Is Obama Obligated To Enforce The Law?

You guys got it all wrong.

obama isn't the threat. the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is.

If the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM wanted to, they could end obama's presidency within a Month.

They could raise dozens of questions about his past, hammer him on his decisions and mistakes and generally make "The People" aware of what a scumbag he is.

If the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM wanted to.

But that ain't gonna happen.

And you know what can be done about it?

Nothing. Not a goddamned thing.

We can sit around and bitch and piss and moan all we want, but nothing can be done about the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM. They and the dimocrap party are one and the same.

Did you guys in here have a thread on the cross-breeding between the obama White House and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM? I'm sure you did and I just missed it.

That's not an accident, folks. That's the way it is.

Totally, completely and absolutely. They don't even try to hide anymore.

If we are even to be a Free Country ever again... dimocraps are not the enemy, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is.

We can handle dimocraps. In a fair election, with fair advertising time, and with fair coverage of political campaigns and politicians....?? We'd kick dimocrap ass.... Bad.

But with the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM lying for dimocraps, with them carrying their water, with them omitting and refusing to report on their crimes, mistakes and oversights and with them hi-liting every single thing any Republican says or does that is even slightly off-color while ignoring MAJOR dimocrap crimes and disgusting behavior....

We got no chance. No amount of money will change that.

Well, we could change their names to Disgustingly Filthy LaimStream Media or DFLSM.

I've been bitching about the MSM for over 10 years and it hasn't done any good. The only thing I can do is not watch them. It practically turns my stomach watching them for any period of time because they are so warped. And every year they and the president have a black-tie affair to celebrate what kind of wool they pulled over the public's eyes.

I have an idea that would work but would be painful for the Republican Party.

Don't go on the TV. Don't give interviews to newspapers.

Not all of them. FNC is fair. The WSJ and a couple others are pretty fair.

Just don't go. "Meet The Depressed" calls and wants Speaker Boehner on Sunday Morning?

Tell them to eat shit.

The New Yawk Slimes wants an interview with Ted Cruz? Suck on it.

Just don't go on their programs. Just don't give the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM the opportunity to ambush you or ask the question, "Mr Republican, America wants to know if you've stopped beating your wife?"

A total boycott. Wanna get your message out? Use FNC.

Don't even buy advertising on LSM outlets. AT all. Not a penny.

Doesn't matter anyway. If you watch, about half the time when they run a PAID Republican ad on TV, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM usually has a panel on immediately afterwards to debunk it or runs a dimocrap ad immediately afterward to contradict it.

If we run an expensive ad in the Slimes, it's usually close to an Editorial slamming us.

A complete blackout. It's the only thing we can do to get them to stop.

It would hurt. A lot. They'd tell us it's all our own fault. But they'd have to cave after a while. I think a few Months. Maybe a year. But they'd have to cave.

The Network and Newspaper owners? They want their money.

Is there any chance of this happening?

Somewhere between slim and none. And Slim just walked out the door.

I have similar sentiments but a boycott seems to draw rallying support by the lowlifes on the left and tends to draw interest.

I always believe if you have a bad product you'll lose customers......and the MSM has a bad product that has reflected in poor ratings.

The greatest threat is Hollywood. They constantly insert stereotypes into their movies and their shows. They merely reinforce the lie that Republicans are all gun-toting inbred dorks that just aren't as cool as the Democrats are. In the 90s the Democrats showed their true colors and became a laughingstock, but they've reversed that by hammering us with their propaganda in just about every media source available. There is where the real problem is.

Well, we could change their names to Disgustingly Filthy LaimStream Media or DFLSM.

I've been bitching about the MSM for over 10 years and it hasn't done any good. The only thing I can do is not watch them. It practically turns my stomach watching them for any period of time because they are so warped. And every year they and the president have a black-tie affair to celebrate what kind of wool they pulled over the public's eyes.

Just don't go. "Meet The Depressed" calls and wants Speaker Boehner on Sunday Morning?

Tell them to eat shit.

Just don't go on their programs. Just don't give the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM the opportunity to ambush you or ask the question, "Mr Republican, America wants to know if you've stopped beating your wife?"

Doesn't matter anyway. If you watch, about half the time when they run a PAID Republican ad on TV, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM usually has a panel on immediately afterwards to debunk it or runs a dimocrap ad immediately afterward to contradict it.

If we run an expensive ad in the Slimes, it's usually close to an Editorial slamming us.

It would hurt. A lot. They'd tell us it's all our own fault. But they'd have to cave after a while. I think a few Months. Maybe a year. But they'd have to cave.

I have similar sentiments but a boycott seems to draw rallying support by the lowlifes on the left and tends to draw interest.

