Is Obama On Vacation Again?

Hopefully so. The nation is better off when he and his fat wife are out of CONUS.

As we enter day two with our latest troll

Lets see if he lasts as long as our latest batch of trolls. Usually they can keep up the nonsense for about ten days. After that they either get banned or lose the thrill of trying to offend people

Let's see....he's been kicked to the curb by Hannity,

then kicked to the curb here,

again kicked to the curb by Hannity,

and comes back here with a sock puppet account as if we can't see that it's Gh0ster...and he wants to get kicked to the curb here again.

This guy lives on rejection....probably came up with the nic Gh0ster cause everyone is telling him to disappear.

What in the hell are you babbling about carpet muncher?
Hannity kicked who to the curb? As in Sean Hannity?

Last edited:
OK Trollski.....I'll play with you

You post Obama is on vacation again and then I reply..
Bush took more vacation than any other President

Some other usefull troll topics you can start threads on

Teleprompters
Golf
Fat Wife
Obama is a Muslim
Afirmative action
America hating

Have fun Trollski

I seriously do not need your topic suggestions

And Bush DID NOT take more vacations than Obama - so suck on that statistic

Now you are catching on Trollski

Now, if I were really feeding a troll, I would rush off to Google the fact that Bush being the fratboy he was...was the king of presidential vacations

But that would be playing into a trolls plans

So, I will just reply.....That is very interesting Trollski

As we enter day two with our latest troll

Lets see if he lasts as long as our latest batch of trolls. Usually they can keep up the nonsense for about ten days. After that they either get banned or lose the thrill of trying to offend people

and comes back here with a sock puppet account as if we can't see that it's Gh0ster...and he wants to get kicked to the curb here again.

This guy lives on rejection....probably came up with the nic Gh0ster cause everyone is telling him to disappear.

Oh look...isn't he cute? Pretending not to know what we all already know...even tho he calls me the exact same thing that Gh0ster does....and knows already that I am gay after being here only a day or two.

He must think we are as stupid as he is.

Oh look...isn't he cute? Pretending not to know what we all already know...even tho he calls me the exact same thing that Gh0ster does....and knows already that I am gay after being here only a day or two.

I seriously think you're fucking retarded.
Put the Goddamned bong down. You're stoned beyond the legal limit.

And BTW - I guessed you were gay, as you initially came across to me as a carpet muncher. Your "Internet Persona" wreaks of gay-dom and perversity.

Looks like my guess was correct.

And BTW - I guessed you were gay, as you initially came across to me as a carpet muncher. Your "Internet Persona" wreaks of gay-dom and perversity.

Uh huh....Gh0ster, why are you hiding behind a sock puppet. Why are you a coward?

I think I know....it has something to do with you being rejected in RL and even on the internet.

The cowardly SOB fled the Country and let Hillary take the rap for Libya. Not only that but we have record flooding in the midwest and northeast and a couple of potential nuclear meltdowns upwind of Hawaii. Was the spring break trip to South America really necessary?

The cowardly SOB fled the Country and let Hillary take the rap for Libya. Not only that but we have record flooding in the midwest and northeast and a couple of potential nuclear meltdowns upwind of Hawaii. Was the spring break trip to South America really necessary?

Fled the country? :lol::lol::lol:

You guys crack me up.

Hey moron - where in the hell do you get the idea I am "racist?"

Please site the evidence... short of that, an apology will be anticipated.

You're not? Coulda fooled me. I'll take your word for it and rephrase: LMAO another new RW stupid asshole troll who ... Better?

No, actually I am not.
Your "blanket" labeling of people who you don't agree with as racist is as idiotic as me labeling you as a faggot, because you're from San Francisco. But, I am probably dead-on correct in your particular case, correct?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't sure at first, but now I have no doubts. Sluka's entire schtick is just a joke.

You complaining about blanket labels? How many have you made in this thread? A dozen?

Very entertaining, thanks for joining the board :)

You're not? Coulda fooled me. I'll take your word for it and rephrase: LMAO another new RW stupid asshole troll who ... Better?

No, actually I am not.
Your "blanket" labeling of people who you don't agree with as racist is as idiotic as me labeling you as a faggot, because you're from San Francisco. But, I am probably dead-on correct in your particular case, correct?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't sure at first, but now I have no doubts. Sluka's entire schtick is just a joke.

You complaining about blanket labels? How many have you made in this thread? A dozen?

Very entertaining, thanks for joining the board :)

Again.

Hopefully so. The nation is better off when he and his fat wife are out of CONUS.

he's trying to run up some new jobs for pinheads like you . sorry but you are .
getting new trade is what he's doing . not like bush how paid companies to move out of the states .

You have to understand, they only get their news of this trip from Right Wing FOX news that will not mention why the President is in S. America. It doesn't fit their agenda to do that.

getting new trade is what he's doing . not like bush how paid companies to move out of the states .

You have to understand, they only get their news of this trip from Right Wing FOX news that will not mention why the President is in S. America. It doesn't fit their agenda to do that.

Imagine if Carnival was going on

Imagine if Carnival was going on

I think they just missed it.

But you have to forgive the little followers, they are told to be outraged and they comply...without knowing really why.

Uh huh....Gh0ster, why are you hiding behind a sock puppet. Why are you a coward?

I think I know....it has something to do with you being rejected in RL and even on the internet.

What in the hell is an RL?
Why do you keep bringing up socks and your filthy underwear?
You are one seriously UNBALANCED douche-nozzle.

Obamas-March-Madness.jpg

What business is he "away" on?
Do you have the agenda?

Of course you don't. He's as transparent as tinfoil.

You idiots in California elected him - he's your POTUS - not mine!

Unlike you, I treat people as individuals, there is no 'you idiots'.... there is 'you idiot'... and that is you. You're an embarrassment to the right. Stupid conservatives piss me off more than stupid lefties.... I don't like being associated with stupid.

You don't like being associated with stupid?

Jerry Brown is your fucking Governor, Hollywood is nearby, and your state is overwhelmingly Liberal.

You live in a glass dome?

Knock Knock...

You're IMMERSED in stupidity.

:lol:.....and before all this bullshit with the Econmy hit.....your State was just an Irritant in our Sandals.....

He's on a working vacation. Took the wife and kids down to Rio to supposedly furthur our trading capabilities, while there he started a war. So, I don't know how much time he's had to relax.

Willow we are talking about Obama not Bush....i thought it has been said ONLY Georgie took WORKING Vacations....am i wrong here?.....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back