Is Rand Paul the new Sarah Palin?

Rand Paul is Rand Paul.

Sarah Palin is Sarah Palin.
Which begs the question.....

WHO is Sarah Palin's BRAIN?????

301.gif

Lil' Dumbya had Karl Rove.

Sister Sarah has WHO???

Her Daddy knows.....but, HE'S not tellin'!!!

Paul, meanwhile, is being held to account for his strange belief in absolutely discredited conspiracy theories — among them his view that Canada and Mexico are plotting a single North American currency, the Amero, and a superhighway that will make the continent into a superstate and remove American sovereignty.
I smell an INVE$TMENT OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!

Awwww, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

"The Amero is, of course, a myth."

(Brought to you by WorldNutzDaily)​

Would You Buy A Myth From This Guy?

rand-paul-justice-sg-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Is Rand Paul the new Sarah Palin?

What shade lipstick does he wear?

2 Different people, Rand is by far more Libertarian than Palin..

But I have to highly disagree with his stance on the Civil Rights Act..

Isn't it stated "That All Men Are Created Equal" in the Deceleration of Independence? We have to live up to that, saying that Government can't interfere with Companies discriminating against Blacks, Hispanics or Whites is probably the most idiotic statement I've probably ever heard.
Racism has always been market-driven.

Granted, there has always been a segment (of Racists) that (actually) believes Blacks are less-human than Whites...primarily in the Old South...but, Racism was always much-more about eliminating the competition for/from economic-opportunities.

Think about it....what small-town Mayor/Police Chief (or, White-trash, in-general) would want to stretch themself (thru advanced-education), for enhanced economic-opportunities, when they could merely marginalize/denigrate the opposition?? Why else would it have been illegal to educate slaves (not-to-mention the convenience of expanding your acreage, by encouraging the lynching of a Black-neighbor)??

Last edited:

Isn't it stated "That All Men Are Created Equal" in the Deceleration of Independence? We have to live up to that, saying that Government can't interfere with Companies discriminating against Blacks, Hispanics or Whites is probably the most idiotic statement I've probably ever heard..

I'm astounded at how many people have emerged in the last week who agree with that idiotic statement. And five years worth of wasting time on political msg boards had me convinced that nothing should astound me.
....The same-sentiment I've felt about cable-news: Could someone actually ca$h-IN on custom-fitting a news-like show for the less-intelligent??

main-fox.jpg

I do not agree with Rand Paul's politics but he has enough brains to have done critical thinking to come up with his philosophies.
Yeah....that's what did it....critical thinking.

:rolleyes:

"Conservative, libertarian, and constitutionalist grassroots activists, who have coalesced to form not one organization, but a collection of like-minded groups collectively called “The Tea Party,” have proved that motivated citizen activists can buck the political establishment and secure political victories for good candidates. But in doing so, they have taken their game plan — and many of their principles — largely from the action plans formulated over the past 51 years by the grandaddy of all antiestablishment, constitutionalist action groups — The John Birch Society."

Last edited:

Isn't it stated "That All Men Are Created Equal" in the Deceleration of Independence? We have to live up to that, saying that Government can't interfere with Companies discriminating against Blacks, Hispanics or Whites is probably the most idiotic statement I've probably ever heard..
Rand isn't running on getting rid of the CRA, though. And he isn't saying "We should go back to the days of Selma!" either explicitly or implicitly.
That's true!

He's suggesting business-owners should have the Right to discriminate-against/segregate-from ALL minorities.​

Rand said the interview was fair, but the follow up wasn't. Sarah said the interview was a gotcha. Hmmmmm
If Sister Sarah is sooooooooooo anxious to try-out her hypothetical-thingy (and, prove Rand Paul was ambushed), why won't SHE show-up (on Rachel Maddow's show).....rather than limiting her appearances to FAUX Noise?? (....Where she can use cue-cards.)

Rand said the interview was fair, but the follow up wasn't. Sarah said the interview was a gotcha. Hmmmmm
If Sister Sarah is sooooooooooo anxious to try-out her hypothetical-thingy (and, prove Rand Paul was ambushed), why won't SHE show-up (on Rachel Maddow's show).....rather than limiting her appearances to FAUX Noise?? (....Where she can use cue-cards.)

She's been traumatized in the past when any questions tougher than what magazines do you read are asked.

Rachel would beat her up beyond recognition interview-wise.

She's been traumatized in the past when any questions tougher than what magazines do you read are asked.

Rachel would beat her up beyond recognition interview-wise.
Hey.....THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

:party:

Is Rand Paul the new Sarah Palin? I doubt that he would look as good in a dress.

I keep thinking he looks more like Bill Clinton than his father, Ron. Rand has got the button nose, the fair skin, the curly hair. Hmmm... Imagine the rumors that could be invented.

Is Rand Paul the new Sarah Palin? - The Week

After his rocky debut on the national stage, Rand Paul canceled an appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press," citing "fatigue." Sarah Palin, on Fox News, was sympathetic, saying the Kentucky GOP Senate candidate is learning, as she did in 2008, that "prejudiced" reporters and media personalities are mostly "looking for the gotcha moment" with certain conservatives. Palin's not the first person to compare Paul and herself — Bill Maher on Friday said of Paul, "It's as if Sarah Palin somehow made it through medical school" — but are the two candidates really similar?

does rightwinger wear a tampon ????

Why? Did you lose yers?:eusa_eh:

He has stepped onto the mean streets of politics and had better get used to it.

It is far too late for him to get used to it. He is being pummeled by America's outrage and I predict his foray into National politics could be a very short one.

Sarah Palin often appears to have her words translated from some forgotten tongue. Anyway, on Sunday's Fox News Sunday Palin offers support to Rand Paul after his crazy Civil Rights Act stuff on the Rachel Maddow show last week.

Here's a sample of the transcript:

Chris Wallace: Do you see some similarities to what politicians and the press did to you in the fall of 2008?

Sarah Palin: Yeah, absolutely. So you know, one thing that we can learn in this lesson that I have learned and Rand Paul is learning now is don't assume that you can engage in a hypothetical discussion about constitutional impacts with a reporter or a media personality who has an agenda, who may be prejudiced before they even get into the interview in regards to what your answer may be — and then the opportunity that they seize to get you.

You know, they're looking for that "gotcha" moment. And that's what it evidently appears to be that they did with Rand Paul.

Yes, we all recall those hypothetical discussions about constitutional impacts that Sarah Palin engaged in during the 2008 campaign, in particular her three hour seminar on the legacy of Cohens v Virginia, complete with bibliography, that probably lost Ohio for the Republicans for a generation.

In reality ... in 2008 when Sarah Palin was asked if she disagreed with any Supreme Court rulings, other than Roe v Wade, by Katie Couric, she couldn't actually name any. So rather than "engage in a hypothetical discussion about constitutional impacts", Palin couldn't have been further from the truth since she did nothing of the sort

Forum List

Back