It appears to be daunting, even intolerable, for most people to take seriously that one is totally unique and a set of one's own original, unduplicable, unshareable experiences and perceptions. In other words, that one is alone and responsible in the deepest existential sense for one's choices, moral, religious and other. Above all, few are ready to see that everything is relative. It is also a very dangerous thing to tell people, as it is so easily mishandled as information.
That's because we live in a shared universe with shared consequences and everything is connected and there is a cause and effect relationship. Everything has evolved since Creation. Consciousness is not immune from this process and is in fact the endgame of this process.
Nice personal opinion, but you've presented no proof. Again.
Do we not live in a shared universe?

It appears to be daunting, even intolerable, for most people to take seriously that one is totally unique and a set of one's own original, unduplicable, unshareable experiences and perceptions. In other words, that one is alone and responsible in the deepest existential sense for one's choices, moral, religious and other. Above all, few are ready to see that everything is relative. It is also a very dangerous thing to tell people, as it is so easily mishandled as information.
That's because we live in a shared universe with shared consequences and everything is connected and there is a cause and effect relationship. Everything has evolved since Creation. Consciousness is not immune from this process and is in fact the endgame of this process.
Is there no such thing as cause and effect?

Does cause and effect not mean events are connected?

Not everyone is affected by what everyone else does, if that's what you're getting at.

Has matter not evolved since inception?

Not everyone is affected by what everyone else does, if that's what you're getting at.
So what? We live in a shared universe, right?

Do you not believe that we evolve as human beings and that it is our consciousness that is what is actually evolving?

So what?

You don't know what the endgame is and have provided no proof.

God would take energy
Evolution would take energy

Science makes more sense

Then explain to us from whence life began. The first rule of biology states that life can only come from life. Now, all you have to do is use your science to explain exactly what or whom was the first life from whence life began. I will await your use of your science to explain this.

5189p5ha4pl._sx451_bo1_204_203_200__1_.jpg

So what?
I'll tell you so what when you admit that we live in a shared universe. Well? Do we?

You don't know what the endgame is and have provided no proof.
I'll get there. First I am walking you through all of your errors. You are starting to panic and want to skip steps. Do we live in a shared universe or not? yes or no? Do you need evidence of this?

Do you not believe that we evolve as human beings and that it is our consciousness that is what is actually evolving?
Our body are evolving, as for consciousness evolving, could be, do you have proof of how conscious humans were along the evolutionary path?

Our body are evolving, as for consciousness evolving, could be, do you have proof of how conscious humans were along the evolutionary path?
Do we live in a shared universe? Or do you need evidence for that?

So what?
I'll tell you so what when you admit that we live in a shared universe. Well? Do we?
Shared in the sense of everything in the universe is connected? Then, no, for example, there is no connection between what we do on earth and what others are doing on the other side of the universe, we don't affect each others planet...

So what?
Shared in the sense of everything in the universe is connected? Then, no, for example, there is no connection between what we do on earth and what others are doing on the other side of the universe, we don't affect each others planet...
No. We are starting with the fact that we live in a shared universe, period. Do you need evidence that we live in a shared universe? Yes or no?

Like I said before, I'll get there once I lead you through all of your errors in logic. You are like a little child who cannot think and does not know better. I have to treat you like I would a child. I'm sorry about that, but we both know it is because you have realized that you have been trapped and you are trying to squirm your way out of it. So let me walk you through this like I would a 6 year old. Do we live in a shared universe? Yes or no? If you don't know what that means let me break it down for you further... are you the only person in this universe? Now do you understand what it means to live in a shared universe or do I need to explain to you what living means too?

Like I said before, I'll get there once I lead you through all of your errors in logic. You are like a little child who cannot think and does not know better. I have to treat you like I would a child. I'm sorry about that, but we both know it is because you have realized that you have been trapped and you are trying to squirm your way out of it. So let me walk you through this like I would a 6 year old. Do we live in a shared universe? Yes or no? If you don't know what that means let me break it down for you further... are you the only person in this universe? Now do you understand what it means to live in a shared universe or do I need to explain to you what living means too?
So do I agree that we share this universe with others? Sure. So now what? :dunno:

So do I agree that we share this universe with others? Sure. So now what? :dunno:
Great. So no evidence needed for that other than logic, right? Ok, do you believe that I need to provide evidence for cause and effect? Or will you accept that there is plenty of evidence already in existence for that too?

What 'that's'? Prove that anything exists outside one's senses.
Is all this just an attempt to justify some maudlin concept of after life?

Forum List

Back