Is MEGYN KELLY on the rag tonight?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Anyone watching this? WTF? She is nuts. She was whining and giggling about the election at the beginning. Then interviewed Pence and Gingrich and Megyn kept discussing polls and grabbing women by the genitals. Megyn also said FOX was not establishment. Gingrich pwnd her though. But wow, if anyone doubted whether or not Megyn was in the tank with Crooked Hillary, this cleared up any doubt.

Last edited:
Anyone watching this? WTF? She is nuts. She was whining and giggling about the election at the beginning. Then interviewed Pence and Gingrich and Megyn kept discussing polls and grabbing women by the genitals. Megyn also said FOX was not establishment. Gingrich pwnd her though. But wow, if anyone doubted whether or not Megyn was in the tank with Crooked Hillary, this cleared up any doubt.
I just turned it on. I was watching married at first sight LOL

Megyn's ratings are dropping in tandem with her nonsense.

That idiot Rachel Maddow beat her last month.

I saw it,,,,looks like Beck, Rush, Hannity and the rest will have plenty to talk about tomorrow!! I thought for sure Newt was going to say "Jane, you ignorant slut !!!!!"

I saw it,,,,looks like Beck, Rush, Hannity and the rest will have plenty to talk about tomorrow!! I thought for sure Newt was going to say "Jane, you ignorant slut !!!!!"
. I think Beck has done switched to the dark side now... This cat Beck has all but tried to put Hillary in office. He is a trader imho. No wonder he left CNN, then Fox News, and finally had to set himself up with the Blaze. I think he changes up to much in his opinions (a fence Walker), and that makes him wishy washy bad.

She has her Victoria Secret panties in a bunch for sure. A real bitch

-Geaux

Are you looking to get your "red wings"?
i wonder what she is wiping now at 10:01EST.
I don't know, my terlit cam went down last Friday during the massive hacking attack...
wait till she reads the comments on the vid that just came out on you-tube,,,Megyn VS Newt....already 7 Billion Hits!!!

Seven billion?

That's the population of Earth.

I don't know, my terlit cam went down last Friday during the massive hacking attack...
wait till she reads the comments on the vid that just came out on you-tube,,,Megyn VS Newt....already 7 Billion Hits!!!

Seven billion?

Space aliens are watching also...

Seven billion?

Space aliens are watching also...
yes,,,that includes aliens on the other 57 planets

Forum List

Back