Is Our Stoner President Mentally Impaired?

Actually, scientists have found that cannabis helps with brain ailments like Alzheimer's and those who suffer from seizures. They have found that the CBD's in cannabis help to make the brain function better.

How is that killing brain cells again?

Do you smoke it to overcome stupidity?
If so, twist up another blunt and keep toking.

Google a strain called "Charlotte's Web" sometime and see all the good things that it is doing for people with seizures.

RWNJs are getting more and more desperate.

Obama kills terrorists - more than anyone on the planet
Repubs arm terrorists.
Pooting takes off his shirt and Drumpf says he wants to burn the US Constitution.

Not surprising we're getting more lies from the froot loops.

Admittedly, it's hard to trust anyone who's slithery enough to actually enjoy the feeling cannibis gives.

But as if people could vote GOP?

I'd sooner vote for a clapped out acid freak, than vote for a "conservative" party.

Oddly I didn't know you were on the Left.
It's not obvious, because I'm more liberal, than progressive. But yes, if wings exist, then I'm leftwing.

Yes you're certainly not in-the-face. I love your avatar, that little dog is just adorable.

kincaid120815.jpg

Scientists are claiming that Grass destroys brain cells. Could that be the reason for the mental functioning of our Chief Executive?

Senior author Dr. Deepak Cyril D’Souza, a professor of Psychiatry at the Yale School of Medicine, says that a dose roughly equivalent to half or a single marijuana cigarette “produced psychosis-like effects and increased neural noise in humans.”

Grounds for removal under the 25th Amendment?

Read more @ Is Our Stoner President Mentally Impaired?

And this is why it is impossible to have a rational discussion with the far right.

Admittedly, it's hard to trust anyone who's slithery enough to actually enjoy the feeling cannibis gives.

But as if people could vote GOP?

I'd sooner vote for a clapped out acid freak, than vote for a "conservative" party.

Oddly I didn't know you were on the Left.
It's not obvious, because I'm more liberal, than progressive. But yes, if wings exist, then I'm leftwing.

Yes you're certainly not in-the-face. I love your avatar, that little dog is just adorable.

Sadly, I'm a bit in-your-face in real life. I don't want to be. I'm actually polite, civil, kind and magnanimous but you wouldn't know it with the umbrage I inspire.

Forum List

Back