CDZ Is kneeling the most effective protest?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by sakinago, Sep 29, 2017.

1. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,138
    No.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

Burning the flag is not levying war against the USA, or adhering to the US's enemies, or giving them aid or comfort.

2. sakinago

sakinago Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,052
    Yea but no one whose flown the confederate flag has levied war against the United States in the past 100+years, or have adhered to the confederacy (since it doesn’t exist), or have given aid to the confederacy when it existed.

3. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,138
    No, they haven't.

However they support treason against the US.

The guys who kneel they haven't ever waged war against the US and yet, people are telling us they're anti-US military.

Hell, you support a war in which 140,000 US military personnel died, and it's okay. You support kneeling and it's wrong, really wrong, because it's against the US military.

Tell me this isn't contradictory.

4. sakinago

sakinago Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,052
    I don’t own anything depicting the confederate flag, nor does the confederacy exist...if there were rebels living within the border using the confederate flag, there’d be some sort of suppression of that rebellion happening now if it existed. We’d hear a lot more about said rebellion... and this conversation is really really...really stupid. And I feel like you should be smart enough not to try to continue, I could be wrong, but hey, people still think that deer can read road signs, so who am I right?

5. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,138
    So, if you don't own anything depicting the confederate flag, then I'm not talking about you.

The issue here is that many people DO own confederate flags and DO wave them around and DO get all excited by it. And it represents treason.

But people don't have a problem with this. But do have a problem with people kneeling.

Why?