Is Rick Perry going to run in 2011? is he our next president?

Gov. Rick Perry: God Crashed Economy, To Return Us To Biblical Principles

Oh, please!!! I don't want a psalm singing phony to be president. This is one of the things I hate the most about the right.

Really? Don't talk about psalm-singing phonies after Obama.
You would vote for a Republican about the time you agreed to donate both kidneys.

Rinata your feelings about religion and God have nothing to do with the trillion dollars wasted and 3 million jobs lost sense 09
Nothing to do about Obamacare and how it will be paid for
Nothing to do with Syria
Egypt
No job friendly legeslation, such as allowing the extraction, delivary, refinement, delivary and sale of shale oil, etc...
Its about policies

3 time Governor of Texas sure looks good, timing,
Being the leader of GOP governors will help also
any thoughts?
Rick Perry elected GOP governors leader - UPI.com

He's OK.....but too much of a religious whackjob for me.

Herman Cain is a long shot, but he's my choice.

I like Herman also
Looking at the big picture, I am not sure he is electable
I do like hin, alot
Herman Cain is the Alan Keyes of the 21st century. You can like him and agree with everything he says but no one is going to vote for him.
Personally I think the lesson of Obama is that experience counts. And Cain doesn't have it.

JRK, you can always edit your postings on USMB. I think one has about 24 hours to edit. Next time, take advantage of editing option. Good day!

3 time Governor of Texas sure looks good, timing,
Being the leader of GOP governors will help also
any thoughts?
Rick Perry elected GOP governors leader - UPI.com

Yes he's going to run.

The second part of the answer to the OP is No unless he can find a message; being the standard bearer of the party of repeal and retreat, he's got to find something to inspire the moderates of his own party and the independents who are ready to abandon Obama.. Obama had 54 percent; there isn't 54/46 percent split in this country. He has to win over a good amount of people that voted for Obama and just saying "no" to everything isn't going to do that.

Doom and gloom gets you a 2nd place finish.

I am working in Texas and thanks to the oil industry have a job.
Allot of talk in the last few days about this guy making the move. I know him and Obama do not like each other

Perry is a third term Governor
Gas would come down
job market would expand some
The EPA would shiver in its boots

We will see

Gas will not come down because of Perry's election.

How do you think it will play out when people find out he used to be a Democrat?

Rick Perry is like Gabby Gifford's she spent 10 years aiding illegal aliens over Americans then when it came to election time she changed her tune.

Even the Hispanic website are bickering about Perry's change of heart. Once he gets into office he'll open the borders to seek the Hispanic vote for a second term. The guy is a snake. Let's all remember all politicians lie and they know America has a very short memory.

Allot of talk in the last few days about this guy making the move. I know him and Obama do not like each other

Gas would come down

We will see

How do you think it will play out when people find out he used to be a Democrat?
You think Perrys feelings on drill baby drill would change?
He would some-how become this anti dtilling knot head? after being pro oil got his state a surplus (rainy day fund) and allows the state not to have an income tax?
ok

Gas would come down

We will see

Reagan used to be a Democrat too.
Is this some kind of dirty secret? Like sending pictures of your dick to 17 yr old girls?

Gas would come down

We will see

Reagan used to be a Democrat too.
Is this some kind of dirty secret? Like sending pictures of your dick to 17 yr old girls?

Perry Road-Tests A Stump Speech - Hotline On Call

Perry left Texas with more minimum wage jobs than any other state. That is what Republicans want to do to the rest of the country too. Instead of big corporations sending their jobs over to slave wage countries, they can just keep the slave wages right here. Brilliant!

Forum List

Back