CDZ Is "Let's Go B******" protected free speech?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Mods I think this should be a fair topic in CDZ. I even edited the B word so no triggers flair

Let's say I yell it at a crowded mall pretending to call B******'s attention to someone way ahead in a crowd

What I mean is, should people be punished if said in public?

Absolutely not

Mods I think this should be a fair topic in CDZ. I even edited the B word so no triggers flair

Let's say I yell it at a crowded mall pretending to call B******'s attention to someone way ahead in a crowd

What I mean is, should people be punished if said in public?

Absolutely not
Brandon should be welcomed in the CDZ. Brandon Brown is now my favorite race car driver. Let's go Brandon.....win lots of races.

No one should ever say "Let's go [-------]."

First, it could get you punched in the face.

Second, it could get you fired from your job.

Third, it could be considered senior abuse.

The gentleman in the Oval Office should simply be ignored.

He is a cognitive challenged senior citizen who is simply the figurehead for a group of very woke individuals who are choregraphing his every word and move.

So just as we never criticize the children of a sitting occupant of the Oval Office, neither should we criticize or even mention the man's name. Just refer to the "Administration."

Brandon should be welcomed in the CDZ. Brandon Brown is now my favorite race car driver. Let's go Brandon.....win lots of races.
If you like him you should look up what happened to him with this mess & send him a few dollars

No one should ever say "Let's go [-------]."

First, it could get you punched in the face.

Second, it could get you fired from your job.

Third, it could be considered senior abuse.

The gentleman in the Oval Office should simply be ignored.

He is a cognitive challenged senior citizen who is simply the figurehead for a group of very woke individuals who are choregraphing his every word and move.

So just as we never criticize the children of a sitting occupant of the Oval Office, neither should we criticize or even mention the man's name. Just refer to the "Administration."
LOLOL.Senior Abuse. That whole admin should be arrested for elder abuse

Love how you edited B***** for the thread........................chuckle....chuckle

Sure, why not. They did not do anything wrong. I knew a guy that drove for Pepsi that got fired because his manager saw him buying Coke products.
Do you know what else is not wrong?

Saying, "Let's go Brandon".

I would shame that employers with billboards, social media, and radio ads telling people to avoid working for them.

If it is good enough for the SJW, then it would be good enough for Me.

Fire with Fire.

That would be a great law suit. I see this topic is goanna be a goodie
I think too much attention is given to some magrats acting out. Who cares? If that is how they get their rocks off, so be it, as long as they don't follow it with threats or violence.

I would shame that employers with billboards, social media, and radio ads telling people to avoid working for them.

Fire with Fire.
Hannity would love advertising their products

And if you were an employer that would be your choice to make.

Fire with Fire.

So, you do not think that employers should have any power over why they fire people, you want to punish them for not agreeing with you...and then you think you are some how different than the left!

I think too much attention is given to some magrats acting out. Who cares? If that is how they get their rocks off, so be it, as long as they don't follow it with threats or violence.
The guy who said it to Biden has had numerous death threats. Your side is the threat side

Why I firmly believe this country would be so great if 25% of the population has their pregnancies terminated and not exist

Forum List

Back