I always believe if you have a bad product you'll lose customers......and the MSM has a bad product that has reflected in poor ratings.

The greatest threat is Hollywood. They constantly insert stereotypes into their movies and their shows. They merely reinforce the lie that Republicans are all gun-toting inbred dorks that just aren't as cool as the Democrats are. In the 90s the Democrats showed their true colors and became a laughingstock, but they've reversed that by hammering us with their propaganda in just about every media source available. There is where the real problem is.

I consider the media to be all-encompassing, including Hollywood, TV, Film, Stage, Entertainers including singers, dancers, and people employed in the Industry including writers, directors, producers.

They are part of the 'Elite' that consider themselves superior to the rest of America.

Note how even the trailer-trash libtards on this very Board like to refer to Conservatives. Even they, half of whom can't even support themselves, delusionally consider themselves part of the 'Elite'.

There are other 'Elites' as well..... Academics are a good example. They've taken it upon themselves to indoctrinate our young people instead of educating them.

Then there are the Wealthy Elites. Oh yes they are. The left has far more Billionaires than does the Right. Far more.

Scumbag of the Century and Nazi Collaborator -- George Soros
The Rockefellers
Peter Lewis, the owner of Progressive Insurance (a downright communist)
Bill Gates
Warren Buffet
and many more whose names most won't recognize. Many, Many more.

Then there's Big Business.

The stupidity of the left (and too many Republicans) allows too many of them to believe that Big Business is in the hip pocket of Republicans.

The EXACT OPPOSITE is the truth. Republicans haven't had Wall Street since the Depression.

And just look at who the Stuttering Clusterfukk picked as his 'Jobs Czar'

Jeffrey Immelt, former CEO of Generous Electric who was in the process of shipping 30,000 American jobs to China at the very time obama appointed him.

Big Business, Big Banking, Big Hollywood, Big Media... They ALL love Big Government.

They are peas in a pod.

I find it amusing that the very thing that libtards say they hate, they are ignorantly supporting by voting dimocrap. They are voting to make themselves a permanent underclass and to maintain the Status Quo of the Elitists running this Country

dimocraps are stupid human beings

Tell them to eat shit.

I consider the media to be all-encompassing, including Hollywood, TV, Film, Stage, Entertainers including singers, dancers, and people employed in the Industry including writers, directors, producers.

They are part of the 'Elite' that consider themselves superior to the rest of America.

Note how even the trailer-trash libtards on this very Board like to refer to Conservatives. Even they, half of whom can't even support themselves, delusionally consider themselves part of the 'Elite'.

There are other 'Elites' as well..... Academics are a good example. They've taken it upon themselves to indoctrinate our young people instead of educating them.

Then there are the Wealthy Elites. Oh yes they are. The left has far more Billionaires than does the Right. Far more.

Scumbag of the Century and Nazi Collaborator -- George Soros
The Rockefellers
Peter Lewis, the owner of Progressive Insurance (a downright communist)
Bill Gates
Warren Buffet
and many more whose names most won't recognize. Many, Many more.

Then there's Big Business.

The stupidity of the left (and too many Republicans) allows too many of them to believe that Big Business is in the hip pocket of Republicans.

The EXACT OPPOSITE is the truth. Republicans haven't had Wall Street since the Depression.

And just look at who the Stuttering Clusterfukk picked as his 'Jobs Czar'

Jeffrey Immelt, former CEO of Generous Electric who was in the process of shipping 30,000 American jobs to China at the very time obama appointed him.

Big Business, Big Banking, Big Hollywood, Big Media... They ALL love Big Government.

They are peas in a pod.

I find it amusing that the very thing that libtards say they hate, they are ignorantly supporting by voting dimocrap. They are voting to make themselves a permanent underclass and to maintain the Status Quo of the Elitists running this Country

dimocraps are stupid human beings

Dems tend to vote with their emotions and Repugs vote with their wallet.

I figure also that most Dems live in big cities where it's harder to care for your fellow man because so many of them are showing their ass day in and day out. Dems are immersed totally in negativity and they tend to fall for the manipulation the media constantly subjects us to. Then there's the reactionary con who won't vote for anyone who isn't like them or believes in exactly the same things he does, so cons are manipulated as well. The left uses the cons as a weapon against the rest of us by claiming we're all exactly like them. All they have to give is a few examples to prove this to their believers.

Article 2 section 3 of the constitution says the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed", so yes he is legally obligated to enforce the law and when he doesn't he is violating the constitution and should be removed.

U.S. Constitution - Article 2 Section 3 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Article 2 - The Executive Branch
Section 3 - State of the Union, Convening Congress

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Republicans should have pointed this out last summer when obozo said he was not going to enforce our immigration laws.

