Is our MSNBC telling us what we should know-?

See? Apartheid. But it's against Jews, so you have no problem with it.
Israeli citizens not allowed in Saudi Arabia – Minister

Just because the Saudi’s do not permit Israeli’s to enter Saudi Arabia is not the same thing as being “illegal”.

You are twisting the facts to fit your intent.
daveman; has the ban on Israelis entering Saudi Arabia hurt your feeling-?
If so, get over it. The Israelis don't speak the language anyway.
:)-

See? Apartheid. But it's against Jews, so you have no problem with it.
Israeli citizens not allowed in Saudi Arabia – Minister

Just because the Saudi’s do not permit Israeli’s to enter Saudi Arabia is not the same thing as being “illegal”.

You are twisting the facts to fit your intent.
daveman; has the ban on Israelis entering Saudi Arabia hurt your feeling-?
If so, get over it. The Israelis don't speak the language anyway.
So, you're okay with apartheid, if people who hate Jews are doing it.

Hate is not a word in the KJV version the Bible. It is a man made up term that the Lord would never use, nor should we. If we stopped saying “hate”, to ourselves or out loud, stopped writing it down or recording the term within one year hate would fade away and never be herd of again.

Hate is not a word in the KJV version the Bible. It is a man made up term that the Lord would never use, nor should we. If we stopped saying “hate”, to ourselves or out loud, stopped writing it down or recording the term within one year hate would fade away and never be herd of again.

"And unicorns will roam the meadows!"

As an American citizen in my 70’s who has relied on MSNBC news between 5:00-12:00pm CST. for the past 10-15 years

Here in America, I am watching our new President doing what Presidents do.
While at the same time the above is happening
I stumble on this-------
My news source did not mention the following.

Israel Estimates Ship Explosion in Gulf of Oman Was Iranian Attack
Vessel and crew of Israeli-owned ship, the MV HELIOS RAY, are safe, officials say, as reason behind the explosion remains unclear
Amos Harel
Yaniv Kubovich
Reuters
Feb. 26, 2021 10:00 AM
Updated: Feb. 26, 2021 11:27 AM
Israel estimates ship explosion in Gulf of Oman was Iranian attack - Middle East News - Haaretz.com

As an American I should have been informed.

Sorry, I just can not believe someone could "estimate" about an act of war.

We as a UN body need to take away Israel's toys.
I believe the above is news worthy, why is our MSNBC news leaving this out-?
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,The above is newsworthy as I see it.
how about you-?
you have relied on the MSM news for the past 15 years for your source of news? dude i am speechless.i dont know what else to say.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

As an American citizen in my 70’s who has relied on MSNBC news between 5:00-12:00pm CST. for the past 10-15 years

I stumble on this-------

Vessel and crew of Israeli-owned ship, the MV HELIOS RAY, are safe, officials say, as reason behind the explosion remains unclear
Amos Harel
Yaniv Kubovich
Reuters
Israel estimates ship explosion in Gulf of Oman was Iranian attack - Middle East News - Haaretz.com

how about you-?

Some people would say that it is very foolish to depend on MSNBC for one's "news."

As the comedian Jay Leno once said, MSNBC is the Democratic National Committee.

Some people (including me) stopped watching it four years ago.

I stumble on this-------

Amos Harel
Yaniv Kubovich
Reuters

how about you-?

Some people would say that it is very foolish to depend on MSNBC for one's "news."

As the comedian Jay Leno once said, MSNBC is the Democratic National Committee.

Some people (including me) stopped watching it four years ago.

just four years ago? damn I cant believe you just woke up four years ago. the media is just a tool for the government,it never investigates anything.sounds like you only learned that four years ago,:auiqs.jpg: i stopped listening to the msm media 30 years ago because i learned those facts about them that long ago.

HOW MUCH MONEY DOES THE US GIVE TO OTHER COUNTRIES? AND WHO’S GETTING THE MOST?
There is always a lag time for reporting accurate numbers, so for 2021, we’ll be using the numbers from 2019. In this year, the United States spent over $47 billion in foreign aid (on par with what it spent in 2018). Just over 35% of that budget went to just ten countries:
  1. Afghanistan ($4.89 billion)
  2. Israel ($3.3 billion)
  3. Jordan ($1.72 billion)
  4. Egypt ($1.46 billion)
  5. Iraq ($960 million)
  6. Ethiopia ($922 million)
  7. Yemen ($809 million)
  8. Colombia ($800 million)
  9. Nigeria ($793 million)
  10. Lebanon ($790 million)
90+% of the aid given to those countries is for humanitarian aid, not for killing toys.
The aid given to Israel is to subdue the Palestinians and kill whoever gets in their way.
It is called blood money for a god reason.

i stopped listening to the msm media 30 years ago
good for you
good f0or me indeed,i am not brainwashed like half the board on here is who believes everything the media tells them no matter how adsurd and rediculous their explanation of events are. they still to this day try and convince us that there is a magic bullet that exists that can stop in mid air flight and change direction and cause 7 different wounds to two different people yet morons STILL believe everything the media tells them to this day. :cuckoo: beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

There is always a lag time for reporting accurate numbers, so for 2021, we’ll be using the numbers from 2019. In this year, the United States spent over $47 billion in foreign aid (on par with what it spent in 2018). Just over 35% of that budget went to just ten countries:
  2. Israel ($3.3 billion)
  4. Egypt ($1.46 billion)
  5. Iraq ($960 million)
  7. Yemen ($809 million)
90+% of the aid given to those countries is for humanitarian aid, not for killing toys.
The aid given to Israel is to subdue the Palestinians and kill whoever gets in their way.
So you're okay with Palestinians' indiscriminate rocket attacks that kill Israeli children?

pwsign37.gif

2. Israel ($3.3 billion)
  4. Egypt ($1.46 billion)
  5. Iraq ($960 million)
  7. Yemen ($809 million)
So very true.

Forum List

Back