Is Rick Perry going to run in 2011? is he our next president?

Perry left Texas with more minimum wage jobs than any other state. That is what Republicans want to do to the rest of the country too. Instead of big corporations sending their jobs over to slave wage countries, they can just keep the slave wages right here. Brilliant!

So you'd rather have unlimied unemployment and welfare. Got it.

Perry left Texas with more minimum wage jobs than any other state. That is what Republicans want to do to the rest of the country too. Instead of big corporations sending their jobs over to slave wage countries, they can just keep the slave wages right here. Brilliant!

Right 'cause that's what I said. That is really your only alternative? What a sad life you must lead...

Right 'cause that's what I said. That is really your only alternative? What a sad life you must lead...

Well, if you object to min wage jobs then you must want people to be on unemployment and welfare. That's really just the logical extension of what you write.
Unless you're a libtard of course, in which case you think people with no educaiton and experience should start at $50/hr.

910.gif

do you have a link to that story? I would like to read about it and research the groups involved on my own. I just dont trust people to tell me the truth when it comes to this stuff, i need to verify on my own.

help me out.

There y'are......again.​

Please not think progress, its like you linking me rush limbaugh and telling me "theres the real truth on obama"

Well, if you object to min wage jobs then you must want people to be on unemployment and welfare. That's really just the logical extension of what you write.
Unless you're a libtard of course, in which case you think people with no educaiton and experience should start at $50/hr.

I don't object to minimum wage jobs...I object to lowering the bar for the American people...which is exactly what the GnOP...driven by their corporate masters, want to do. Why do you think they go after unions with such vehemence? Unions set the standards for wages and compensation, standards that the corporate masters object to because it cuts into their obscene profits. They want nothing more than to treat America and Americans like some big ponzie scheme...and you buy right into it. Well done corporate tool.

I don't object to minimum wage jobs...I object to lowering the bar for the American people...which is exactly what the GnOP...driven by their corporate masters, want to do. Why do you think they go after unions with such vehemence? Unions set the standards for wages and compensation, standards that the corporate masters object to because it cuts into their obscene profits. They want nothing more than to treat America and Americans like some big ponzie scheme...and you buy right into it. Well done corporate tool.

Unions set wages at levels above the market rate. Therefore their industries fail and their members become unemployed. There is not an industry with strong union presence that has not had that experience.
It must suck to be so ignorant of economics.

3 time Governor of Texas sure looks good, timing,
Being the leader of GOP governors will help also
any thoughts?
Rick Perry elected GOP governors leader - UPI.com

He's OK.....but too much of a religious whackjob for me.

Herman Cain is a long shot, but he's my choice.

I like Herman also
Looking at the big picture, I am not sure he is electable
I do like hin, alot

I like him a lot too but I dont think he is media savvy enough to get past the media bias and become the nominee.

any thoughts?

I dont see any reason to NOT vote for him if he gets the republican nomination.

Im open for reasons against voting for him though.

Read the thread, no one gave anything that felt legitimate or was enough to make me vote obama over perry if those were going to be my choices

any thoughts?

I dont see any reason to NOT vote for him if he gets the republican nomination.

Im open for reasons against voting for him though.

Read the thread, no one gave anything that felt legitimate or was enough to make me vote obama over perry if those were going to be my choices

what Obaba is doing has not come close to working
and of course making sure the UAW survives with tax payers wealth is not going to stimulate job growth

Naah, but he will like have a book ghost written and republicans will buy if giving him lots of money.

any thoughts?

Will he run for president?? I surely hope so. I am interested in listening to ANYBODY who's state created 48% of all jobs in America since 2009. A "right to work" state, where ppl who really want a job can find one and where huge companies like Carl's Jr, etc., have moved because of lower corporate taxes and the ability to employee more workers to support their own families. Nice.

The Man is a fuck head. He would be the worst possible president. He dont stand a chance.

why is that?
and just how much worse can he be than the one we have?

Thats what they said about Obama. Look what happened there.

