of their citizens surpassed us for the first time ever in 2020, they will not run out of military age soldiers anytime in the near future.

True. And what can they do with them? They don't have the capacity to take them...anywhere. They can't even plausibly invade Taiwan, an Island not even 100 miles off their coast.

Their navy is largely on paper. They've got 2 carriers, only one that can even theoretically launch planes. The Fuijan hasn't launched a single fucking plane and barely left its harbor. And each of them of smaller than any of the 11 carriers in US service. We outnumber them in planes by a factor of 4, with 10,000 more aircraft than they have, most at least as advanced as the best they can offer.

And the demographic bomb, imploding economy, and real estate crisis that threatens to take out a huge chunk of their financial sector all impact their ability to expand their military. Not just now, but for the next half CENTURY. They are no where near the US in naval strength. And with these existential and overlapping demographic and financial crisis, no plausible path to match us in the next few generations.

But tell me more about trans people and why China will somehow beat us because of them.

Will China or Russia ever MATCH the USA in Airforce ??

Seems the US AF is too powerful.

I am glad that China is catching the US NAVY and army

"Ever"? That's a long time. Who can say.

Any time soon, like the next couple of generations? Probably not.

If Russia struck with hyper sonic missiles, Americans would be dead before they even knew they were under attack .
Similarly China .
American military might has slipped disastrously this century and particularly the last decade .

DYOR with the experts and prepare for shocks .

If Russia struck with hyper sonic missiles, Americans would be dead before they even knew they were under attack .
Similarly China .
American military might has slipped disastrously this century and particularly the last decade .

DYOR with the experts and prepare for shocks .

These hypersonic missiles that were easily shot down by Patriot Batteries?

These hypersonic missiles that were easily shot down by Patriot Batteries?
A huge problem dealing with Gullibles like you is that you are so clueless you even tell us where you found your Fake News.And seem proud .
Yahoo indeed .You might as well have written Shit.org

The simple truth is that there are no remaining Patriot Batteries in working order in Ukraine .Blown to pieces .
It is physically impossible for the Shit.org story to be true but you need detail weapons information to know that .
Which you clearly do not have .

Wade through Simplicious and do yourself a huge favour

A huge problem dealing with Gullibles like you is that you are so clueless you even tell us where you found your Fake News.And seem proud .
Yahoo indeed .You might as well have written Shit.org

The simple truth is that there are no remaining Patriot Batteries in working order in Ukraine .Blown to pieces .
It is physically impossible for the Shit.org story to be true but you need detail weapons information to know that .
Which you clearly do not have .

Wade through Simplicious and do yourself a huge favour

Is that what Putin told you? That anyone who questioned his 'super sonic unstoppable missiles' must be fake news?

Sorry to disappoint, Comrade.

Sorry, I am 100 percent in FAVOR of breaking the US up into different states or smaller nations.
THE US FED GOVT has become a complete Tyrannical FORCE OF EVIL
why dont you go to Canada or someplace else.....Americans dont wish for the shit you wish for......

My patriotism with the USA was greatly diminished under Obama. UNDER The Demented Demon Biden- ITS Destroyed forever.

Even seeing a US flag triggers me now
then move .........if obama can do that to you you aint much of an American.......you do nothing but bitch and moan about anything that happens to you....

Forum List

Back