Is Lindsay Graham advocating for civil disorder ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This seems to be an extraordinary intervention into a legal process.

Surely the way to fight a legal process is through the courts system. Not on the streets. It seems like a J6th revisited moment.

That is fascism. Might is not right and neither is intimidation.

Mr Graham has his own legal difficulies so there may be an element of self interest here.

At the very least it is grossly irresponsible given the excitable nature of the GOPs fringe elements.

Hopefully the party of law and order will slap down this character and affirm that we are all subject to the law of the land.

Surely the way to fight a legal process is through the courts system. Not on the streets. It seems like a J6th revisited moment.

Mr Graham has his own legal difficulies so there may be an element of self interest here.

At the very least it is grossly irresponsible given the excitable nature of the GOPs fringe elements.

Hopefully the party of law and order will slap down this character and affirm that we are all subject to the law of the land.

Sen. Graham is just warning of possible rioting in the streets if the American Far Left decides to engage in political persecution.

He isn't advocating for violence, just advising the ruling party of the possible consequences of their actions.

Please send me the links of right wingers looting stores and torching cities.

It's actually much worse than that.

The Seditionist in Chief is repeating it, getting the rubes ready, not even trying to hide it any more:

Sen. Graham is just warning of possible rioting in the streets if the American Far Left decides to engage in political persecution.

He isn't advocating for violence, just advising the ruling party of the possible consequences of their actions.
So he wants the govt to intervene in the matter and stop the enquiry for political reasons ?
Thats a bit banana republic for me.

It's actually much worse than that.

The Seditionist in Chief is repeating it, getting the rubes ready, not even trying to hide it any more:

And with this evidence they are all sure to be locked up soon to protect us all.

Isn't that right mac?

I don't pretend to have a crystal ball, Trumpster. I'm not like you.

Thankfully.
I would think that with 4 years of the Mueller investigation with all the politicians you support say that they have more than enough evidence of Russian collusion that they would have tried to impeach him over it, but instead moved onto another issue to try and impeach him.

The boy who cried wolf, that would be mac and your traveling clown show.

Liberals/Democrats, not the far left, but yes.

I would think that with 4 years of the Mueller investigation with all the politicians you support say that they have more than enough evidence of Russian collusion that they would have tried to impeach him over it, but instead moved onto another issue to try and impeach him.

The boy who cried wolf, that would be mac and your traveling clown show.
Nope. I'm not like you. Thankfully.

They ahould show some common sense and restraint. Its established that the extreme right is violent and reponds to trump nonsense.
I see, so you just continue to poke the bear on the premise you don't want to wake the bear?

LOL.

The Left is trying desperately for the bear to wake up so it will commit acts of violence.

I see, so you just continue to poke the bear on the premise you don't want to wake the bear?

From what I have gathered about Tommy's various inclinations, I do believe he seeks out bears hoping they will poke him.

In any case, this was a warning about the likelihood of something happening rather than a direct call to engage in it as several Democrat politicians have done.

LOL.

The Left is trying desperately for the bear to wake up so it will commit acts of violence.
Im not poking anybody. I see an elected politician with a dubious reputation and he is promising civil disorder unless his demands are met.
That must be a concern in any democracy.

You may disagree with the law but I beleive that it is one that trump passed himself.
A real American would comply with the legal process.,

I don't recall you taking issue with the Dems when Mad Max Waters told Dembots to get in people's faces they disagree with....nor when she stood outside a courthouse and threatened more violence if a jury didn't rule how she wanted....nor do I recall you saying anything when Chucky stood in front of a Courthouse and threatened Justices....so spar me when a Republic makes a prediction about something.

Forum List

Back