Nice personal opinion, but you've presented no proof. Again.
Do you not believe that we evolve as human beings and that it is our consciousness that is what is actually evolving?
Our body are evolving, as for consciousness evolving, could be, do you have proof of how conscious humans were along the evolutionary path?
Like I said before, I'll get there once I lead you through all of your errors in logic. You are like a little child who cannot think and does not know better. I have to treat you like I would a child. I'm sorry about that, but we both know it is because you have realized that you have been trapped and you are trying to squirm your way out of it. So let me walk you through this like I would a 6 year old. Do we live in a shared universe? Yes or no? If you don't know what that means let me break it down for you further... are you the only person in this universe? Now do you understand what it means to live in a shared universe or do I need to explain to you what living means too?
So do I agree that we share this universe with others? Sure. So now what? :dunno:
Great. So no evidence needed for that other than logic, right? Ok, do you believe that I need to provide evidence for cause and effect? Or will you accept that there is plenty of evidence already in existence for that too?
The others are evidence that its shared.
Give an example of cause and effect just to be sure we're on the same page.

Do you not believe that we evolve as human beings and that it is our consciousness that is what is actually evolving?
Our body are evolving, as for consciousness evolving, could be, do you have proof of how conscious humans were along the evolutionary path?
Like I said before, I'll get there once I lead you through all of your errors in logic. You are like a little child who cannot think and does not know better. I have to treat you like I would a child. I'm sorry about that, but we both know it is because you have realized that you have been trapped and you are trying to squirm your way out of it. So let me walk you through this like I would a 6 year old. Do we live in a shared universe? Yes or no? If you don't know what that means let me break it down for you further... are you the only person in this universe? Now do you understand what it means to live in a shared universe or do I need to explain to you what living means too?
So do I agree that we share this universe with others? Sure. So now what? :dunno:
Great. So no evidence needed for that other than logic, right? Ok, do you believe that I need to provide evidence for cause and effect? Or will you accept that there is plenty of evidence already in existence for that too?
Not yet. That will be the next step. First we need to establish if you require evidence to that prove that cause and effect exists in this universe. Well... do you? Do I need to provide evidence to you before you will accept that cause and effect exists? Or will you accept that there is plenty of evidence already in existence for that too?

Not yet. That will be the next step. First we need to establish if you require evidence to that prove that cause and effect exists in this universe. Well... do you? Do I need to provide evidence to you before you will accept that cause and effect exists? Or will you accept that there is plenty of evidence already in existence for that too?
You mean like if someone shoots another person in the head the effect is death and the cause is a bullet to the head? Then yes, there is ample evidence of this.

You mean like if someone shoots another person in the head the effect is death and the cause is a bullet to the head? Then yes, there is ample evidence of this.

So when you wrote in post #99:

You were just kidding, right? Because it sounded like you believed that everything I wrote in post # 97 was my personal opinion, and you have crawfished away from that position now. So can you tell me what I wrote in post #97 that was my personal opinion? Maybe then I can better help you understand my statement in post #97. How's that?

You were just kidding, right? Because it sounded like you believed that everything I wrote in post # 97 was my personal opinion, and you have crawfished away from that position now. So can you tell me what I wrote in post #97 that was my personal opinion? Maybe then I can better help you understand my statement in post #97. How's that?
Wtf are you babbling on about? You've lost me.

We all accept, are all conditioned to believe in, objective reality. If not before, at the moment of what we call death, all that is shown for the illusion that it is.

That wasn't hard to do.

We all accept, are all conditioned to believe in, objective reality. If not before, at the moment of what we call death, all that is shown for the illusion that it is.
Except hardly any ever see it. Yes, at death the self will be stripped away and we will see how we really were and then we can judge our self as we have judged others.

That wasn't hard to do.
I knew you'd say that. So you have nothing. Again.

That wasn't hard to do.
You are the one who said I needed evidence for my statements and then I walked you through your error and proved that you already had that evidence, so I'm not sure why you believe I have nothing. I have just proven you wrong. It wasn't that hard to do. It was easy.

That wasn't hard to do.
You are the one who said I needed evidence for my statements and then I walked you through your error and proved that you already had that evidence, so I'm not sure why you believe I have nothing. I have just proven you wrong. It wasn't that hard to do. It was easy.
You walked me around in circles in a desert for so long that I forgot what we were discussing. :D

That wasn't hard to do.
You walked me around in circles in a desert for so long that I forgot what we were discussing. :D
That is a very external locus of control statement. Had you not been unreasonable in your denial of self evident facts this could have been avoided. But instead you are blaming me for your failure and have transferred your control to me.

That wasn't hard to do.
That is a very external locus of control statement. Had you not been unreasonable in your denial of self evident facts this could have been avoided. But instead you are blaming me for your failure and have transferred your control to me.
What self-evident facts have I denied? I don't remember you ever presenting any.

That wasn't hard to do.
What self-evident facts have I denied? I don't remember you ever presenting any.
Do I really need to take you back through that desert, lol?

You had nothing then either.

Other than correcting your error and exposing your external locus of control? No.

Other than correcting your error and exposing your external locus of control? No.
You exposed nothing and repeating it won't alter that fact. FACT.

I disagree. After you claimed that I had made a, "Nice personal opinion, but presented no proof (see posts #97 and #99). I got you to admit that you didn't need any evidence to accept the statements I made:

1. We live in a shared universe (see post# 118).
2. There is cause and effect relationship (see post #123)

Then when I pointed out what your error, you blamed me for it in post #131. So I disagree with you that I have not exposed anything. Shall we continue?

I disagree. After you claimed that I had made a, "Nice personal opinion, but presented no proof (see posts #97 and #99). I got you to admit that you didn't need any evidence to accept the statements I made:

Then when I pointed out what your error, you blamed me for it in post #131. So I disagree with you that I have not exposed anything. Shall we continue?

I never admitted any such thing. Start from there.

I never admitted any such thing. Start from there.

Lol. It's all in black and white

Forum List

Back