Article 2 section 3 of the constitution says the president "shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed", so yes he is legally obligated to enforce the law and when he doesn't he is violating the constitution and should be removed.

U.S. Constitution - Article 2 Section 3 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Article 2 - The Executive Branch
Section 3 - State of the Union, Convening Congress

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Republicans should have pointed this out last summer when obozo said he was not going to enforce our immigration laws.

I believe they did, but then Obama has the media in his pocket and this gives him a 'Get Out Of Jail Free' card, once again illustrating the need for a free and unbiased press.

There is a thing called prosecutorial discretion. I imagine that he has presedential discretion. You would think that one would be duty bound to prosecute if proof that a law has been broken is presented. We know that there is justice, and just us. Look at imigration, whistle blowing vs. treason etc.
I just left the states attorney, and presented a signed extortion letter to them. They are not concerned with government malfeasance, because of bad publicity/politics. I will have to make my case to the public. It seems that that is the only place where Obama will be vetted - the court of public oppinion! It sucks, and he sucks!

Here it is:

obama is going to do what he wants to do until somebody makes him stop.

Period.

And who can stop him?

Us? No way. Even if Republicans had the stones, they don't have the power.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, which is supposed to be the "Watchdog of Democracy"????
icon_rofl.gif

That's a joke. And so are they.

They no longer care about the Republic, they no longer care about the wishes of the people.

They care about their agenda. It's all that counts to them. And the Stuttering Clusterfukk is pushing their agenda.

To the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, that makes him a 'fellow traveler' and their friend. They support their friends and denigrate their enemies.

They take sides. And taking sides is NOT what a free and unfettered media is supposed to be about.

And if dimocraps break a few laws? If they ignore even more? If they stomp on the wishes of The People? If they steal a few elections?

It's all good to them. They agree with dimocraps so they must be good.

That is how ALL tyrants think. From Julius Caesar to Adolf Hitler and Joe Stalin to barack hussein obama and today's LSM.

obama ain't gonna change. Ain't nobody gonna make him change.

When (If) we ever take the Executive again. We need to remember how obama and his pals acted.

Here it is:

obama is going to do what he wants to do until somebody makes him stop.

Period.

And who can stop him?

Us? No way. Even if Republicans had the stones, they don't have the power.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, which is supposed to be the "Watchdog of Democracy"????
icon_rofl.gif

That's a joke. And so are they.

They no longer care about the Republic, they no longer care about the wishes of the people.

They care about their agenda. It's all that counts to them. And the Stuttering Clusterfukk is pushing their agenda.

To the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, that makes him a 'fellow traveler' and their friend. They support their friends and denigrate their enemies.

They take sides. And taking sides is NOT what a free and unfettered media is supposed to be about.

And if dimocraps break a few laws? If they ignore even more? If they stomp on the wishes of The People? If they steal a few elections?

It's all good to them. They agree with dimocraps so they must be good.

That is how ALL tyrants think. From Julius Caesar to Adolf Hitler and Joe Stalin to barack hussein obama and today's LSM.

obama ain't gonna change. Ain't nobody gonna make him change.

When (If) we ever take the Executive again. We need to remember how obama and his pals acted.

I agree.

I wish something like what's going on in Egypt would happen, but the press would be all over it and next thing we'd have is people setting up machine gun nests on their rooftops shooting rioters.

Last edited:
Obama is a rotten person who is in a perfect position to effect change. Problem is most of America won't like this change.

The Republicans are absolutely powerless. The only answer to this is removal of the man at the top, but then the infrastructure would remain. Washington is a Democrat town which is completely controlled by them. Nothing goes on without their say so.

When Josef Stalin was on his deathbed he called in two likely successors, to test which one of the two had a better knack for ruling the country.

He ordered two birds to be brought in and presented one bird to each of the two candidates.

The first one grabbed the bird, but was so afraid that the bird could free himself from his grip and fly away that he squeezed his hand very hard, and when he opened his palm, the bird was dead.

Seeing the disapproving look on Stalin's face and being afraid to repeat his rival's mistake, the second candidate loosened his grip so much that the bird freed himself and flew away.

Stalin looked at both of them scornfully. "Bring me a bird!" he ordered.

They did.

Stalin took the bird by its legs and slowly, one by one, he plucked all the feathers from the bird's little body.

Then he opened his palm. The bird was laying there naked, shivering, helpless.

Stalin looked at him, smiled gently and said, "You see... and he is even thankful for the human warmth coming out of my palm."

Obamanomics: 101 Million Americans Now Receiving Food Aid From Federal Government, More Than The Total Number Of Private Sector Workers…

socialist-obama-democrats.jpg

Yes, calling Obama the “food stamp president” is still racist.

