Is MARXIST Obami Salami a POLITICAL IDIOT ?

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Is MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami a POLITICAL IDIOT ?

The first time I had a great difficulty in concluding that anyone who reached the level of Congress person or above is a Political Idiot is too numerous to mention. One gets Political Whackjobs into office like Huey Long. Or, what with the denoument of White Racism and the consequent opposite reaction i.e., that of Black Racism. This phenomenom gave rise to the manifestation of a plethora of Black Racist whackjobs like Maxine Waters and Treasonous Scoundrels like Robert Dellums of Berkeley rising to the post of Chairman of Armed Services Intelligence Committee while ejaculating statements like (paraphrased) "we are going to dismantlle the CIA brick by brick until nothing is left" .Thus, the occurrence of POLITICAL IDIOCY has happened too often for anyone to really bother with stating the obvious.

However, when one reaches the level of Presidency of the United States of America, it is almost impossible to even contemplate the POSSIBILITY of the President being anywhere within light years of being a Political Idiot ...... no matter how opposite one's political views are.

But, along rolls in the peanut. Yep, Jimmy Carter.

Now, here is, unequivocally, a GOOD MAN. By all standards, a VERY INTELLIGENT MAN. A Naval Submarine Officer, served without any blemish one knows of. Rose thru the political ranks based on criteria that one would think reduces the possibility of being a Political Idiot 100%.
And, yet.........History will undoubtedly judge Jimmy Carter as a POLITICAL IDIOT. Jimmy Carter's behaviour as a President, and as an ex-President leaves an unbiased ciritc with no other conclusion.

Many of the Democrats have come to the same conclusion about Dubya. Dubya has been downgraded to the status of an inarticulate clumsy buffoon, in short a fool. And, a warmonger to boot.

I VEHEMENTLY DISAGREE.

HIstory will NOT find Dubya to be a GREAT President. In spite of his SUCCESS in Iraq. Yes, SUCCESS. George Bush failed to use the Presidential Pulpit. Dubya turned out to be a wus.However, George W. Bush wasn't ANYWHERE NEAR the ABJECT FAILURE whom the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media demonized Bush Jr to be.

Dubya invaded Iraq using the same reasons as the Clinton Adm's CIA, and the Intelligence agencies of all the Major Countries of the World. Bush used the SAME IDENTICAL VERBIAGE (including the WMDs) as the Clinton Adm and the Dem Party's Congressional Leadership. The 180 degree about face by the Dems occurred when Bush trashed the Iraqi FOURTH LARGEST AREMY IN THE WORLD in TWENTY TWO DAYS.......and the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS realized that their chances in the upcoming elections were ZERO, ZIP.....NADA !!!

Yes, Bush loved to make fun of himself, perhaps more than he should. But you don't become a Gov of Texas,graduating from Harvard (with grades better than the TRAITOROUS SCOUNDREL HANOI KERRY)....you cannot be clumsy and be alive as a FIGHTER PILOT with split second reaction time. And, while it's true Bush was somewhat of a religious nut, it wasn't out of hand. Bush didn't have a TWENTY YEAR TENURE in a KKK WHITE RACIST CATHEDRAL OF HATRED as MARXIST Obami Salami had in the HATE-FILLED BLACK RACIST church run by the whackjob: "Goddamn America" Wright......and then go thru a pathetic litany of transparent LIES.

C'mon. Let's get real: Dubya is undeniably a GOOD God-fearing type of a person. And, consider Laura.....I doubt if ANYONE could possibly have a negative thought about such a person. As opposed to a conniving power-hungry diva like "I'm really not proud to be an American" Michelle with her 120 plus retinue of tax-paid personal servants simply oozing with fake politically-induced "charm".

As to Bush: Bush certainly wasn't anywhere light years near being the pathological liar with a contemptible past. Such as rising in the political arena thru the ranks of the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT MAFIOSO and COMMIE LADEN CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE. Being on the cuttiing edge of a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE such as ACORN, where The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami became friendly with an UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers......where,.from Ayers' home, The Poltical Charlatan Obami Salami kicked off his Senatorial Career.

Question: would this HOMICIDAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers allow MARXIST Obami Salami to kick off his Senatorial Career from his home if he didn't think that Obami was a COMMIE.....or, at least a MARXIST ?!?!?

BTW, I am not a Conservative. I am not even a Republican. I voted for Clinton the first term. There is a plethora of reasons why I am not either. For example, some may legitimately call me an Atheist because I do not believe in the Anthropomorphic god of the Organized Religions of the World. My god is the god of Einstein or Spinoza. To me, god is the Sum Total of all the Laws of the Universe. Praying to my god is like praying to a lightening so that it doesn't strike you. The statistical odds of the Anthropomorphic god answering your prayers is equivalent to the results of prayers directed to the nearest rock in your garden. When you die, you become fertilizer no different to the cockroach scurrying around somewhere hither and yon.

