is racism allowed here????

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
it IS ok to use the N word ????? like this one from shogun:

you know, for being from missouri you sure didn't live up to the Show ME State motto when you were told to sit and roll over prior to the invasion of Iraq. Again, show me some of those tangible excuses to go kill sand ******* this side of the hindsight, buddy. If you want to point out evil arabs who can rationalize their own shit i've got a mirror just for you.

[URL="http://usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=692162&postcount=20"]link[/URL]

well admin is this acceptable here????

Just noticed that YOU started a thread using the term "Raghead"..

Tsktsk...

Isn't that racist?

it IS ok to use the N word ????? like this one from shogun:

[URL="http://usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=692162&postcount=20"]link[/URL]

well admin is this acceptable here????

Tell me ... is "sand ******" -- which is a derogatory name given to Arabs and has nothing to do with blacks -- worse than "raghead?"

Did you call Vietnamese "dinks," "gooners," "slopes," "gooks," etc?

How does "whitey," "cracker," "bitter, gun-toting Christians," "guero," or "gringo" ... set with you?

I don't care much for using derogatory terms to describe anyone except "stupid." That one works. Just as I don't censor your racially insensitive label, neither am I going to censor anyone else's.

IMO, you just prove what kind of person you are by using such terms, and anyone who is so thin-skinned that they have to screech about it has a problem with what's really important in life.

Well, I don't usually do this, but I'm going to talk shit about the individual who started this thread. I was informed that he would no longer post on USMB because I allow the use of the word "******."

This same individual calls Arabs "ragheads." A mite of a double standard there?

Freedom of speech is a two-way street. You want the PC kind of FOS, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

One mans meat is another mans poison, having said that, words should never be censored, imo.

meh... it's just an excuse, dude. Though, now that he's gone, I'll have to pick up another mudhole stomping boot.

anybody ever browse the pics of the girls from the ad at the bottom of the wall? haha

Forum List

Back