Is Obama On Vacation Again?

Hopefully so. The nation is better off when he and his fat wife are out of CONUS.

LMAO, another new RW Racist troll who 'signed on' (March 2011). Joining Yotd5 (Feb. 2011); LostAmerican ((Feb. 2011); The Seeker (Mar. 2011); and Whitehall (Dec. 2010).

I ask CG and others if such nastiness helps or hurts the conservative cause.

Hey moron - where in the hell do you get the idea I am "racist?"

Please site the evidence... short of that, an apology will be anticipated.

Didn't you get the memo? Criticism of Obama will frequently be met with their 'you're a racist' meme regardless of any evidence of such. I don't know why they have such an issue with Barry's skin color .. . . . .

What business is he "away" on?
Do you have the agenda?

Of course you don't. He's as transparent as tinfoil.

You idiots in California elected him - he's your POTUS - not mine!

Unlike you, I treat people as individuals, there is no 'you idiots'.... there is 'you idiot'... and that is you. You're an embarrassment to the right. Stupid conservatives piss me off more than stupid lefties.... I don't like being associated with stupid.

You don't like being associated with stupid?

Jerry Brown is your fucking Governor, Hollywood is nearby, and your state is overwhelmingly Liberal.

You live in a glass dome?

Knock Knock...

You're IMMERSED in stupidity.

Actually, I'm not.... but don't let facts get in the way of your dumbassed assumptions.

Hopefully so. The nation is better off when he and his fat wife are out of CONUS.

LMAO, another new RW Racist troll who 'signed on' (March 2011). Joining Yotd5 (Feb. 2011); LostAmerican ((Feb. 2011); The Seeker (Mar. 2011); and Whitehall (Dec. 2010).

PS Sorry CG, I posted before reading your most recent message.
As I suspect he is an embarrassment to the thinking conservative.

I haven't seen any posts from slut that appear racist. Stupid, yea... racist, no. Not that I have seen. But, as I said, stupid conservatives piss me off more than stupid lefties.... I don't like being associated with stupid.

I'll attack Obama - on his politics - on that I am consistent. I don't support him, and he is black... not.... I don't support him because he is black.

Fact is... currently Obama is doing the job - I may disapprove of almost everything he does - but he is not on vacation - he's working on behalf of the country.

Unlike you, I treat people as individuals, there is no 'you idiots'.... there is 'you idiot'... and that is you. You're an embarrassment to the right. Stupid conservatives piss me off more than stupid lefties.... I don't like being associated with stupid.

Jerry Brown is your fucking Governor, Hollywood is nearby, and your state is overwhelmingly Liberal.

Knock Knock...

Actually, I'm not.... but don't let facts get in the way of your dumbassed assumptions.

You're not in California? Sorry. My bad. Proof that it's easy to move the trailer from state-to-state, no problem.

Didn't you get the memo? Criticism of Obama will frequently be met with their 'you're a racist' meme regardless of any evidence of such. I don't know why they have such an issue with Barry's skin color .. . . . .

Oh yes, I know. Anything negative regarding the Chump-In-Chief is deemed racist. I'm hip to that little game the Lib-turds play....

You're not? Coulda fooled me. I'll take your word for it and rephrase: LMAO another new RW stupid asshole troll who ... Better?

No, actually I am not.
Your "blanket" labeling of people who you don't agree with as racist is as idiotic as me labeling you as a faggot, because you're from San Francisco. But, I am probably dead-on correct in your particular case, correct?

Oops, one more rephrase is in order.

LMAO another new RW homophobic stupid asshole troll.

You're not? Coulda fooled me. I'll take your word for it and rephrase: LMAO another new RW stupid asshole troll who ... Better?

No, actually I am not.
Your "blanket" labeling of people who you don't agree with as racist is as idiotic as me labeling you as a faggot, because you're from San Francisco. But, I am probably dead-on correct in your particular case, correct?

LMAO another LW homosexual unemployed polesmoking faggot.

Shouldn't his kids be in school?

They should enlilst, I believe. This is what the left-winged koo dingbats requested of the Bush Twins.