I am for Embryonic Stem Cell Research (ESCR). I don't have anything against abortion until the blob of protoplasm can feel pain.....until then its just like cells experiencing no pain on a petri dish.
I am for a greater safety net for the diligent worker laid off because of Economic Conditions beyond his control, out-sourcing, etc. But.....at the expense of the lazy homeless, dopers, and professional lay-abouts perpetually on the dole. These should be out there working the fields, and getting the NUMEROUS jobs that the illegal aliens are being employed in.......

HOWEVER.....I am a VEHEMENT anti Liberal.

And, I haven't any choice but to vote Republican. IMO, anyone KNOWING the DEM PARTY'S AGENDA promulgated by the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami and his STOOGES, and voting for same is a TRAITOR to AMERICA. But, let me be clear on this point: EVEN NOW.....the OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF DEMS are not aware of the REAL AGENDA of the Political Charlatan Obami Salami.

So.........considering POLITICAL IDIOTS.......The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami seemed to be the OPPOSITE of being a POLITICAL IDIOT.

The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector gave every indication of being the CONSUMMATE POLITICAL GENIUS the way he played the GUILT RIDDEN BLACK RACIST PC INDOCRINATED AMERICAN PUBLIC.......and artfully did the "HOPEY-CHANGEY" SHTICK.

However, let's face it. The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami's POLITICAL DEMISE stems from the ARROGANCE of his HUGE SUCCESS in the Presidential Campaign. And, that of his IDEOLOGICAL STOOGES: the arrogant Rahm Emanuel, the hapless "Gitmo Genius" Eric Holder, the "The BOTH feet in the mouth" Janet Incompetano.....and, of course the POLITICALLY CRAZED COMBO Pelosi & Reid.

The IDEOLOGICALLY CRAZED MARXIST Muslim PC Protector seems to be HELL-BENT on achieving his MARXIST AGENDA......NO MATTER WHAT !!!!!

I don't know if the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami is going to avoid being the successor to the other Dem POLITICAL IDIOT, i.e. "The Peanut Jimmy Carter" who, obviously had a different agenda......but this NEW MARXIST AGENDA by a NEW POLITICAL IDIOT seems to be well on its way to fruition.

Last edited:
TL;DR

But I assume the short version was " Obama is half breed muslin without birth certificate and I hate him"

• Banned
TL;DR

But I assume the short version was " Obama is half breed muslin without birth certificate and I hate him"

Your assumption, predictably, is wrong.

Undeniably, MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami is a 1/2 breed.

However, I don't know if this Political Charlatan is a "muslin". Franky, I doubt if MARXIST Obami Salami believes in any religion. The man is a sociopath and a pathological liar. I doubt if this type of human being could be religious.

This Political Abomination may, and probably has, a birth certificate.

As to "hate" ? I have a hard time with that concept.

"Hatred" borders on the IRRATIONAL......i.e. IRRATIONAL dislike ?????

I can't seem to experience hatred for Stalin, Hitler, The Baghdad Psycho......and the other historical vermin for whom I'd reserve a feeling closest to "HATRED". But, there isn't any "irrational " emotion involved to my thinking.

The Marxist Muslim PC Protector is definitely more harmless on that "chain of despicability" for what he has done and is trying to do to my country. However, the closest negative aspect of him would probably be in the range of 'contempt'.

BTW, about that avatar of yours......I realize you want to portray yourself as a 1/2-witted goof ball. Just want to tell ya that you succeeded.

Last edited:
TL;DR

However, I don't know if this Political Charlatan is a "muslin". Franky, I doubt if MARXIST Obami Salami believes in any religion. The man is a sociopath and a pathological liar. I doubt if this type of human being could be religious.

I can't seem to experience hatred for Stalin, Hitler, The Baghdad Psycho......and the other historical vermin for whom I'd reserve a feeling closest to "HATRED". But, there isn't any "irrational " emotion involved to my thinking.

The Marxist Muslim PC Protector is definitely more harmless on that "chain of despicability" for what he has done and is trying to do to my country. However, the closest negative aspect of him would probably be in the range of 'contempt'.

BTW, about that avatar of yours......I realize you want to portray yourself as a 1/2-witted goof ball. Just want to tell ya that you succeeded.
lol

TL;DR

Don't feed the poor trolls. You know what Republican leaders say, "They are like stray animals and if you feed them, they'll breed".

I remember a lot of talk about the last Prez being an idiot and the usual response from his supporters was, "Well, he was smart enough to beat the Dems..."

