Obama Kicks Arizona In The Teeth Once Again

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Seems some how our driving permits as of the first of the coming year are NO LONGER VALID as ID to fly.

We do not have DHS APPROVED driving permits. Funny THOUSANDS of ILLEGALS cross the border every day and islam IS running rampat in many parts of the country, yet OUR driving permits are "unsafe"?

Arizona driver s license doesn t meet federal requirements

Heading into town to buy more ammo, be right back.

Hey, dumbass...which President signed the Real ID Act of 2005?

Yeah I di and do you hear me singing praises for him either? Man was a RINO pure and simple like McCain.
:lol: But you JUST blamed Obama for the Real ID Act of 2005...a law signed by Bush. Yet you blame Obama...why is that?
BECAUSE he signed off on it when he doubled down on other failures such as the "Patriot Act".
I AM a REAL conservative NOT a Liberal NOT a RINO a REAL conservative.

Yeah I di and do you hear me singing praises for him either? Man was a RINO pure and simple like McCain.
:lol: But you JUST blamed Obama for the Real ID Act of 2005...a law signed by Bush. Yet you blame Obama...why is that?
BECAUSE he signed off on it when he doubled down on other failures such as the "Patriot Act".
No, you are not a real conservative. You are a low info teaper and a hypocrite with no integrity.

No, you're not a conservative. You are a childish idiot wanting to sound like what you think a real conservative sounds like. Grow up, shut up, and apologize to the gold star parents you insulted.

Forum List

Back