Is my local news seriously hyping up a WORLD CUP VICTORY?

... whatever helps you sleep at night.

Log Out and unplug your computer

Good Night Mutherfucker

Do you really think this "Log Out & unplug your computer" crap does anything but make you look childish?

Who is your football team Mongo?

The Alabama Crimson Tide!!!

No NFL team?

Eh, if it is on and people want to watch I will pick the team with the most former Crimson Tide players. But I much prefer college football. It has a lot more heart and is a lot more unpredictable.

Log Out and unplug your computer

Good Night Mutherfucker

Do you really think this "Log Out & unplug your computer" crap does anything but make you look childish?

No NFL team?

Eh, if it is on and people want to watch I will pick the team with the most former Crimson Tide players. But I much prefer college football. It has a lot more heart and is a lot more unpredictable.

Only College Football? That's a violation

No NFL team?

It is football in its purest form.

No NFL team?

Nothing like the NFL which means you should be banned from posting about football on the sports board

No NFL team?

Nothing like the NFL which means you should be banned from posting about football on the sports board

I can't get behind the over-paid prima donas in the NFL. There is no heart in the game. And the traditions of the college game appeal to me much more.

You want NFL? Cool Enjoy. I'll spend my football times watching games on Saturday.

If you think I should be banned, do your best to make it happen. This nonsense about telling everyone to go away or that they should be banned is still childish.

No NFL team?

I can't get behind the over-paid prima donas in the NFL. There is no heart in the game. And the traditions of the college game appeal to me much more.

You want NFL? Cool Enjoy. I'll spend my football times watching games on Saturday.

If you think I should be banned, do your best to make it happen. This nonsense about telling everyone to go away or that they should be banned is still childish.

Banned from the sports board, not the site

Banned from the sports board, not the site

Yeah whatever. Anyone who doesn't cheer what you say shouldn't be allowed where you post. I got it.

Childish, pointless and ridiculous.

Oh, and as for your team v. mine, your Cowgirls averaged 90,069 per game in attendance. My Crimson Tide averages 101,532 per game.

Oh, and as for your team v. mine, your Cowgirls averaged 90,069 per game in attendance. My Crimson Tide averages 101,532 per game.

Remind me to root for the Crimson Tide to FAIL in the fall

I mean who really gives a fuck about this? Who watches the world cup?

Just the whole planet. About 7 billion people.

We don't watch that shit in Philly
Actually, you do: SPORTS ALL - Philadelphia Irish Pub - Fado Irish Pub

TUESDAY JULY 7
SOCCER
GOLD CUP
United States vs Honduras 9:30 PM
WEDNESDAY JULY 8
SOCCER
GOLD CUP
Costa Rica vs Jamaica 8:00 PM
El Salvador vs Canada 10:30 PM
THURSDAY JULY 9