:eusa_whistle:

• Banned
TL;DR

lol

Apparently, you're missing the point.

In the context, your "ASSUMPTION" consists of more parts than one. Hence your "ASSUMPTION" is faulty or wrong in that it's TOTALITY is flawed.

If I intended to consider your "ASSUMPTIONS" (plural form).... which I did NOT state....
THEN....and only THEN....I would have been wrong in not saying: your FIRST assumption was correct, the rest were flawed.

GEDDIT ?

BTW, don't change that avatar of yours. It suits you.

• Banned
TL;DR

Don't feed the poor trolls. You know what Republican leaders say, "They are like stray animals and if you feed them, they'll breed".

Rdeanie-weanie,

Typical. You brain damaged Obamarrhoids need a Republican quote to denounce your opposition. You just underlined the point that you Obamatons are incapable of being original and think for yourselves.

:tongue:

I remember a lot of talk about the last Prez being an idiot and the usual response from his supporters was, "Well, he was smart enough to beat the Dems..."

:eusa_whistle:

EriktheCommie,

It won't be long now that when the OBVIOUS HAPPENS.......you brain damaged Obamarrhoids, lacking the ability to be ORIGINAL, won't have to resort to quoting your opposition.

Twill be obvious to one and all that the DIMWITTED DEMS BEAT THEMSELVES !!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You Obamarrhoidal twits aren't a challenge.

I may come back to torment you further......

On the other hand, I may not.

You Obamarrhoidal twits aren't a challenge.

I may come back to torment you further......

On the other hand, I may not.

please do come back. i want to read more about the salami.

L.K. Eder,

I am accepting your invitation to come back and regale you with NOT more about the odiferous Obami Salami.......but about his brain damaged stooges.

I just happened to reread the comments by the 1/2-witted Obamarrhoidal goof balls.

This Kex (with the avatar displaying his likeness) seems harmless enough. Just meandering thru life picking up information here and there filtering that thru his brain obviously damaged by making the wrong decisions based on wrong conclusions and getting confused without even KNOWING that he is confused consequently starting ANOTHER series of wrong decisions based on wrong conclusions thus spiraling down into a mindless abyss.

However, I get the impression that this Obamarrhoidal artifact is accepting his dilemma (without even knowing that he has a dilemma) in a somewhat philosophical way without rancour (at least from his couple of posts).....and just fucking up gently into the sunset.

Not so the other two Obamarrhoidal manifestations. Both ErikThe Commie and ESPECIALLY Rdeanie the Hopeless Weanie who REALLY fancies himself as the CHAMPION of RIGHTING ("LEFTING" would be more appropriate to coin a neologism) all the WRONGS of THE WORLD using the BIZARRE "OBAMMARRHOIDAL TEMPLATE" as the SOLUTION to EVERYTHING. After all: WHO THE HELL KNOWS BETTER ? A "POLITICAL IDIOT" like him......or the BILLIONS of rational humans whose political judgment is opposite to his. Obviously, ErikTheCommie suffers from the same malady as the "POLITICAL IDIOT" Rdeanie the Hopeless Weanie.

What puzzles me is HOW THE FUCK can these POLITICAL IDIOTS continue.....yes, CONTINUE.....to persist in their IDIOCY when EVERYTHING AROUND THEM is CRASHING into remorseless oblivion.

Not only that.........WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY GET THE GALL TO GET SO HUFFY WHEN IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO EVEN A RETARDED PARAMECIUM THAT THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT ?!?!?

Toro.....is a smelly fish of a slightly different mold. This aberration has ethnic issues. He doesn't realize that he is just a shade above a dog's fart. And, he is intelligent enough to realize that this inkling of the TRUTH may actually BE THE TRUTH.

TORO aka MEXICAN BULLSHIT, as his monicker implies, charges around like the CRAZED BULL in the proverbial China Shop smashing things of ANYTHING positive to America as a RETALIATION for the REALITY......... which is that Mexico is a trashy intellectual swamp. And, quite a bit of it's territory is now part of America.......and the Obamarrhoidal policy......which allows for the LA RAZA BULLSHIT, is the policy that will lead to America's INEVITABLE RUIN. Thus, supporting Obamarrhoidal Crappola is the way to accomplish his demented goals.

Last edited:
MARXIST Obami Salami

Anyone who makes up this stuff is not a "political idiot". They are a regular, run of the mill, everyday idiot. Oh, and very young.

MARXIST Obami Salami

Anyone who makes up this stuff is not a "political idiot". They are a regular, run of the mill, everyday idiot. Oh, and very young.

RDeanie the Hopeless Weanie is true to form.

Another example where this loser attempts to refute the irrefutable with unsubstantiated crappola.

Forum List

Back