(CNSNews.com) – The number of Americans receiving subsidized food assistance from the federal government has risen to 101 million, representing roughly a third of the U.S. population.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture estimates that a total of 101,000,000 people currently participate in at least one of the 15 food programs offered by the agency, at a cost of $114 billion in fiscal year 2012.

That means the number of Americans receiving food assistance has surpassed the number of private sector workers in the U.S.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), there were 97,180,000 full-time private sector workers in 2012.

The population of the U.S. is 316.2 million people, meaning nearly a third of Americans receive food aid from the government.

Of the 101 million receiving food benefits, a record 47 million Americans participated in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), commonly known as food stamps. The USDA describes SNAP as the “largest program in the domestic hunger safety net.”

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

My team medic told me the solution to Washington was to take all the Dems in town out in the street and put a bullet in their heads.

I said; "Well that's kind of harsh!"

That was back in 92'.

Things have changed quite a bit since then. I believe it is a solution but then I'd have to answer to God for all of the souls I sent to Hell.

My team medic told me the solution to Washington was to take all the Dems in town out in the street and put a bullet in their heads.

That was back in 92'.

Things have changed quite a bit since then. I believe it is a solution but then I'd have to answer to God for all of the souls I sent to Hell.

I would not be for something like that.

Freedom means a lot of things and one of the most important things it means is the Freedom to be stupid.

If the American People CHOOSE to be stupid...? It's on them/us. Completely.

I will not raise my hand against my own people.

But I WILL tell them they're stupid. I will remind them on a daily, if not hourly, basis.

And if they do anything to try to silence me..... ?? All bets are off. But I won't raise my hand to my own people without them acting against me first. Not gonna happen.

Didja hear?

There was a major break in at some Whistle Blower's Lawyer's Office.

Think the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will make a big deal out of this? :eusa_hand:

Right.

The PJ Tatler » Does the Obama Scandal Machine Now Have Its Own Amateurish Break-In?

That was back in 92'.

I would not be for something like that.

Freedom means a lot of things and one of the most important things it means is the Freedom to be stupid.

If the American People CHOOSE to be stupid...? It's on them/us. Completely.

I will not raise my hand against my own people.

But I WILL tell them they're stupid. I will remind them on a daily, if not hourly, basis.

And if they do anything to try to silence me..... ?? All bets are off. But I won't raise my hand to my own people without them acting against me first. Not gonna happen.

Didja hear?

There was a major break in at some Whistle Blower's Lawyer's Office.

Think the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will make a big deal out of this? :eusa_hand:

Right.

The PJ Tatler » Does the Obama Scandal Machine Now Have Its Own Amateurish Break-In?

I would really love to have all of the criminal behavior of the Obama regime exposed. That would be more satisfying than the other alternative.

I believe they did, but then Obama has the media in his pocket and this gives him a 'Get Out Of Jail Free' card, once again illustrating the need for a free and unbiased press.

I don't recall repubs talking about this, but if they did, they should have kept it up and they would have forced the media to discuss this.

The Republicans are absolutely powerless. The only answer to this is removal of the man at the top, but then the infrastructure would remain. Washington is a Democrat town which is completely controlled by them. Nothing goes on without their say so.

that's nonsense. Repubs still control the House and they would have won the presidency last Nov if their own member Chris Christie hadn't sabotaged the romney campaign just so he, christie, could run in 2016.

Guess what folks.

Obama knows if a Republican gains the White House Obamacare is history. He set the precedent himself.

Makes one wonder what the Dems are willing to do to hang onto the White House from here on out.

He did admit somewhere that Obamacare is unworkable. Now that monstrosity is smattered all over our existing healthcare system...

Republicans had better get it in gear, this is their absolute last chance to impress me.

The top actuaries in the country can't figure out how to make it fiscally solvent.

I.E. that shit don't add up.

[snip] If premiums were more reasonably priced, Medicare’s chief actuary Rick Foster said that 230 million Americans — more than are in the entire American workforce — would have to participate for the program to be sustained

Example was CLASS Act failure:

Repeal Of ObamaCare's CLASS Act Is Essential - Forbes

I don't recall repubs talking about this, but if they did, they should have kept it up and they would have forced the media to discuss this.

I think it's clear who owns the media. It's not the GOP.

They can't force the media to cover any story unless they want to or the White House wants them to.

that's nonsense. Repubs still control the House and they would have won the presidency last Nov if their own member Chris Christie hadn't sabotaged the romney campaign just so he, christie, could run in 2016.

Christie was a liberal and he'll always be a liberal.

He's not a real Republican.

Forum List

Back