Is Obama On Vacation Again?

• Banned
No, he's doing the job we pay him to do.... POTUS.

He's doing what...

Dithering??
Apologizing and bowing to the Chinese?
What are you paying for a gallon of gas in California?
Three (3) illegal wars?
Unemployment - 21% ?
Foreclosures?
Bankruptcy?
Global terrorism.

He's getting paid for this?

He's a buffoon...

and so are you for sucking up to him.

Incapable of identifying incompetence?

Obviously.

Last edited:
This will be good.....

Good luck Slu.

popcorn.gif

He's doing what...

Dithering??
Three (3) illegal wars?
Unemployment - 21% ?
Foreclosures?
Bankruptcy?
Global terrorism.

He's a buffoon...

Obviously.

Did I say he wasn't a baffoon? No. He's a fucking incompetent idiot... but, the fact remains, that he is currently 'away on business'. I'll happily kick his ass all day every day... when he deserves it..... but the role of POTUS means multi-tasking (admittedly, he's not very good at that) and that means he sticks to his schedule.

• Banned

He's doing what...

Dithering??
Three (3) illegal wars?
Unemployment - 21% ?
Foreclosures?
Bankruptcy?
Global terrorism.

He's a buffoon...

Obviously.

Did I say he wasn't a baffoon? No. He's a fucking incompetent idiot... but, the fact remains, that he is currently 'away on business'. I'll happily kick his ass all day every day... when he deserves it..... but the role of POTUS means multi-tasking (admittedly, he's not very good at that) and that means he sticks to his schedule.

What business is he "away" on?
Do you have the agenda?

Of course you don't. He's as transparent as tinfoil.

You idiots in California elected him - he's your POTUS - not mine!

yeah it would be real great to have someone like Bush back running the place huh?

Obama should have had all of bush's messes cleaned up by now huh.

He's doing what...

Dithering??
Three (3) illegal wars?
Unemployment - 21% ?
Foreclosures?
Bankruptcy?
Global terrorism.

He's a buffoon...

Obviously.

Do you have the agenda?

Unlike you, I treat people as individuals, there is no 'you idiots'.... there is 'you idiot'... and that is you. You're an embarrassment to the right. Stupid conservatives piss me off more than stupid lefties.... I don't like being associated with stupid.

Hopefully so. The nation is better off when he and his fat wife are out of CONUS.

LMAO, another new RW Racist troll who 'signed on' (March 2011). Joining Yotd5 (Feb. 2011); LostAmerican ((Feb. 2011); The Seeker (Mar. 2011); and Whitehall (Dec. 2010).

I ask CG and others if such nastiness helps or hurts the conservative cause.

PS Sorry CG, I posted before reading your most recent message.
As I suspect he is an embarrassment to the thinking conservative.

Last edited:

Do you have the agenda?

Unlike you, I treat people as individuals, there is no 'you idiots'.... there is 'you idiot'... and that is you. You're an embarrassment to the right. Stupid conservatives piss me off more than stupid lefties.... I don't like being associated with stupid.

You don't like being associated with stupid?

Jerry Brown is your fucking Governor, Hollywood is nearby, and your state is overwhelmingly Liberal.

You live in a glass dome?

Knock Knock...

You're IMMERSED in stupidity.

Hopefully so. The nation is better off when he and his fat wife are out of CONUS.

LMAO, another new RW Racist troll who 'signed on' (March 2011). Joining Yotd5 (Feb. 2011); LostAmerican ((Feb. 2011); The Seeker (Mar. 2011); and Whitehall (Dec. 2010).

Hey moron - where in the hell do you get the idea I am "racist?"

Please site the evidence... short of that, an apology will be anticipated.

I begining to think this guy is trying really hard to make conservatives look uninsightful. I think he needs to realise that conservatives failed ideas make that clear without his attempts.

You're not? Coulda fooled me. I'll take your word for it and rephrase: LMAO another new RW stupid asshole troll who ... Better?

You're not? Coulda fooled me. I'll take your word for it and rephrase: LMAO another new RW stupid asshole troll who ... Better?

No, actually I am not.
Your "blanket" labeling of people who you don't agree with as racist is as idiotic as me labeling you as a faggot, because you're from San Francisco. But, I am probably dead-on correct in your particular case, correct?

Forum List

Back