Is Our Stoner President Mentally Impaired?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
kincaid120815.jpg

Scientists are claiming that Grass destroys brain cells. Could that be the reason for the mental functioning of our Chief Executive?

Senior author Dr. Deepak Cyril D’Souza, a professor of Psychiatry at the Yale School of Medicine, says that a dose roughly equivalent to half or a single marijuana cigarette “produced psychosis-like effects and increased neural noise in humans.”

Grounds for removal under the 25th Amendment?

Read more @ Is Our Stoner President Mentally Impaired?

That's what he and his followers are all under the influence of. And of course - the Libberhoids will vote for that senile old fuck Bernie Sanders to hopefully have pot legalized. Fuck global terrorism - these idiots would rather get stoned. Selfish, useless pricks.

yes, to the point he is dangerous to us and has been since he took office

That's what he and his followers are all under the influence of. And of course - the Libberhoids will vote for that senile old fuck Bernie Sanders to hopefully have pot legalized. Fuck global terrorism - these idiots would rather get stoned. Selfish, useless pricks.

I heard that Time magazine have made Bernie Sanders man of the year, WTF? Sheer insanity.

:eusa_clap: Excellent -- Schlongknife now running an evening coffee run for a second shift.
You go ahead and take over the board, the rest of us will just sign off and eat dinner.

SMH

I heard that Time magazine have made Bernie Sanders man of the year, WTF? Sheer insanity.

Hey, if he can break the hold of the Duopoly, more power to him. Personally I'll support any way to get that done.

When you are far left drone you are already metal impaired, but the good news is they have nothing to worry about as they partake in such things!

Admittedly, it's hard to trust anyone who's slithery enough to actually enjoy the feeling cannibis gives.

But as if people could vote GOP?

I'd sooner vote for a clapped out acid freak, than vote for a "conservative" party.

Hey, if he can break the hold of the Duopoly, more power to him. Personally I'll support any way to get that done.

Well obviously that might be a healthy thing, however politically Sanders would be a disaster.

kincaid120815.jpg

Scientists are claiming that Grass destroys brain cells. Could that be the reason for the mental functioning of our Chief Executive?

Senior author Dr. Deepak Cyril D’Souza, a professor of Psychiatry at the Yale School of Medicine, says that a dose roughly equivalent to half or a single marijuana cigarette “produced psychosis-like effects and increased neural noise in humans.”

Yes.

Admittedly, it's hard to trust anyone who's slithery enough to actually enjoy the feeling cannibis gives.

I'd sooner vote for a clapped out acid freak, than vote for a "conservative" party.

Oddly I didn't know you were on the Left.

Oddly I didn't know you were on the Left.
It's not obvious, because I'm more liberal, than progressive. But yes, if wings exist, then I'm leftwing.

kincaid120815.jpg

Actually, scientists have found that cannabis helps with brain ailments like Alzheimer's and those who suffer from seizures. They have found that the CBD's in cannabis help to make the brain function better.

How is that killing brain cells again?

Actually, scientists have found that cannabis helps with brain ailments like Alzheimer's and those who suffer from seizures. They have found that the CBD's in cannabis help to make the brain function better.

How is that killing brain cells again?

Do you smoke it to overcome stupidity?
If so, twist up another blunt and keep toking.

Forum List

Back