Is Paling making her move?

• Banned
Oh and so we are on the same page here. I would not vote for Palin either. She is hot but don't want her as president...would be a more interesting election though.

Oh and so we are on the same page here. I would not vote for Palin either. She is hot but don't want her as president...would be a more interesting election though.

"I would not vote for Palin."

I would.

It is vision and worldview that are the prime requirement for a leader.

The opposite can be seen in the current one.

Don't you realize yet that the Left always...always!...paints opposition as 'dumb'...even when their icons can't spell "Ohio."

"If President Barack Obama expects to be reelected in November, he will most likely have to win the state of Ohio. If he wants the votes of the people of Ohio, he may want to actually spell the state correctly while he is there."
http://www.examiner.com/article/can-obama-misspell-ohio-yes-he-can

Last edited:

I would.

Really? Her world view? :eusa_eh:

C'mon, you really think she has a good grasp on foreign policy? Try to respond without comparing her to Obama, even if you think she is more qualified than Obama that still doesn't mean she is qualified.

I would.

C'mon, you really think she has a good grasp on foreign policy? Try to respond without comparing her to Obama, even if you think she is more qualified than Obama that still doesn't mean she is qualified.

Worldview: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Policy flows from same.

That is why Palin would be better for America than Obama.

I've now read a couple of your posts. You consider yourself a "radical libertarian" and I wonder why you choose such a term to define yourself. I suppose you think of yourself as unique and special - you're not.

There actually is a history of 'radical libertarians', but are labeled Egoist anarchists: See:

Egoist anarchism - Anarchopedia

I met a number of them during my law enforcement career; most we simply characterized as sociopathic and dangerous.

I would.

Worldview: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Policy flows from same.

That is why Palin would be better for America than Obama.

Would she be better for America than Romney?

I've now read a couple of your posts. You consider yourself a "radical libertarian" and I wonder why you choose such a term to define yourself. I suppose you think of yourself as unique and special - you're not.

There actually is a history of 'radical libertarians', but are labeled Egoist anarchists: See:

Egoist anarchism - Anarchopedia

I met a number of them during my law enforcement career; most we simply characterized as sociopathic and dangerous.

1. What does this have to do with Sarah Palin?
2.I consider myself a National Anarchist.
3. I really don't care what others think of me or my beliefs.

I would.

Don't you realize yet that the Left always...always!...paints opposition as 'dumb'...even when their icons can't spell "Ohio."

"If President Barack Obama expects to be reelected in November, he will most likely have to win the state of Ohio. If he wants the votes of the people of Ohio, he may want to actually spell the state correctly while he is there."
Can Obama misspell Ohio? Yes he can - National Republican | Examiner.com

Or that other "three letter word: JOBS!!!!" :lol:

She is not, and has never been, nor will never be, ready for prime-time, in my opinion. Not even for the sparks you feel she would bring.

No to this:

3213651741_d8938ecca4_m-1.jpg

I would.

Or pronounces corpsman as corpse man or can remember how many states are in the union.

I would.

I know how to spell CAVIL, do you know what it means?

Forum List

Back