Is Obama realigning the US with Iran?

Is Obama trying to realign the United States with Iran?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I do not care to discuss whether or not this realignment is a good or a bad move, but whether or not Obama is actually orchestrating a realignment to begin with. It certainly appears as if Obama is forging an alliance with Iran

It also appears as if he is preparing for war against Israel.

Max Boot Obama s Mideast Realignment - WSJ

Column One Managing Obama s war against Israel - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Yo, screw your head on straight? There is a Big Time War breaking out over there, and you`re talking about Obama? He is the Biggest ASS in The World, Period!!!

"GTP"
obamalies.jpg

who knows what the hell Obama is doing. He bombs the hell outta Iranians in yeoman and wants em to have a nuke in Tehran.
bho needs to up the dosage.

"Is Obama realigning the US with Iran?"

This fails as either a straw man fallacy or loaded question fallacy, take your pick.

Interesting that you're so stupid as to think anyone would believe this nonsense.

It's as if you and other conservatives compete with each other to see who can post the most stupidity and lies.

I think this administration is trying to reduce the tension and encourage Iran to become more mainstream. It may work, given the regional threats that Iran is dealing with.

Our policy has been about some reapproachment with Iran. Even the Iraq/Iran (or Gulf War) was at heart about the arab states (and US) fearing a Persian state emerging as being dominant in the ME. Iraq attacked Iran, but it was pre-emptive. And we only gave Saddam WOMD to bail him out when Iran began kicking his ass. And even in trying nationbuilding, BushII married us to al-ah-Mucki who essentially was a Shia militia leader.

Some here like to personalize the negotiations with Iran as being about Obama, but they aren't. The international community is seeking a way to accommodate Iran and allow it economic growth and stability for its theocracy in exchange for it allowing the same for other states. And, we're going to see in the next couple of weeks Likud opposing an international push for a two state solution. Whether we torpedo it for Bibi, remains to be seen.

The problem is made more complex because the sunni nations, that are our nominal allies, are also bankrolling the terrorists who bombed the Cole, blew up the Towers and comprise ISIS. And we've been tied to the hip to these guys since the Cold War, when we allied with them not just in Afghanistan but also in Yeman. The Shia and Persians have never attacked the US outside the middle east. It's not like they are inherently more dangerous to us than the sunni. But the fact is we did a deal with the Saudis and smaller sunni oil states back in the 70s, where they agreed to no more oil boycotts and they invested their petro dollars in US corporations. It's worked well ... except the SUNNIS are the ones bankrolling the folks who bomb us.

I think this administration is trying to reduce the tension and encourage Iran to become more mainstream. It may work, given the regional threats that Iran is dealing with.
And you believe there was a small girl named Goldilocks who walked into a house owned by bears....

You're a Democrat, right? lol

I do not care to discuss whether or not this realignment is a good or a bad move, but whether or not Obama is actually orchestrating a realignment to begin with. It certainly appears as if Obama is forging an alliance with Iran

It also appears as if he is preparing for war against Israel.

Max Boot Obama s Mideast Realignment - WSJ

Column One Managing Obama s war against Israel - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Not realigning with the U.S. (as is) per se, but definitely aligning with the radicals trying to change this country. Obama has been way too friendly to anti-American countries while throwing allies under the bus. I think the transformation he has in mind for our country would make it more desirable to the likes of Iran and other radicals.

"Is Obama realigning the US with Iran?"

This fails as either a straw man fallacy or loaded question fallacy, take your pick.

Interesting that you're so stupid as to think anyone would believe this nonsense.

It's as if you and other conservatives compete with each other to see who can post the most stupidity and lies.
You call someone out on a fallacious argument, but then you use an ad hominem argument right after.

Fallacy seeking won't lead to any productive discussion.

Forum List

Back