Are you suggesting GWB was worse than Obama?
5% UE
deficit spending 150-400 billion per year
created 7 million jobs in 4 years
about 5 million in his 8 with 2 recessions, 2 wars and Katrina (5 other hurricanes as well)

any thoughts?

Will he run for president?? I surely hope so. I am interested in listening to ANYBODY who's state created 48% of all jobs in America since 2009. A "right to work" state, where ppl who really want a job can find one and where huge companies like Carl's Jr, etc., have moved because of lower corporate taxes and the ability to employee more workers to support their own families. Nice.

The event the Liberal cannot grasp is that corporations do not pay taxes
people do
raise the corporate rate and all your doing is raising the price of the cost of the product to the consumer

cowboy, bushite, redneck, john bircher, racist, homophobe, successionist looney, gun rights death merchant, anti stimulus cowboy......
did I miss anything? good, we have now eliminated half the posts to come......carry on.

Truth! Nice post. You hit on everything wrong with this guy.:clap2:

any thoughts?

The event the Liberal cannot grasp is that corporations do not pay taxes
people do
raise the corporate rate and all your doing is raising the price of the cost of the product to the consumer

Sadly, liberals are that dumb. They fail to see that at the end of the day, we pay all the taxes.

Naah, but he will like have a book ghost written and republicans will buy if giving him lots of money.

Yup.. see "Obama".

:razz:

Its funny is it not?
The one thing that is good about Obama being elected as well as the Dems having a super majority
they have a record, the lying they did for 8 years with W is done

I am working in Texas and thanks to the oil industry have a job.
Allot of talk in the last few days about this guy making the move. I know him and Obama do not like each other

Perry is a third term Governor
Gas would come down
job market would expand some
The EPA would shiver in its boots

We will see

You have no clue what you are talking about. I have been in Texas for all three of his terms as well as before. I have lived here since 1980. Texas has an economy that takes care of its self. Not you, or anyone else can name one piece of legislation he has written and passed that has done anything to help Texas. He has tried to sell the states toll roads to companies in Japan, Mexico and Spain. He has tried to force us to give our daughters an untested vaccine that had it not been stopped would have made his buddy at Merik and him self a good deal of kick back money. he refused to do anything about illegal immigration, and refused to sign the TSA restraint bill. The good thing about Dick Perry is he will do what ever it takes to stay in office. This is proven by the fact that all the sudden, he wants to deal with the TSA and illegals now and backed off the mandatory vaccinations because voters were screaming. He is not the way to go as will be shown if he keeps going like he is. I guess you are working in Galina or Deer Park then ? Down here in Texas City, the plants are mostly dark since Obama took office.

Last edited:
I am working in Texas and thanks to the oil industry have a job.
Allot of talk in the last few days about this guy making the move. I know him and Obama do not like each other

Perry is a third term Governor
Gas would come down
job market would expand some
The EPA would shiver in its boots

We will see

You have no clue what you are talking about. I have been in Texas for all three of his terms as well as before. I have lived here since 1980. Texas has an economy that takes care of its self. Not you, or anyone else can name one piece of legislation he has written and passed that has done anything to help Texas. He has tried to sell the states toll roads to companies in Japan, Mexico and Spain. He has tried to force us to give our daughters an untested vaccine that had it not been stopped would have made his buddy at Merik and him self a good deal of kick back money. he refused to do anything about illegal immigration, and refused to sign the TSA restraint bill. The good thing about Dick Perry is he will do what ever it takes to stay in office. This is proven by the fact that all the sudden, he wants to deal with the TSA and illegals now and backed off the mandatory vaccinations because voters were screaming. He is not the way to go as will be shown if he keeps going like he is. I guess you are working in Galina or Deer Park then ? Down here in Texas City, the plants are mostly dark since Obama took office.

Not writing legeslation is the key
allowing industry to do the right things to create wealth
trying to do something?
refused to sign TSA bill?

when you provide links to your claims, we can discuss/debate these allegations

Rick Perry I hope will be our next president
He is doing a stand up job in Texas and is well liked

Lower taxes
drill baby drill
free market solutions

Breaking up the Union.
Imposing a Theocracy.