And Obama's wife is fat... did I mention that?

Now come on. Maybe she is just pregnant.

4669267435_45cb30e619.jpg

What business is he "away" on?
Do you have the agenda?

Of course you don't. He's as transparent as tinfoil.

You idiots in California elected him - he's your POTUS - not mine!

Knock Knock...

Sounds like you don't like California and would not visit here, Ghoster. Good. A win for us here. :clap2::clap2: We don't enjoy toxic spills.

No, actually I am not.

LMAO another LW homosexual unemployed polesmoking faggot.

Evidence I'm LW? Evidence I'm unemployed? Evidence I'm a homosexual or a faggot?

You provided all the evidence needed to conclude you're a stupid RW troll and clearly you're an asshole. Only assholes attack someones family.
I also suspect you're 'gay curious' and that disturbs you, which is why you're so focused on the sexual orientation of others and use the term 'faggot'.
You're really quite pitiful; but I suppose getting all this negative attention is better than being ignored, something I will do from this time forward.

Knock Knock...

You're not in California? Sorry. My bad. Proof that it's easy to move the trailer from state-to-state, no problem.

You really hate the ladies..dontcha? It's one thing to be a flaming closet quiff..but this whole misogynistic thing is a little distrubing.

He's on a working vacation. Took the wife and kids down to Rio to supposedly furthur our trading capabilities, while there he started a war. So, I don't know how much time he's had to relax.

Knock Knock...

Yea... that must be the explanation.

Fucking idiot.

You really hate the ladies..dontcha? It's one thing to be a flaming closet quiff..but this whole misogynistic thing is a little distrubing.

What are you babbling about faggot? And quit PMing me requesting we "hook up" in Brooklyn, faggot. Not interested. Not sure what kind of a pervert you are, but I am sensing you're a pervert with issues. More so than the average pervert. Kindly curb your gay innuendo in all future correspondance with me.

Get it?

Good.

Now, STFU polesmoker

As we enter day two with our latest troll

Lets see if he lasts as long as our latest batch of trolls. Usually they can keep up the nonsense for about ten days. After that they either get banned or lose the thrill of trying to offend people

What are you babbling about faggot? And quit PMing me requesting we "hook up" in Brooklyn, faggot. Not interested. Not sure what kind of a pervert you are, but I am sensing you're a pervert with issues. More so than the average pervert. Kindly curb your gay innuendo in all future correspondance with me.

Get it?

Good.

Now, STFU polesmoker

PM'ing? Heh..in your fantasies..

You're the one asking a man for a swallow..calling attractive women like California Girl, fat, and generally being an asshole. I suspect your time here won't be long.

But you might do yourself some good by asking why you want to be hated? Is it some Masochist thing?

Sheesh..gay and a Masochist? Sorta weird. But what ever floats your boat..I guess.:lol:

OK Trollski.....I'll play with you

You post Obama is on vacation again and then I reply..
Bush took more vacation than any other President

Some other usefull troll topics you can start threads on

Teleprompters
Golf
Fat Wife
Obama is a Muslim
Afirmative action
America hating

Have fun Trollski

As we enter day two with our latest troll

Lets see if he lasts as long as our latest batch of trolls. Usually they can keep up the nonsense for about ten days. After that they either get banned or lose the thrill of trying to offend people

Let's see....he's been kicked to the curb by Hannity,

then kicked to the curb here,

again kicked to the curb by Hannity,

and comes back here with a sock puppet account as if we can't see that it's Gh0ster...and he wants to get kicked to the curb here again.

This guy lives on rejection....probably came up with the nic Gh0ster cause everyone is telling him to disappear.

OK Trollski.....I'll play with you

You post Obama is on vacation again and then I reply..
Bush took more vacation than any other President

Some other usefull troll topics you can start threads on

Teleprompters
Golf
Fat Wife
Obama is a Muslim
Afirmative action
America hating

Have fun Trollski

I seriously do not need your topic suggestions

And Bush DID NOT take more vacations than Obama - so suck on that statistic

Forum List