Is Rick Perry going to run in 2011? is he our next president?

I am working in Texas and thanks to the oil industry have a job.
Allot of talk in the last few days about this guy making the move. I know him and Obama do not like each other

Perry is a third term Governor
Gas would come down
job market would expand some
The EPA would shiver in its boots

We will see

You have no clue what you are talking about. I have been in Texas for all three of his terms as well as before. I have lived here since 1980. Texas has an economy that takes care of its self. Not you, or anyone else can name one piece of legislation he has written and passed that has done anything to help Texas. He has tried to sell the states toll roads to companies in Japan, Mexico and Spain. He has tried to force us to give our daughters an untested vaccine that had it not been stopped would have made his buddy at Merik and him self a good deal of kick back money. he refused to do anything about illegal immigration, and refused to sign the TSA restraint bill. The good thing about Dick Perry is he will do what ever it takes to stay in office. This is proven by the fact that all the sudden, he wants to deal with the TSA and illegals now and backed off the mandatory vaccinations because voters were screaming. He is not the way to go as will be shown if he keeps going like he is. I guess you are working in Galina or Deer Park then ? Down here in Texas City, the plants are mostly dark since Obama took office.

Tax Breaks for Oil Companies: Good for Business or Unfair Advantage? | PBS NewsHour | May 12, 2011 | PBS
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/04/business/04bptax.html
World's richest oil companies receive tax breaks - WeAreAustin.com
2003 invasion of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't be serious..:lol:

Rick Perry I hope will be our next president
He is doing a stand up job in Texas and is well liked

Lower taxes
drill baby drill
free market solutions

Breaking up the Union.
Imposing a Theocracy.

Yeah..seems a good choice.:lol:

Neg repped for lying.
How many times do you need to be schooled that the "secessionist" thing is a no-go? Or does truth not matter to you much?

Lower taxes
drill baby drill
free market solutions

Breaking up the Union.
Imposing a Theocracy.

Neg repped for lying.
How many times do you need to be schooled that the "secessionist" thing is a no-go? Or does truth not matter to you much?

Not completely he is not lying. Perry did the classic politician of agreeing without agreeing, but did not come right out and say it. Consider him a republican (for now) John Edwards. He will say anything to the Tea Party to keep them in his camp.

I am working in Texas and thanks to the oil industry have a job.
Allot of talk in the last few days about this guy making the move. I know him and Obama do not like each other

Perry is a third term Governor
Gas would come down
job market would expand some
The EPA would shiver in its boots

We will see

You have no clue what you are talking about. I have been in Texas for all three of his terms as well as before. I have lived here since 1980. Texas has an economy that takes care of its self. Not you, or anyone else can name one piece of legislation he has written and passed that has done anything to help Texas. He has tried to sell the states toll roads to companies in Japan, Mexico and Spain. He has tried to force us to give our daughters an untested vaccine that had it not been stopped would have made his buddy at Merik and him self a good deal of kick back money. he refused to do anything about illegal immigration, and refused to sign the TSA restraint bill. The good thing about Dick Perry is he will do what ever it takes to stay in office. This is proven by the fact that all the sudden, he wants to deal with the TSA and illegals now and backed off the mandatory vaccinations because voters were screaming. He is not the way to go as will be shown if he keeps going like he is. I guess you are working in Galina or Deer Park then ? Down here in Texas City, the plants are mostly dark since Obama took office.

Tax Breaks for Oil Companies: Good for Business or Unfair Advantage? | PBS NewsHour | May 12, 2011 | PBS

I am dead serious. Ware I live I can look right into BP and DOWs plants. Most are 2/3's shut down, and all the temps sent home. Bam Bam gets lots of big oil dollars to

Obama biggest recipient of BP cash - Erika Lovley - POLITICO.com

While the BP oil geyser pumps millions of gallons of petroleum into the Gulf of Mexico, President Barack Obama and members of Congress may have to answer for the millions in campaign contributions they’ve taken from the oil and gas giant over the years.

Oil Companies Reap Billions From Subsidies - NYTimes.com

I am dead serious. Ware I live I can look right into BP and DOWs plants. Most are 2/3's shut down, and all the temps sent home. Bam Bam gets lots of big oil dollars to

While the BP oil geyser pumps millions of gallons of petroleum into the Gulf of Mexico, President Barack Obama and members of Congress may have to answer for the millions in campaign contributions they’ve taken from the oil and gas giant over the years.

All I know is that texas, under rick perry's leadership, has created over 50% of the new jobs for the WHOLE COUNTRY this year.

I wouldn't mind a president who knows how to let business do its thing.

All I know is that texas, under rick perry's leadership, has created over 50% of the new jobs for the WHOLE COUNTRY this year.

I wouldn't mind a president who knows how to let business do its thing.

McDonalds and temp jobs. Obama claimed those as Bush did and they get criticized for throwing those into the count, Why does Perry get a pass ? And what did Perry do exactly to create thees lobs ? Why can no one say ?

Last edited:
He has a long way to go. He has not announced, he has no team, no name recognition, no cash, no organization....Romney is still the front runner.

That wasn't what I addressed. There's been plenty of legislation beneficial to the oil industry. In turn..most of the Texas economy is dependent on that particular sector.

Lower taxes
drill baby drill
free market solutions

Breaking up the Union.
Imposing a Theocracy.

Neg repped for lying.

He's on the record..chief.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - ‪Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"‬‏[/ame]

That wasn't what I addressed. There's been plenty of legislation beneficial to the oil industry. In turn..most of the Texas economy is dependent on that particular sector.

What legislation, and how about Bammer ? And you are right , Oil is a big chunk of Texas economy. This is not bad or evil. But you cant pin something on a guy that all the guys are guilty of. Perry is just a hair do sitting in the Governors office, an easy target. You can do better.

Breaking up the Union.
Imposing a Theocracy.

Neg repped for lying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - ‪Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"‬‏[/ame]

I remember watching that on the local news. What a fag. If you want a real gem, find the one ware he backs off that statement. you will howl with joy. Typical Perry behavior.

Breaking up the Union.
Imposing a Theocracy.

Neg repped for lying.

You're either lying or too stupid to understand what he said.
Which is it?

Neg repped for lying.

Which is it?

You still haven't found a Perry policy or Bill that Perry has presented that has made texas what it is, and you are calling some one stupid or a liar ? How ever Perry said it, all of Texas took it as a pep rally statement, yet he went on the news later and backed off the statement.

Which is it?

You still haven't found a Perry policy or Bill that Perry has presented that has made texas what it is, and you are calling some one stupid or a liar ? How ever Perry said it, all of Texas took it as a pep rally statement, yet he went on the news later and backed off the statement.

Less government
smaller tax rates on corporations (consumer)
no state income
ignores EPA for the most part (regulate them selves)

These are items that we need right now
allow the extraction of oil shale on public lands

Forum List

Back