Is my local news seriously hyping up a WORLD CUP VICTORY?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I mean who really gives a fuck about this? Who watches the world cup? You can tell it's July because you would never see no goofy shit like this in September

I cared. I watched. I enjoyed. I applauded. I screamed. I cheered!

In between all that, I ignored stupid posts like yours.

I watched the final game of the World Cup and it was a helluva match. You don't like soccer, don't watch. But it was a big deal to millions of people.

I watched the final game of the World Cup and it was a helluva match. You don't like soccer, don't watch. But it was a big deal to millions of people.

First the World Cup and now Wimbledon

Send me a email when Labor Day gets here

If you don't like the sport, don't watch. But this whining about it is just sad.

Because it's nothing the fuck on TV

Then get your lazy ass up off the couch and find something to DO. Or, god forbid, pick up a book.

This pretense that something is less than a big deal because YOU don't like it is pitiful.

Maybe you should unplug your own internet.

If you don't like the sport, don't watch. But this whining about it is just sad.

Then get your lazy ass up off the couch and find something to DO. Or, god forbid, pick up a book.

This pretense that something is less than a big deal because YOU don't like it is pitiful.

The internet is the only thing keeping me alive until Labor day

Maybe you should get a life? Or work on some job skills so you can afford a life?

If the only thing you have in your life is the internet and whatever sports you watch after Labor Day, you need to rethink some choices you made.

nn

Maybe you should get a life? Or work on some job skills so you can afford a life?

If the only thing you have in your life is the internet and whatever sports you watch after Labor Day, you need to rethink some choices you made.

Everything on TV right now is for a housewife or a homo

I mean who really gives a fuck about this? Who watches the world cup? You can tell it's July because you would never see no goofy shit like this in September
Hot chicklets in skimpy outfits wining is always a turn on....

nn

Everything on TV right now is for a housewife or a homo

If saying that makes you feel better, go for it. Its bullshit, but don't let the truth stand in the way of your pity-party.

Forum List

Back